Love Me or Love Me Not (a 1D...

By Jaz399

Grace and Jaz recently moved to London and they now work in a clothing store. Fate has it that they meet None... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Shout out
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Shout Out and Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
IM BAAAAACK!!!!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Very Important!!
chapter 18

Epilogue

4 0 0
By Jaz399

AN. Short epilogue sorry

Years later in a small quaint neighborhood on the edge of London sat 5 men, 5 women, a toddler, and 1 small baby.

"She's such a precious baby. I can't wait till Lillian is born," Jaz says as she leans into Liam, a delicate hand place over her stomach.

"Eliza is the best thing that has ever happened to me," Zayn says, gently rocking the baby and reaching for Grace's hand. "Actually I think you and her tie for best thing to happen to me," he adds smiling softly at his wife.

"It's a tie between Louis and Cam for me of course," Niall says, reaching to grab his husband's hand and reaching out for Cam as he toddles over.

"Madelyn is the best thing to ever happen to me. Or maybe strip clubs" Harry jokingly says turning to his long time girlfriend.

"Oh shut up you!" She yells slapping him lightly in the arm.

"For me, it's all of you. I am so glad to have each of you be a part of my life and I honestly can't imagine where I'd be without you all," Jaz tells them all, and bright smiles light up the face of them all.

Yes, the road was rough, and many times it was questionable if certain people truly loved each other or not, but, in the end, there was more love than could ever be imagined.

What do you guys want me to write next? I swear when I don't hate what I'm writing I'm not half bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 12.6K 29
Louis and Harry get into a fight and stop talking but when One Direction gets a death threat they are forced to hide away out in the middle of nowher...
22.5K 311 39
It’s been 7 years since One Direction has split, and all gone their separate ways. They still hold onto the friendships that formed, but with wives a...
206K 4.3K 34
Ella Chance goes to college and as she and her friend Katie find themselves in London, Katie contacts with Niall Horan, whose attention she got in on...
22.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...