Start Again (BoyxBoy)

Por KaelReal

There comes a time in life when we try to start a new chapter and everything just swirls around you as you di... Más

Start Again
Prologue
Chapter 1- First Day
Chapter 2 - Nostalgia
Chapter 3 - Dissonance
Chapter 5 - Trouble
Chapter 6 - Inevitability
Chapter 7 - Acceptance
Chapter 8 - Akwardly Sweet
Chapter 9 - Truth
Chapter 10 - Rude
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - Regret
Chapter 13 - Restriction
Chapter 14 - Vengeance
Chapter 15 - Resolve
Chapter 16 - Fire

Chapter 4 - Ecstasy

35 1 0
Por KaelReal

Chapter 4

I was getting ready for my date. I mean, for the party. Yeah, that’s right.

I don’t know if I should be excited for this. I’m happy that Justin is going to drive me to Francine’s house, but that’s like driving me to my doom because I know that her boyfriend is waiting for me there to throw me back to hell. I don’t even know what to do.

As I was scanning through my set of tops when my phone vibrated in my black skinny jeans. I took it out and noticed that Justin left me a message, I opened it and said.

Are you ready yet? I’ll be there in five, so be ready. I don’t like to wait.

I grinned as I replied to him

Of course. I won’t make you wait, your most holy hiney-ness.

I threw my phone on my bed as I took out a blue, plaid button-up shirt. I got my phone and my wallet as I rushed up the stairs to the first floor when my mother shouted from the kitchen.

“Going somewhere, honey?”

“I’m going to a party. I’m not going to be too late.”

“Okay. How are you going to get there?” She asked.

“My friend is going to drive me there.”

Friend?” she gasped and added, “Okay, be careful. Just be safe and don’t let anyone up in there.”

I knew what she was talking about and I rolled my eyes. My phone started vibrating and I looked at it. Justin was calling me. I rushed to my mother and kissed her on the cheek. “Goodbye, mother ship.”

She just smiled and said, “Remember, you don’t want your butt to loosen its hold. You don’t want your excretions to just come down in the middle of nowhere.”

I just rolled my eyes once more and exited the house. Justin was honking his car and I just ran straight to it and telling him, “Sh… I don’t want my neighbors to call the police and arrest everyone in my household!”

“Hello to you too, ass wipe. Hop on.”

I just stared at him. I made my way to the other side and sat next to him as we drove off to Francine’s. Half of the car ride was engulfed in deafening silence but Justin broke it by asking, “So, how did you come to know Francine?”

“I never knew her before I saw her in my Chemistry class. She just asked me if I wanted to go to her party since I’m new here. I just said yes because it’s a great opportunity to meet other people as well.”

He looked at me and went back to looking at the road.

“Well, there’s your neighborhood whore that wants all the attention.” He said as he chuckled and added, “And, are you not satisfied with me as your friend?”

I was surprised by his question and it caught me off guard. Sure, he looks cute, but I didn’t feel anything for him. I’m just that guy who looks at someone’s looks and teasingly flings them, and sometimes that’s how I make friends. Maybe he had feelings for me?

I just shrugged the thought off and replied, “Well, you’re one of my first friends, but I need to have other friends too, you know. And by the looks of it, you’re friends with half of the student body.”

He smiled and said, “Well, that’s what you get for being active in school. I’m in theatre and band, so I have lots of connections.”

“What are you going to say next? You’re the star of the football team and you’re a straight A student?” I teased him.

“No, but I’m still a girl magnet.”

“Oh, suck it up, jerk.” I replied, putting an end to our conversation.

We had a good laugh afterwards but that mood just dissipated and the remaining minutes were just absolute silence. We finally arrived at Francine’s house. It was pretty huge, displaying the wealth that her family probably had. It was a two-story white house with a huge garden at the front and a swimming pool at the back. I was awe-struck.

“If you’re finished admiring her house, let’s go in and admire some ladies.” Justin said, once again throwing me off guard.

I just shot him a look as he got out of the car. I replicated his action and we walked together to the party I felt unsure about.

Once again, fear struck me. Would I get to know people? What if Justin tries to leave me and I’m left alone in a party with sexualyl-hyped teenagers? What if Francine’s boyfriend sees me and pushes me off the pool and starts to drown me, saying that I just “fell in”? Oh, god. My insecurities are the one that’s going to kill me.

We arrived at her front door and Justin rang the doorbell. You can hear the party music blasting through the walls of her house. Good thing the neighbors aren’t complaining about it. Maybe it’s just normal in this neighborhood to throw a party, since they're rich and all?

Francine opened the door and smiled at us.

“Hi, Justin. It’s so nice of you that you can come.”

She hugged him and shot me a look afterwards, “And you too, Pablo.”

“It’s Lorenz.” I corrected her and Justin laughed at the slight, stereotypical name that she based off of my race.

“Oh, yeah. Right. Come on in.” she said as she turned around. I noticed that she rolled her eyes as well.

“Bitch.” I said under my breath as Justin and I followed her. If the outside of her house was beautiful, the inside was just as elegant. I feel bad for her parents that she decided to throw a party in a house like this. Everything looked expensive, from the pots around the house to the painting and Chinaware that hung from the walls. I was carefully observing my surroundings and as I came back to my senses, Justin was nowhere to be found. I knew it. I made my way through the crowd as I was trying to look for him. After 10 minutes, I finally gave up and decided to have some fun. How bad can it be? I started walking to the counter where someone served drinks. Damn, this chick was rich as fuck.

“Hi! What can I get for you?” The hot, blonde girl said.

“What do you have?”

“I can give you a variety of cocktails. I can give you a ‘sex on the beach’.” She offered as she winked at me.

I grinned and said, “Sounds enticing. Sure.”

She mixed up the cocktail and served me a glass. I thanked her as I faced back, looking at the crowd of teenagers dancing. I was still curious about where Justin went.

While I was finishing my drink, a short silhouette stood beside me. I looked at the figure and saw Tanya. I felt uncomfortable around her, especially after that hug she gave me. She seriously gave me goose bumps, but I wasn’t rude enough to tell her to fuck off.

“Hey, Lorenz. Having fun?”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s have a shot.” She said as she offered me a shot glass. She probably drugged it or something. Raising her glass, she invited “Cheers, to your first day.”

She drank the shot and as she had her eyes closed, I pretended to drink the alcoholic beverage but I just threw it backwards, drenching some drunk girl behind me. I looked backward to apologize, but I saw her wiping her face and yelling cusses at me. She raised her hand to slap me, but I immediately ducked, causing her to slap Tanya behind me.

“You bitch!” Tanya shouted. She pulled on the girl’s hair and they got into a small cat fight. I just crawled away from them as fast as I can and I found my way to the dance floor where everyone was grinding at each other. Thirsty people, I swear to god.

I just started dancing as well. The tune of “Whip it” by Nicki Minaj came up, and I was hyped up. It’s not like I was drunk, I just drank one glass of a cocktail drink. Don’t judge me.

I started dancing with random people, but I never grinded or dry humped with anyone; that’s just plain wrong. I don’t want to get herpes from these people. As I was dancing, everyone just stopped and made a circle. I was surprised that everyone just stopped. I stopped as well and, out of curiosity, looked at what was happening. There was a dance battle between this blonde girl with almond eyes and that guy that looked awfully familiar… Who was that?

The girl was doing hip hop moves and the guy was doing overly sexy moves. She later did breakdance moves that totally woah’d me. Everyone was moving out of the way to give her space as she did her stunts. She did a back flip as she gave the guy a death glare. The flamboyant guy did a barrage of sexy, yet snappy, steps. The crowd was going wild, and I was cheering as well. I enjoyed their little show, but I went back to the bar to get more drinks.

I stopped drinking when I was feeling a little tipsy. I just started wandering around the house. I forgot about everything that worried me, such as Justin and Francine’s boyfriend. I was strolling around the house and found my way to the second floor. I was really tired and drunk that I didn’t know what I was doing. I was staggering the halls and I planned going from room to room, looking for a bed to lie down on so I can get rest before I went home. I probably won’t go with Justin if I can’t find him by twelve.

As I opened the first door that I decided to go into, I walked into a hot girl that was naked.

She didn’t notice me, and I can’t clearly see what she was doing because it was dark and my eyes felt like they were weighed down by sand bags.

I couldn’t contain myself and I immediately shouted, “Hey, girl! Would you mind if we have some fun, huh?”

She was astonished and looked towards my direction. She started screaming and fell backwards on the other side of the bed. The curtain behind her fell, letting the light outside brighten up the room. I can see the girl clearly now, and I wished that I would have just stayed home and not go to this fucking party.

The girl that was bare naked was Francine. She tried to hide herself using the curtains as she kept on shouting words like “Fuck”, or “Get out, you idiotic cunt!”

If that wasn’t enough, I locked my eyes towards the bed. Lying there was a guy with huge muscles. Guess who it is? Yeah. It was mister buffed, himself. He was just lying there with wide eyes, a sign of shock. He was completely exposed as well and you can see his big, hard anaconda just pointing at his body.

“Umm…” I muttered and added, “I g… got to go now. Bye! Have fun and practice safe sex!”

As I turned around, Justin was behind me. Holy Crap. Can things get any worse?

“Hey, Renz. I’m beat… Can we...” He stopped as he saw the scene behind me. His jaw fell open. “Having fun, eh, Russell?

“You’re right, Justin. We should go.” I grabbed his wrist as we made our way down the stairs, rushing to his car. As we got to his car, I rested my back on its door and panted. Fuck, I’m dead.

“Are you alright?” Justin asked.

“Do you think that I would be okay after seeing your class mates having hot, intimate sex?”

“Well, yeah. Francine’s hot as hell. I would totally do her.”

I shot him a look of agitation and I rolled my eyes. “I hope that they’re really drunk that they won’t be able to remember it tomorrow.”

“Doubt it, dude. I think that you should move schools and change your name to Pablo.”

I chuckled and I just asked, “Do you really think so?”

He laughed as well and said, “No, I’m just kidding bro. I won’t let a new friend go just because of that. And, I don’t think that they will hate you for it unless you tell the whole student body. But, you should have just recorded it.”

“Shut up, Justin. I was just really tipsy that I didn’t know what was happening. I wanted to rest on a bed until it was time for us to go home. It’s not like I wanted to walk into their copulation.”

“Big words.”

“You’re just a bumbling idiot. Come on, let’s just go home.”

We went into his car and he drove off. I was really tired so I fell asleep during the ride home. Great, now I have bigger things to worry about because I know that I’m really going to be dead meat tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two chapters in one night. Help me... ._. Lol. Lorenz is totally dead. Stay awesome guys and I hope that you lovelies would continue on supporting my story. Love lots. <3

-Kael :3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

572 49 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
64 0 10
Sometimes people play the same part for too long. It's like they are living in an old skin. They grew accustom to it. And even if it became unbearabl...
126K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
5.1K 301 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...