Epilogue

AN. Short epilogue sorry

Years later in a small quaint neighborhood on the edge of London sat 5 men, 5 women, a toddler, and 1 small baby.

"She's such a precious baby. I can't wait till Lillian is born," Jaz says as she leans into Liam, a delicate hand place over her stomach.

"Eliza is the best thing that has ever happened to me," Zayn says, gently rocking the baby and reaching for Grace's hand. "Actually I think you and her tie for best thing to happen to me," he adds smiling softly at his wife.

"It's a tie between Louis and Cam for me of course," Niall says, reaching to grab his husband's hand and reaching out for Cam as he toddles over.

"Madelyn is the best thing to ever happen to me. Or maybe strip clubs" Harry jokingly says turning to his long time girlfriend.

"Oh shut up you!" She yells slapping him lightly in the arm.

"For me, it's all of you. I am so glad to have each of you be a part of my life and I honestly can't imagine where I'd be without you all," Jaz tells them all, and bright smiles light up the face of them all.

Yes, the road was rough, and many times it was questionable if certain people truly loved each other or not, but, in the end, there was more love than could ever be imagined.

What do you guys want me to write next? I swear when I don't hate what I'm writing I'm not half bad.