-•- Brights Up My Day -•- Mys...

Per CaramelApple745

------- "Why are you all happy all of the sudden?" She asked. He smiled at the girl, tears still visible on h... Més

|•| Requests are open! 📝 |•|
|•| Casanova |•|
|•| Ponies 🐎 |•|
|•| Popular |•|
|•| Truth or Dare |•|
Author's note
|•| My Little Tsundere |•|
|•| Nightmares |•|
|•| Nightmares (Ein's side) |•|
|•| Smile 😊 |•|
|•| Theme park 🎢 |•|
|•| Cutie |•|
|•| Babysitters ​|•|
|•| Best Mother's Day Ever |•|
~Thank You!~
|•| Anime is life |•|
|•| Let's study! 📚 |•|
|•| Beautiful |•|
|•| Cuddle |•| (drabble)
|•| Video Games 🎮 |•|
|•| We Love You 💜 |•|
~ Got Tagged ~
|•| My Cute Blueberry |•|
|•| Jealous |•|
♪ Tag you're it! ♪
|•| Happy Birthday! 🎉 |•|
|•| Stories 📖 |•|
|•| Kissing... Contest?! |•|
|•| Q & A! |•|
|•| Sick 💊 |•|
Author's Note
~ Got Tagged... Again ~
|•| Puns |•|
|•| Date |•|
~ Anime Puns ~
|•| Horror Movie 🎦 |•|
~ A/n ~
~ Minecraft Riddles! ~
|•| School Idol |•|
~ Author's Note ~
~ Minecraft Riddles #2! ~
~ Q & A? ~
|•| Happy Birthday! 🎉 #2 |•|
|•| Distance |•|
~ A/n with the boys ~
~ Small Quick A/n ~
~ Anime Memes! ~
|•| Trick or Treat |•|
|•| Haunted House~ |•|
~ Happy B-day Elichika! ~
~ Happy B-day Mom! ~
~ 30k views?! ~
~ Happy Halloween and Birthday?! ~
|•| Reincarnation |•|
|•| Reincarnation Pt. 2 |•|
|•| Game On! |•|
~ I Need Help! Please don't skip! ~
|•| Be Mine? |•|
|•| Dress 👗 |•|
|•| Insecurities |•|
|•| Unexpected Promposal |•|
|•| Postscript |•|
~ Tag #3! Part 1! ~
~ Tagged! Part 2 and Thank you yet again! ~
|•| Boyish |•|
~ #christmas special ~
~ Sorry ~
|•| Before |•|
|•| Flirty |•|
|•| Mistletoe Kiss |•|
|•| Helping You Out |•|
~ みんなありがとう!~
|•| I'm going to win that Kiss! |•|
|•| Purr 🐱 |•|
|•| Gaming Video |•|
~ You can Follow me Now? ~
|•| New Year's Special ???? |•|
|•| Piano 🎹 |•|
|•| Goodbye |•|
|•| Child |•|
~ Got tagged! ~
~ Got Tagged pt.2 ~
~ Announcement! Happy Birthday Phil! ~
~ #valentinesspecial ~
~ Happy Birthday Best Girl🍰🎁🎉 ~
|•| Operation: Help Blaze confess To Y/n! |•|
|•| Comfort |•|
|•| Secret Admirer |•|
|•| Proposal 💍 |•|
~ Her Life ~
|•| I'm not cute! |•|
|•| Assassination Classroom |•|
~ Announcement ~
|•| Promise |•|
|•| My Fallen Angel |•|
|•| Literature Club |•|
|•| Literature Club pt.2 |•|
~ Author's Note ~
|•| Epilogue |•|

|•| My Lord |•|

6.3K 81 60
Per CaramelApple745

Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading for a while. Been busy with watching some anime that's new to me. Not only that, I've been practicing drawing and have been having some writers block too.

I hope you guys understand, and hope you enjoy this oneshot!

Well, let's get started.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 
~ Things You Need To Know ~
Y/n - your name
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye color
F/c - favorite color

[ Y / n ' s  P O V ]

- 15 years ago -

"Come back Levin!" I giggled as I started chasing Levin. He's one of my best friend along with Malachi. Today me, and my sister, Alexis, are playing with the boys.

"You'll never take me alive!" He exclaimed/giggled.

"I dont think so!" smirking to myself, I was able to catch up with him and tagged him.

"Tag! You're it!" I shouted as I started running away from him.

"Hey guys, why dont we take a rest?" Alexis asked. We all nodded in agreement and decided to sit down on the grass, but I decided to just lay down.

"I wonder when mom is going back?" Malachi said.

"I hope she come homes soon. I really miss her," Levin replied.

"Don't you worry guys, I know somewhere near the future, she'll come back," I smiled at the two boys.

"Y/n's right. She'll come back. She'll be happy if she sees you guys all great and stuff," Alexis said.

As we continued talking about random stuff,  until...

"Levin! Malachi! Time to go home!" I stared at the direction and saw auntie Zoey.

"We have to go, seeya guys tomorrow," Malachi said as started walking to Zoey with Levin behind.

"Bye!" me and Alexis said in unison. We then started going back to our own place.

- Present -

"You gotta try harder than that, Alexis," I said as I pushed her back with my sword.

"Aghh!" She tried to attack me but, I dodged and decided to flip her sword, causing it to go up in the the air and land on the ground.

"Good job," Alexis pant.

"You're really getting better," I panted too.

I grabbed her sword and approached her.

"Well, I learned from the best," she smiled and I returned it to her.

"Thanks," she smiled.

As years past, me and Alexis decided to become guards of Phoenix Drop with Levin being our Lord.

Recently, Malachi and Levin's mom had finally came back with other people that I'm familiar with... Except for the guy who wore a black jacket with no shirt on.

Anyways, I grabbed Alexis' cape and gave it to her.

She muttered a 'thanks' as I grabbed my f/c cape and went back to the village since we practiced at the forest.

[ L e v i n ' s  P O V ]

I was talking with mom outside about what's been happening while she was gone until a certain h/c - haired female distracted me. I blushed as I saw her sight. Her h/c hair flowing and her shiny e/c eyes.

She really is beautiful.

"Son?" I woke up from my trance and mom looked at me with a confused look. I blushed deeper. 'This is so embarrassing' I thought.

"You've been acting weird lately Levin, what's the matter?" She asked.

"Well..um... I liked this girl,"

"*gasp* Y/n!" I probably looked like a tomato right now. Just hearing her name makes me go crazy.

"Haha! I knew it!"

"H-how did you know?"

"Oh sweetie. The way you looked at her. The way you talked to her. Geez, its obvious," she said.

"What should I do?"

"Go confess to her. I'm sure she'll accept your feelings,"

"And what if she doesn't?"

"Then its her lost,"

"Should I?"

"Of course you should! You gotta let it all out,"

"Thanks mom,"

"No problem sweetie,"

I waved at her as I ran around the place trying to find y/n. Finally I found her. She's with Alexis talking about something I guess.

"H-hey y-y/n,"I stuttered. 'Seriously! Did I really have to stutter,'

"Yes, Lord Levin," she asked. I could listen to her voice everyday.

"Just Levin. So I.. W-wanted t-to ask if you c-can meet me later. By the Irene statue perhaps, at 5?"

"Sure!" She said cheerfully.

"See you l-later," I said as I ran away quickly. 'That's so embarrassing'. I mentally facepalmed but, at least she's going.

~ Time skip to 5 o'clock ~

I waited for her at the Irene statue. I hope she didn't forget.

"BOO!"

"AHH!"

I screamed as I fell into the ground. I looked up to see y/n, holding her laughter.

"Sorry, I just want to surprised you," she held up her hand as l grabbed it and pulled her down at the ground too.

"Oww,"

"That's what you get for scaring me," she giggled as I started to laugh too.

"So, why did you need me?"

"O-oh um... You see... I-"

"Now now, no stuttering so I can ACTUALLY understand you," she giggled a bit.

"Well for the past few years, I started developing feelings for you," she stared there in awe while blushing.

"Your smile, it always brightens up my day. Your personality is different from other girls I've met. But, a good different,"

I continued. "I love you, y/n. Even though you don't feel the same way, I still want to take a path where we could be together. Along with the others. Now my question." I kneeled as she stared at me with a confused look.

(A/n: I was watching an anime called: Snow White with red hair. And I decided to do the scene where Shirayuki and Zen kissed in the forest where Zen kneeled down and put his sword in the front of him- okay I'll stop)

"Will you take this hand, y/n and let me protect you?"

"Really?"

"Ehehe, I probably look like an idiot.."

She took my hand surprisingly.

"You may be an idiot but, that's what I love about you," she smiled.

"I will stay by your side and protect you too,"

I caressed her cheek while touching her lips with my thumb. I then leaned as she leaned too, our faces centimeters apart. I then put my lips onto hers. It felt..... so good.

We pull apart and went back to the village, our hands intertwined.

Let's just hope mom doesn't freak out that much.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~  
Here guys, let me show how you and Levin acted it out:

Minus the part where they confessed for each other. I recommend you guys watch this anime. But, I think some of you guys already know this anime. Well gotta go, seeya~!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.4K 179 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...
9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
296K 7.3K 125
You sniffled after taking another beating but some werewolves. Even though you hid your ears and tail, I guess they could still sense that you were...
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...