I'm Faster

By buckybarnesismine

My name is Della and I am not your average mutant. I have the ability to copy other mutant's powers. I don't... More

Introductions Are Hard
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59

55

2K 68 7
By buckybarnesismine

*Della's POV*
I could feel the coldness spread down my spine, an ache coming from my shoulder blades, and an itch in my hands. Something was gonna change today. Thor was the only person on this jet with a smile on his face.
"It's been sometime since I've had a good fight," he laughed.
I smiled. "Same."
"Perhaps, after this battle-."
"Go get some shawarma! Or Chinese food? I'm feeling Chinese food!," Tony cut Thor off. "Like the last time, remember guys?" Tony was on edge, nervous, so I sent a wave of reassurance his way. It seemed to work because his shoulders relaxed and the quick breaths he had been taking slowed.
"I was going to say, Della, if you might want to go to Asgard and fight some beasts there? They're ugly and monstrous, I think you would have fun."
I smiled. "You know what? I would love to go. I'd also like to see where this beast of a man was born."
He barked a laugh. "My friends will certainly tell you stories."
Everyone was gawking at us.
"What? Envious?," I said smugly.
"Thor has never invited us to Asgard! He says we aren't worthy of going!," Tony challenged.
"Delana certainly is," Thor joked.
I smiled at him. After all of this I'll ask him if Bucky could go, he could certainly use a vacation.

We landed a few miles away and made sure everyone knew what their jobs were. I was going to levitate Natasha, Steve, and Barton since they can't fly.
"I can run there," Steve protested.
"It's not a problem, Steve," I assured him as I lifted everyone into the air and myself.

I could see the army of people Valentín had collected before we even got close to the building. There was a bit more than what Fury had said but a piece of cake nonetheless. We landed on the ground before the army.
"Hold! Wait for my orders!," Steve shouted.
My heart was racing inside of my chest, practically pounding as if it was trying to warn me.
"I always did love your pink hair. How are you, my beautiful Ružový?," Valentín came before the army but close to the building.
I held back the urge to vomit.
"Come quietly, there doesn't have to be any bloodshed!," Steve shouted to him.
"Are they treating you better than I ever did, Ružový? All I ever wanted for you was the best! Ružový! If you obey, I will spare your "friends".
I took a really deep breath. "Fuck you!"
He threw his hand up which signaled the battle to begin.
I ran in screaming and throwing punches at anyone near me and knives towards Valentín's back. Men and women all around me threw themselves in my path and grabbed at me but I was ready for all of it. I allowed my senses to stretch as far as they could to everyone on the team so I could sense if they were wounded. I heard a grunt as Bucky was cut on his arm so I threw my hand out at him and his cut immediately closed. I made it inside when I saw Valentín casually walk around the bend. He was calm, too calm. I ran past some guards and bumped into. I stopped.
"Miss me, Ružový," it was Malia, Démon.
I cut the cord on her abilities and threw a punch at her face. I was using super speed but she was able to land a few punches. Then a sharp pain started to spread across my back. I was able to flip Malia onto her back when I removed the blades protruding from my back and threw them at my other attacker, Kellin.
"Was that supposed to hurt?," I laughed as my wounds closed. I let go of the small guard I placed on my abilities and released the war inside. I attacked them both at an unbelievable pace. While I was beating the shit out of them I listened to hear if anyone needed help outside.
Finally, I snapped Malia's neck and sent her body up in flames. I want her to stay dead this time.
"You crazy, bitch!," Kellin snarled at me.
"That's me!," I joked.
I  jumped on top of his back and snapped his neck as well and set his body ablaze. I walked away from the fire and headed towards Valentín. I wanted this institution to burn to the ground.
I finally caught Valentín in the gym with a gun in his hand pointed towards a man. A pretty good looking man for his age with hair the same color as mine.
"Little, Ružový, how nice of you to join us."
I took a step forward causing Valentín to set his gun. "You may be fast, but I wouldn't want to chance it."
"What do you want, dickhead?"
"What do I want? I want you to be mine, Ružový. Mine, and only mine."
I snorted derisively. "Fat chance, asshole."
He shook his head. "I knew you would say that, that is why I have brought a bargaining piece." He pressed his gun against the stranger's temple.
"Who's this?"
"Who is this? This, little Ružový, is your father."
The man looked up at me, face bloodied from torture, and with tears in his eyes. "Delora?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 777 35
Skylar's parents sold her to hydra because they alway say "you were supposed to be a boy!" She was one of the best assassins. She was saved from hydr...
14.8K 523 12
X-Men's Quicksilver x female reader with the ability to manipulate/warp reality and travel between dimensions. You had always dreamed of being a pa...
8.7K 128 16
Y/n Barton is not just any girl. When she was 10 she know that she wanted to be just like her father so she started to train as a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent...
338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...