Chapter 8

Louis POV

I was sitting in the restaurant when management called me. I was terrified of what they could possibly want. I answered and tried to stay optimistic.

"Hello?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Who are these girls you have been spotted with and why are you with them?" One of the managers asked.

"Why does it matter?" I ask slightly annoyed with them, as always.

"The paparazzi have pics of you with them from today, Harry is visibly upset and crying and the white girl is hugging him. Are any of you dating either of them?"

"At least have the decency to know their names. Jaz is "the white one" and the black one is Grace." I snap sick and tired of management being on top of my every move.

"I don't care who's who. All I want to know is are you dating any of them"

"I'm not but I'm not positive on Liam or Zayn."

"Well I need you to continue to be seen with them. I don't want anyone thinking it was just one of Harry's one night flings."

"Stop acting like all Harry is is a Player!! He's more than that" I scream very annoyed by this point,

"Well his many girlfriends tell a different story" he says before hanging up on me. I hate him. As I stand up I suddenly feel very dizzy and weak. I try to hold onto the chair for support but it feels like the chair is spinning too. Did I eat something wrong? I feel someone grab my arm and slowly lead me away from the table. It's Jaz. She leads me through the door and toward the others.

"Lou, are you okay?" I hear someone ask.

"No, I feel sick. Like really bad. Can we go home please?" I say barely above a whisper. After that I block out everyone's voices. My head is pounding and I just want to lay down. I feel yet another person grab my arm. I look up and see that it is Harry.

"What made you sick?" He asks as he pretty much carries me to the car.

"I don't know, I think I ate something wrong. I really have no idea." I whimper out.

"Home or doctor?" He asks. Haha. That's a dumb question. I hate doctors.

"Home" I reply as he sets me in the car.

"Okay Lou but if you get worse its straight to the doctor for you." He says. -sigh- I really hate doctors.

Grace POV

This is by far the worst car ride of my entire life. I have to go to the player and the gay guys house. I hate my life.

"Stop acting like this is the end of the world" Zayn says from his seat beside me.

"It is!" I scream

"No it's not! Why do you hate them so much!"

"They are retarded!" I scream louder than before.

"Shut up and stop screaming!" Zayn screams at me. I slap him hard.

"Ow." He whimpers cupping his cheek. Okay now I kinda feel bad. "I know why you hate Harry"

"Why is that thou brilliant man?" I say sarcastically.

"You think that all he is is a player."

"He is"

"No he's not. That's just how he is portrayed. He's nothing like that. He's sweet and kind and...young. He's just a normal boy, except he's famous, which makes it worse. He used to get hate and still does just less often now. He just can't understand why they hate him sometimes. Yes he's had a quite a few girlfriends, but does that REALLY make him a player per se? Alot of his so called girlfriends are really just friends and they get made out to be flings" he says.

"I guess"

"Give him a chance, and give Louis a chance. He's not gay. I promise." He says.

"We'll aren't you just a mind reader Zayn!" I say sarcastically, but really I'm quite amazed that he could know my opinion.

"I can read you like an open book." He says laughing and reaching for my hand. I let him take it and relax for exactly thirty seconds before he tells me we are at Harry and Louis's flat.

"Can I add this to the list of reasons I hate them?" I ask as I open my eyes and get out of the car.

"Guys get in here. Louis is really bad sick!" Harry screams from a window. I decide to give these two idiots a chance and run after Zayn while trying to act like I actually am worried. Which I may or may not be.

AN: Im so sorry for the long wait! My Internet was being stupid and wattpad deleted my story and just agggghhh. Please don't hate me. I. Really busy with school right now and I am working on 3 stories at the same time! I promise promise promise you that this one is my number one priority.

Peace out homies.