Chapter 2

JAZ POV

I tried not to scream as I stared at the 5 guys in front of me. I had to be dreaming. Oh my god! It was one direction.

" What do you want?" Grace asks coldly.

"Excuse her behavior, welcome to Lily White's Vintage Clothing. What do you need assistance with." I say trying to stay calm.

"We are here to be measured for suits, please, umm... I'm sorry I don't think I caught your name." Louis says to me. Louis Tomlinson is talking to me!

" I'm Jaz and this is Grace" I say.

" Nice to meet you Jaz and Grace. I'm..." Zayn starts to say something but Grace interrupts.

" Retarded. You are retarded." She says, a smirk on her face. I elbow her in the side,

" I take it that you are not a fan" Liam says, looking at her angrily.

" Really? Am I that obvious. Oh my god! I didn't realize that it was so obvious that I hate all of you!" Grace says sarcastically.

"Grace, please shut up" I say. I elbow her again. I'm just glad our friend, Izzy, isn't here. She would literally be trying to murder them right now. She could probably do it to. Well, maybe.

" Who wants to be measured first?" I ask, ending the ongoing argument between Grace and Harry. Ugh, why can't Grace just calm down.

" I will" Zayn says, " who is measuring us?"

" I will measure 3 of you and Grace will measure the other 2." I say.

"I'll let Grace measure me" Zayn says.

" Ugh, fine lets get this over with then" Grace says marching off with Zayn following.

" Who's next?" I ask. Louis steps forward.

" Me.. I guess" He says. I smile and he follows me toward the fitting rooms.

GRACE POV

I never made it known, but secretly I really kinda liked Zayn. He was the only one of one direction that I even tolerated. I was actually quite pleased that he had asked ME to do his suit measurements.

" So you hate done direction, yea?" Zayn asks, sadly looking at me.

"Well.." He looks so sweet, I don't want to be mean. "Hate is a strong word" I say laughing nervously, "Now lets start your measurements." I turn and he grabs my arm.

ZAYN POV

I grab her arm, slightly harder than I meant to. I loosen my grip. "Do. You. Hate. Me?" I can tell that she is battling with what to say. "Just tell me."

"I hate Harry, Niall, Louis, and Liam. I tolerate you." She says quietly. My heart sinks slightly. Why does she hate us? I want to hug her, and scream at her, and kiss her. Why am I thinking this? She hates my lads and I, and I just met her, but I'm in love with her. What is wrong with me? She is just so beautiful! I suddenly hear a whimper behind us, it's Niall. Oh no! Niall doesn't deal with being hated well, then again who does! Tears were welling up in his eyes. I let go of her arm and stared at Niall.

"Y-you hate m-me?" Niall said, his voice cracking as he struggled not to cry. I wish Liam was here. He would know how to handle Niall's tears so much better than me.

"Niall..." Grace starts to say something but he has already left. I run after him quickly. Where would he have gone? I burst out into the lobby and see 4 worried faces. Jaz, Liam, Louis, and Harry stare at me. Liam looks mad.

"What did you do to Niall!" He screams at me. I cower in fear slightly.

"I-it was me." Grace says. I'm surprised that she actually sounds...guilty.

"What!!!!" Jaz screams.

"Zayn asked me if I hated him and I told him.." She trails off looking at Liam, Louis, and Harry.

"What?" Harry says, "Tell us what you said, we can take it."

" I said I hated all of you, except Zayn, who I tolerate."

"Did Niall hear you?" Liam says, almost in a panic.

"Yes, I'm so sorry guys!" She screams, I think she actually is guilty. Wow. I wrap an arm around her. She tenses, then slightly relaxes.

"It's okay, Gracie. Want to help us find him?" I say quietly.

"Don't call me Gracie, but yes... I want to help" she says. I laugh.

"Let's go find him then" I say.

"We need to split up, Harry, you come with me. Louis, go with Jaz. Zayn, you go with Grace." Liam instructs.

"Looks like you are with me... Gracie" I say. She scowls at me. I grab her hand and we run out into the crowded streets of London. I know exactly where to find Niall.