Chapter 17

A/N: I'm so over this story and I'm sorry if it seems rushed I just want it to all be over with honestly. Only 1 chapter after this and then an epilogue. Also just for reference the Brazen Bull is a brass bull that is hollow inside. There is fire underneath it and it pretty much boils the person to death slowly. The rack is a wooden frame with rollers on both ends and ropes. The persons arms and legs are tied to it and then slowly pulled apart until the joints dislocate.

Grace POV

Inside the warehouse is every torture device ever created I believe. The Judas Chair, the Rack, the Iron Chair, the Brazen Bull, the Iron Maiden, the Pear of Anguish, and many many others.

"So, take your pick. I love all of them." Izzy says while smiling. To her this is nothing but a sick game. Jaz locks eyes with me and I know our safest bet is to choose the least painful and pray that we are found. Izzy is smart but she is also reckless and over confident in her decisions so someone probably saw her. The police are usually pretty quick so I decide to give Jaz the safer option since Izzy hates her more.

"I choose the Brazen Bull. " I tell Izzy with such fake confidence that I'm sure she knows the plan, but as I said, she is reckless and over confident so she assumes she knows what she is doing and that we could never outsmart her.

"I..I choose the rack" Jaz says with a out as much confidence as I.

"Wonderful. Let's get to it then." Izzy tells us as she begins to heat up the bull. I hope she doesn't realize I have my phone.

Zayn POV

The police have finally arrived and I've managed to calm down some. They already found where Grace and Jaz were before and they have video of them heading to an area of many many warehouses. Now all they need to know is which one they are in. They don't want to move in yet because then Izzy might realize that they are there and kill Grace and Jaz. Liam walks over to me. I can tell he has been crying.

"They'll find them don't worry." I tell him with as much of a smile as I can accomplish as of now.

"I really hope they do," he says as he leans over and covers his face with his hands, "this is our fault." He tells me.

"No it isn't. I know what you are thinking. If we hadn't met them blah blah blah izzy wouldn't be after them blah blah blah." I tell him and he looks up at me with a slightly more genuine smile, "but I don't regret meeting them. I love Grace. And I know you love Jaz." I tell him.

"I really do, Zayn. She means so much to me. I just hope we find her alive and well." He says with a slight frown. I feel myself tearing up at the thought of them dying so all I do is nod.

Grace POV

Izzy grabs my arm and drags me to the Bull. The fire isn't lit yet so that means I can text Zayn the address before the fire even begins. When we got out of the van I saw the address and storage number so I used my awesome memory skills to remember it. She puts me in and closes the lid. I can hear her talking to JAZ as she ties her to the rack. I need to text him now.

To: Zayn ❤️

The address we are at is

233 Shoreditch High Street
Shoreditch London
E1 6PJ

I can feel the fire being started below me and I can only hope that they make it here in time.

Zayn POV

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a text and as I read it I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Grace sent me the address!!!" I scream to the police officers that are trying to track them. They quickly start to head that way but before they leave we all start begging to come. And surprisingly they allow it.

-----------

Not too long after we get there and the swat team breaks into the building. It all happens so fast. We here screaming and soon Izzy is being drug out of the building. Jaz is being unhooked from the rack and Grace is being pulled out of a weird bull statue. The scariest part is that she isn't awake. I hear the police calling for medics. I think she might be dead. As soon as this thought registers everything goes black.

A/N: sorry for the constant POV switches. Hope you enjoyed it!

-Jasmine Lynn.