⇞ wrap your arms around me ⇞c...

By babefaithshotup

"i got stuck on this planet with you, and there is no way in hell i'll stay away" More

Wrap Your Arms Around Me
Just Know I Had To
Change?
Sense
Attacked
Could He?
Antibiotics
Gone For Good?
This Situation
Say Something
Can You Do This?
A Run
Lizzie And Mika
Birthday
Terminus
Don't Be Afraid Of Me
You're Not Safe.
He's Back: Part One
He's Back: Part Two
Guard Up
Falling Apart
Hope
Aaron. Part One
Aaron. Part Two
Alexandria
Outcast
Unsure
The Weight
Change? Part Two
Useless Soul
Can't Be A Hero
Can't Be a Hero Part 2
Real
A Start
Second Chances
In The Now
Imminent
What They Don't Know
The Finish Part 1
The Finish Part 2 (MATURE)
The Settlement
'Saviors'
'Saviors' Part 2
D
Problems
The Last Day on Earth
The Day Will Come When You Won't Be
You Help Us, We Help You
Kyden
We're Still Here
Stand Tall (MATURE)
Asylum
Future
wrap your arms around me // the epilogue

We Fight for The Fallen

1.7K 46 34
By babefaithshotup

Bailey's POV

"We Fight for The Fallen. For Benjamin, Glenn, and Abraham." I looked at The Kingdom's force as they all stared back at me. The force now included Carol and she was very hurt by the fact Ben, Abraham and Glenn were gone. She was here, she was back and she was going to fight.

"We know what we're supposed to do, we know what it is we are fighting for. If we want to live in peace and for the future that we can almost see, we can't sit back. For Alexandria, The Kingdom, and The HillTop. We can't let The Saviors win, we can't."

King Ezekiel's tiger Shiva roared after I spoke and I can be honest and say I almost peed myself.

"He has come to an agreement with you, Bailey." King Ezekiel clarified and I nodded. 

"Right on!" Jerry said and was such a happy dude. 

"Jerry!" King Ezekiel shouted and slightly scolded him for turning this serious moment different. I however did not mind, because people like Jerry help us find the comic relief in all of this. We needed more Jerry's.

"Yeah, I'd hope the tiger did." I said a little shook and we all heard a noise from the side of us.

We all then heard a shuffle next to us and drew our weapons. I was getting so much better at drawing a gun with only one hand. We all walked forward to investigate and realized it was Morgan.

"Morgan." Carol said and he too was wearing the armory we all wore. 

Morgan held out his stick and looked at us. "It was Benjamin's." He said and we all knew that Benjamin's death effected me, but it flipped a switch in Morgan. Morgan had strangled Richard yesterday because it happened to be Richard's fault that the trade was short and that caused Ben's death.

"This is for him." I said and Morgan didn't say anything, but just nodded his head in agreement.

- - - - -

Carl's POV

For the 700th time, I hated not being with Bailey. The Kingdom needed her more as she needed them more as well. If today was going to work out and we were finally going to rid The Saviors from our lives, we had to do anything even if that meant being apart.

My dad had made the executive decision to trust and make a deal with the group The Scavengers. I had very little trust in them because the leader Jadis gave me an erie vibe, it was unpleasant. 

"He yours?" Jadis turned to Michonne and she was referring to my dad. "Yeah, we're together." Michonne answered confused. Jadis raised her eyebrow and I was confused. 

"I lay with him after this." Jadis smiled and I nearly bursted into a fit of laughter. I smirked because Michonne looked so shook and my dad was at loss for words. "Or with her, I am not one to be picky." Jadis pointed to Rosita, as Rosita fidgeted with her assault rifle.

"We should get ready." I laughed slightly and my dad shoved me, not wanting me to find that entire exchange hilarious. "If she hits on Bailey anytime soon, I'm shooting her dad." I laughed and my dad shoved me once more.

"Hair looks like shit." Daryl said referring to Jadis.

- - - - -

Third Person's POV

"No matter what, just stay by me." Ron said to Jonah and Jonah nodded. "Just worried about my sister is all." Jonah said and Ron nodded. "Yeah, when you care about somebody like that that worry never goes away." Ron put his hand on Jonah's neck and leaned in.

Carl walked by looking for Jonah and Ron, and spotted them before they were able to share a kiss. "I'm sorry, I did-

"It's okay, we were just talking." Ron said and Carl just nodded. "Up at the wall in 5, make sure you have extra mags with you." Carl said and both of the guys just nodded.

"Kiss him, never know if it could be y'all's last." Carl sincerely smiled, approving of Jonah and Ron's relationship. Jonah and Ron both smiled. Carl leaned forward and hugged them both as a real sincere gesture.

"For Glenn, Abraham, and Ben." Ron said and Carl just nodded his head. "For them." Carl added and continued on his way to make sure everybody was all ready and set for anything that could happen in the next minutes to come.

- - - - -

Bailey's POV

"Shane would never believe how unbelievably fearless you are now." Carol broke the silence that grew on us. I turned to her and just nodded. "My dad had always wanted me to be strong, but I don't think he ever believed I would be." I confessed to Carol and to myself. "He probably never expected me to make it in this world, but to be honest I never thought I would either."

"And you're not going to." We all heard a voice coming from the side of the street. Then a truck load of men exited the woods and stopped us in our tracks.

We all drew our weapons and I'd had enough of this shit.

"Fire!" I yelled and we all began to shoot at whomever these men were. They had to have been apart of The Saviors. They shot back inevitably and not one bullet actually hit us. Morgan ran forward and used his stick to fight in combat with one of them.

One man ran straightforward at me and I lifted my leg pretty high up and hit him directly in his throat with the tip of my boot. I lifted my leg up even higher and dug my heal into his septum and instantly killed him.

"Like fuck I am not." I said to him and continued to fire with the rest of The Kingdom's force. Another man had ran up on me and Carol shot him directly in his face and didn't stop until her clip was empty. 

Shiva had attacked two of the men at the same time and we watched in real shock at it all happen. Who needs guns or wasting energy when a tiger is in the squad, right?

"Thank you." I said out of breath to Carol and she pulled me in for an embrace.

"Can't lose you and Carl can't either." Carol said and we had to carry on if we wanted to reach Alexandria before anything went really bad.

- - - - -

Carl's POV

"We will win, yes." Jadis turned to me as she stood next to my dad. 

We were all posted up on the fence of Alexandria, awaiting for anything to happen.

"Alexandria will." I said back to Jadis and her look of sinister was enough to make me not trust her at all. My dad was definitely in desperate need of another groups hands to help. I could see why he felt the need he had to trust Jadis and her rejects who smelt worse than Daryl did after months of not showering.

"Is that Eugene?" Ron said and we all looked beyond the fence to see Eugene riding up on the back of a semi truck. He was dressed in all black and well groomed. He was definitely treated right back with The Saviors.

"I have come in hopes of your heed to said situation." Eugene spoke through a bullhorn to us all. "Yeah, when him and Abraham talked I never really understood either." Ron whispered to Jonah.

Were we being betrayed by Eugene?

"Where's Negan?" My dad asked and we all turned back waiting for Eugene's response.

"I am Negan." I had never seen such an expression of deep betrayal on my dad's face. I too was really upset and shocked right now, because Eugene was an idiot and was playing for the wrong team. 

"Eugene, what the fuck are you doing?" Tara yelled from behind the fence gates, next to Rosita who seemed even more upset by this betrayal.

"He killed Abraham and Glenn, you realize the right?" I chimed into the conversation and Eugene looked very unsure right now. "Spencer, Olivia, he raided this place of everything. He kidnapped you!" Ron said and a shot flew at the fence near his face.

Ron fell back on his butt and we all looked to see where it had come from.

"You shut the fuck up, you make my ears bleed son." Negan walked from the side of the truck and stood near Eugene.

"Hey Rick!" Negan said with a large grin on his face.

Rick turned over to Rosita and nodded.

Hours before, Rosita had used the explosives from The Saviors base to create a force around Alexandria meant for The Saviors. She was hesitant about triggering them because of Eugene, but it was either him or the rest of us. She nodded and revealed the detonator and we all bent down waiting for the explosion.

It never came.

Before we could react, Jadis and her group directed their guns at us.

"Fuck you." I mouthed to Jadis and she smirked.

"Thanks for our explosives back you fucking assholes." Negan flicked Rosita off and Tara shook her head.

"You ever heard of the story, the little prick named Rick who thought he knew shit but didn't know dick and got everybody himself and everybody he knew fucked?" Negan smirked and I rolled my eye.

"I made a deal with you." Rick said to Jadis and she rolled her eyes. "Saviors made a better deal." 

"You push me and ya push me and ya just god damn mother fucking push me, Rick. You just tried to blow us up. I get me and my people, but why would you blow Eugene up? He's one of yours. Look, I'll make this so simple for you to understand even Daryl's dumbass would understand it. I want the guns, I want my Daryl, I want my pool table the fucking chalk and the pool cues. You're also going to have to choose a member of your own for my dirty girl Lucille. I want that shit now and I don't have to kill our friend who is inside of this casket and all of you." Negan said and his men pulled the casket out.

"Sasha, you home?" Negan knocked and I started to shake. Didn't matter if Sasha and I were close or not. She was part of my family, she was just as important as Glenn and Abraham.

Once the casket opened, it was revealed that it was no longer Sasha.

It was a different Sasha.

"Holy goddamn!" Negan said as the walker who used to be Sasha lunged forward at him, knocking him off the truck.

We Fight for The Fallen

I turned around and shot one of The Scavengers in the knee and then directly in his face. "Shoot, Jonah!" I yelled and he kicked one of The Scavengers legs and Ron finished him with a bullet through the skull.

Gunshot erupted everywhere. The air smelled of lead and the volume was turned up. I took zero time to put as many bullets into The Scavengers and The Saviors as much as possible. Daryl, Rosita, and Tara were at the bottom shooting as much as possible as well.

Rosita was then knocked back and her shoulder spurted blood. "Tara!" I yelled and she nodded. She shot the person who was responsible for shooting Rosita and helped Rosita to safety. "You're going to be fine!" Tara yelled over the gun fire. 

I was then clocked in the face with the back of a gun. I was then aimed at and didn't say much. Laid there because if I tried to reach for my weapon, I was going to get shot either way. A shot then erupted and the man who stood over me was shot and thrown off the fence.

"My sister isn't losing you and neither is y'all's baby." Jonah yanked me up and centered me in his view. "I'm fine, I'm fine! Find Ron and spread out, I've got it up here!" I yelled and Jonah nodded. He did what I asked and I continued to shoot.

Aaron, Eric, and I jumped down from the fence and spaced out. "Y'all good?" I yelled and they both were then shot and thrown to the ground. I looked to my side and saw Simon run straight for me. I had no time to react, so I was grabbed and thrown down.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

"Yeah yeah one eyed jack!" Simon said and literally threw me over his shoulder.

- - - - -

Bailey's POV

"We're close." I said recognizing my surroundings. We then all heard the gunshots and my heart skipped a beat. "Move move!" I yelled and we started at a faster pace. "Carl, please be ok."

"Alexandria isn't falling today!" King Ezekiel shouted and we ran much faster now. Shiva was far ahead of us now and I didn't want to stop for shit. I couldn't stop now. My stomach was in shambles and I felt like I could pass out any time now, but if I stopped that could mean life or death for Carl, Rick, Ron, Jonah, Tara, anybody.

"I love you, Carl." I said to myself.

- - - - -

Carl's POV

"You're not going to win." I said to Negan as he had me kneeled down right next to my dad.

"Carl, kid it's over." Negan said and his son decided he was able to chime into the discussion.

"Don't worry, i'll take good care of Bailey." Negan's son Kyden said with a smirk. "Can you fuck off?" Negan asked and Kyden rolled his eyes.

This was it. I didn't see any other options at this moment. I had no other real thoughts on my mind. I didn't think of ways that I could get out of this situation because there was a 90% chance that I wasn't going to. I had my head cleared and only thought of Bailey. 

I pictured memories I had of her. I pictured her asleep in my arms with Judith. I pictured her leaving on a run with Glenn. I pictured her eating and feeding Judith. I pictured her changing the bandages on my eye. I pictured her changing the bandages on herself. I pictured her and Tara embracing. I pictured her with Jonah. I pictured her hugging Maggie. I pictured her back at the camp in Atlanta when it all happened. I pictured something I would probably never get to see. 

I pictured her holding our baby.

"Maybe not today, and maybe not tomorrow. Just know that I will fucking kill you and every single one of your people." My dad spat in Negan's face and Negan wasn't having any of that.

"Carl, it's go time bud."

"I'll make it quick, because I really fucking like you." Negan said and I looked to my dad. 

"I'm going to see mom." I told my dad and he he began to tear up. I faintly smiled and he looked down.

My hat was then whisked off of my head and I bowed.

"I love you, Bailey." I whispered to myself.

- - - - -

Bailey's POV

King Ezekiel's tiger Shiva without a command lunged forward so majestically onto one of The Saviors. Chaos then spun and the volume of the area was turned up at an all time high. It was time to Fight for The Fallen, it was only the beginning of the war.

Negan dropped down to his side and I had realized he was about to swing his bat into Carl's head. Anger boiled inside of me and I ran forward at him. I didn't have to say anything, I just jumped on him like Shiva had just done to a Savior.

"Carl!" I screamed

"End these Saviors and their accomplices! Alexandria will not fall! Not on this day!" King Ezekiel shouted.

I had so much hate built up for Negan it was unreal. I leaned forward and dug my teeth into his left cheek. "You evil little fuck!" I heard him scream and felt somebody kick me in the back of my head. I fell to the side and Negan was yanked up by a woman who I had no recognition of. However, her hair looked really awful.

I realized it was Kyden who kicked me off of his dad. "I hate him, but I hate you more bitch." Kyden said and kicked me in the face. My adrenaline was so high at this moment, his kick didn't feel like much. I grabbed his leg and pulled him down. I then straddled Kyden and threw punches left and right to his face.

"Fuck you!" I said and his face was nearly mangled after I took the butt of an AR-15 to his face. I then felt somebody pull me off and realized it was Carl. I hugged onto him and really embraced his presence. I then felt a sharp pain in my hip and realized it was Kyden stabbing his knife into my body.

I took no time in shooting him directly in his face. 

"Move Move!" I then saw Maggie leading Jesus and the rest of The HillTop to assist us in this fight against The Saviors and this other group who I didn't know, but they weren't with us.

I looked at Carl and nodded my head. 

"I love you." Carl and I said in unison and then parted ways.

I kneeled and aimed at the unknown guests and The Saviors. I shot a few here and there that got too close. I then looked to my side and saw two shots hit my brother Jonah on his right side. "Fuck, Jonah!" I yelled and begun to run over to him. Daryl beat me to him and yanked him up. "You gon be fine!" Daryl said to him and Ron followed right after him. "Jonah, baby you're going to be ok."

I stopped and was tearing up. I took a moment of clarity and then had to get my head back into the game.

I then looked over and saw the guy who was responsible for Ben's death. I didn't wanna save time and waste a bullet just to kill him from a distance. I ran forward at him and he fired his gun at me. He shot was off by a lot for me running directly at him.

I screamed like a wild woman and jumped on top of him. I then dug my knife into his shoulder and dragged it down to his heart. "That's for Ben, that's for him." I then yanked the knife out and savagely plunged it into his forehead without taking a second thought.

- - - - -

"Go! Move!" Maggie yelled and The HillTop community followed what their new leader said.

"Eduardo, take the third group and secure the east wing!" Maggie shouted once more and I shot a line of The Saviors accomplices. I was then grabbed and choke slammed onto the ground. It was the unknown woman with really bad hair. She pointed the gun at my face and didn't hesitate to shoot. I turned my head in just the right time and kicked my leg up. I got her directly in the back of her neck and she was then yanked up off of me.

It was by Jerry.

"You don't touch, Bailey!" Jerry said and she shot him 3 time in his side and he dropped her.

"Jerry!" King Ezekiel shouted and the woman who looked to be The Savior's accomplice's leader, ran off.

"Shit!" I said and scrambled to Jerry's side.

"You're fine, you're fine! Help! Help!" I screamed. Tobin and The Kindomn's force ran to my side to aid Jerry. "I-I i'll be fine, no worries Miss. B-Bailey." Jerry began to go in shock and I tried to nod and believe him.

I backed up and into somebody. It was Carl. I shook my head and began to tear up. "You're ok, hey you're ok." Carl said and we really needed each other right now.

"It's not over." I said to Carl in his ear.

"No." he answered.

- - - - -

Once the cleanup of Alexandria was finished, the planning begun. Rick, Michonne, Rosita, Jonah, Aaron, Eric, Jerry and myself were all treated for the wounds we sustained during the fight.

We held a funeral for Sasha. She was family. We cried, we all did. No matter the strength we've fallen with, she was family. Never did we imagine ourselves caring for one another like we did now. Before any of us knew each other, we were all strangers that would have just passed each other on the street. Now we mean everything to each other.

Rick, King Ezekiel, and Maggie. The leaders of Alexandria, The Kingdom, and The HillTop stood on a platform speaking to the three communities at once. I stood in a line with Carl, Ron, Jonah, Tara, Daryl, Jesus and the rest behind.

"This is only the beginning. This is for Glenn, Abraham, Sasha, Olivia, Benjamin, and everybody else we've lost so close to us. We will avenge, we will move and we will not stop. The three of our communities cannot be stopped if we give it our all. 

"It's a future."

Carl looked down at my stomach, while I still listened to Rick speak.

"It's a life."

Ron looked at Jonah as he held his hand over his bandaged gunshot wounds.

"It's everything."

The three of our communities looked at one another.

I looked at Carl and just smiled. The world ended and it sucks, but I still can't believe I was blessed with a soul like Carl Grimes. I never thought i'd love a person so much in my life. I never what love was before Carl. I didn't know what sacrifice was until after the world ended. I never thought I'd love so selflessly before I met all of these people.

It was in fact time for a war.

We were ready for a war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 190 22
꧁•⊹٭𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝٭⊹•꧂ In which two broke souls bond with each other The walking dead au, th...
14.2K 406 41
"There is a lot of things you don't know about me, Carl." "I know Blair, but please let me in. Why can't you let me in? You've come here basically ab...
1.3M 31.9K 58
"We will survive this world, together." "Promise?" "I promise."
705K 23.1K 48
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘧𝘶...