Chapter 13

AN: I am soooo sorry I am a terrible human!!! I never update this thing anymore. I'm sorry. I have a lot going on. Honors classes are hard. Oops. But I am back for now so be happy for that. I do plan to keep writing Zayn in this story. I know this is a bit short but I am sorry. I'm trying ok? Ok. (Note to IRL Grace and Madelyn. I wrote you both out of character a bit in this chapter to fit with my fanfiction needs. Do not be offended)

Liam POV

As soon as our interview ended we all headed to Grace and Jaz's work place. Their friend Madelyn seemed quite strange but not half bad if I'm going to be honest. Harry seemed to like her quite a bit. As we ride to the shops my mind starts to wander. I like Jaz a lot. I realize though I probably just made a fool of myself. Saying that I thought she was the one on live television that I know she was watching was definitely not my brightest move especially considering that I've only known her for about 5 days. Gosh I can be stupid.

"You're smooth Payne. Real smooth." Zayn says to me quietly.

"Oh shut up," I say automatically knowing what he is talking about.

" 'I think she's the one' ugh so stupid"

"I know!!" I say louder than I meant to.

"May I throw in my two cents here?" Madelyn asks. Before either me or Zayn can reply she continues, "I can? Ok good. Jaz will not care. She will be flattered. Now if Zayn had said that about Grace then I would be telling you that you lost your chance forever because she is scared of commitment. Jaz however will be fine with you saying that." She says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, now shut up"

Wow. She is rude and commanding. How did this b$&$& become friends with Grace and Jaz?

HARRY POV

Madelyn is definitely my type. Tall, confident, and beautiful. She's not the type to run to the paparazzi to give them information about me either. That's a huge plus when you are famous. She's pretty down to earth. Very hyper though. But as I stare at her while she sleeps like the creeper I am I can't help but admire everything about her. I've known her like...one day but do you believe in love at first sight? Me neither. But I've looked at her more than once now so it's more like love at fifth sight.

"You know Harry Styles, most people consider it creepy if you watch them sleep." Madelyn says while smiling. Her eyes still closed.

"How did you even know I was watching you?" I ask, completely dumbfounded.

"It's a learned skill" she says still with that smirk on her face.

"And you call me a creeper"

"You are."

"Am not"

"You most definitely are my dear Harry" she says finally opening her eyes to look at me. I glare at her.

"Hey guys, stop flirting we're here" Niall says as he jumps from the car. As we walk inside I get an eerie feeling.

"Hello?!" Louis says. There's no one out front.

"They are probably in the back" Liam says as he starts walking that way. The others and I decide to wait for him to bring them back this way. Suddenly we hear a scream. I run toward the back.

What greets me there is horrible. The owner of the store, Lily White is tied up and unconscious. On the wall above written in blood are the words. "If you want Grace and Jaz back you'll have to find them. You have 48 hours."

Ok I wanted to make this have an actual story plot not just filler chapters so this is what I came up with. I have 903 reads on this story now and I would greatly appreciate some comments and votes and stuff. Thanks for reading.

-Jasmine Lynn.