Violet โžธ Jasper Hale

By -squirmmydoggy

"I wasn't a good person before I met you. I killed innocent humans, and I enjoyed it. I relished in other peo... More

[PLAYLIST]
[CHAPTER ONE]
[CHAPTER TWO]
[CHAPTER THREE]
[CHAPTER FOUR]
[CHAPTER FIVE]
[CHAPTER SIX]
[CHAPTER EIGHT]
[CHAPTER NINE]
[CHAPTER TEN]
[CHAPTER ELEVEN]
[CHAPTER TWELVE]
[CHAPTER THIRTEEN]
[CHAPTER FOURTEEN]
[CHAPTER FIFTEEN]
[CHAPTER SIXTEEN]
[CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]
[CHAPTER EIGHTEEN]
[CHAPTER NINETEEN]
[CHAPTER TWENTY || EXPLICIT CHAPTER]
[CHAPTER TWENTY ONE|| EXPLICIT]
[CHAPTER TWENTY TWO]
[CHAPTER TWENTY THREE]
IM SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME
A/N ABOUT FUTURE OF THIS STORY..
[CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR]
[CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE]
[CHAPTER TWENTY SIX]
[CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN]

[CHAPTER SEVEN]

8K 166 12
By -squirmmydoggy

Violet sits at the island with Jasper as they watch Carlisle and Emmett cut up some food while Esme and Rosalie make a salad.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie questions annoyed.

"Her name is Bella." Emmett shrugs.

"Yeah, cause that's a determining factor." Violet scoffs. "And besides, it's food. I'm sure she'll love it no matter what. Most humans these days aren't too picky about their food."

"Get a whiff of that, here comes the human." Rosalie remarks as Esme walks over to Bella with a giant smile on her face.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you." Esme tells her.

"Oh." Bella breathes.

"Bella, this is Esme. Our mother for all intensive purposes." Edward introduces.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time." Carlisle informs her.

"I hope you're hungry." Esme smiles.

"Yeah, absolutely." Bella nods.

"She already ate." Edward states, causing Rosalie to break the glass bowl with salad that was in her hands.

"Perfect." Rosalie sneers glaring at the human.

"Yeah, it's just because I know you guys don't eat.." Bella starts.

"Of course, it's very considerate of you." Esme assures her.

"Just ignore Rosalie, I usually do." Edward says.

"Yeah, let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie snaps.

"Rose." Violet frowns not liking where this was headed.

"I would never tell anybody anything." Bella tells them.

"She knows that, we all do." Carlisle comments.

"Yeah, well the problem is you two have gone public now, so.." Emmett starts.

"Emmett." Violet warns him.

"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rosalie exclaims.

"Badly as in.. I would become the meal." Bella muses.

And this obviously human statement causes all of the vampires in the room, except for Rosalie, to chuckle.

"Hi, Bella. I'm Alice." Alice smiles walking in with Will before hugging her. "Oh, you do smell good."

"Alice, what are you.." Edward trails off.

"It's okay, Bella and I are going to be great friends." Alice assures him.

That's when Bella notices Jasper holding his breath while Violet held his hand reassuringly.

"Sorry, Jasper is one of our newest vegetarians. It's a little hard for him." Carlisle explains.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Jasper breathes, obviously struggling. Violet lays her head on his shoulder, her scent instantly calming him.

"Right, I'm going to take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward tells Bella dragging her out of the room.

"Cute." Alice smiles.

"I know." Violet adds.

"Clean that glass up, now." Esme says to Rosalie.

"We shouldn't have even done this in the first place." Rosalie groans as she picks up the pieces.

"Edward has finally found someone that makes him happy, I don't think we should discourage him." Violet remarks.

"But she's human." Rosalie argues.

"You know what? I'm not even gonna argue with you anymore. Because we are a family. Come hell and high water, that's how we'll remain." Violet snaps. "So when you get that stick out of your ass, you know where to find me."

Turning away from her family she speeds away from them, leaving all of them stunned.

• • • • •

Violet sits on the highest branch in the tallest tree in all of Forks. It overlooked the entire town in all of it's natural beauty, even if the humans couldn't see it. She lets a sigh as someone sits next to her.

"Let me guess, you're coming here in Rosalie's place?" Violet inquires raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you know how stubborn Rose can be." Emmett shrugs.

"Unfortunately, I do." Violet sighs. "We're a lot alike in that way."

"So I've noticed. You know she means well, right?" Emmett questions.

"Yeah, it just can get very frustrating at times." Violet frowns. "I think I should go talk to her."

"Okay, I'll be here." Emmett nods.

"You aren't coming back to the house with me?" Violet asks.

"No, but I'll be there soon." Emmett assures her.

"Okay, see you later." Violet says and jumps off the tree, landing softly on the ground. She quickly races back to the house and into Rosalie and Emmett's room. "Knock, knock."

"Hey. I'm glad you're back." Rosalie smiles. "We need to talk."

"Yeah, we do." Violet states. "I'm sorry for going off earlier on you like that. I know that you're just trying to look out for us. And I can never be mad at you for that."

"I know why you did, and you're right. Edward may be a big pain in the ass for falling for a human, but he does deserve to be happy." Rosalie tells her.

"Good, so we're good then?" Violet questions.

"Yeah, we're good." Rosalie answers. Nodding, Violet begins to exit the room. "Wait, Alice said that there would be a storm coming so the family set up a baseball game. Are you in?"

"I have yet to miss one." Violet remarks and speeds up to her room.

"You're back." Jasper smiles.

"I am. Why? Did you miss me?" Violet asks.

"Every second." Jasper replies as he pulls her close. "You are never allowed to leave me for that long ever again."

"I'm sorry, but you can't tell me what to do." Violet informs him.

"Maybe, but I can be very persuasive when I want to." Jasper counters as he lifts her up, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"In what ways?" Violet questions.

"Well, this way.." Jasper trails off as he kisses her. "And this."

"Jasper, I have to shower." Violet groans.

"Then let's go." Jasper smirks as he flashes into the bathroom. Setting her back on her feet and tearing off her shirt, Jasper kisses her slowly and passionately. "I love you."

"Are you just saying that so you get laid?" Violet inquires.

"No, because it's true." Jasper explains. "And maybe I was hoping it would help me get laid."

"Trust me, you don't need any extra help in that area." Violet assures him, dragging him into the shower.

• • • • •

VIOLET'S OUTFIT

SO HERE WE ARE, ANOTHER UPDATE!! YAY! JASPER AND VIOLET'S RELATIONSHIP IS SOMETHING I'M SEARCHING FOR IN MY FUTURE RELATIONSHIP, EVEN THOUGH THAT PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN. WHATEVER, A GIRL CAN STILL DREAM. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 10.7K 46
BECAUSE โ” โBecause nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.โž Based on Twilight Saga Jacob Black ร— Fem OC ยฉ 2019 Wattpad @RavenDiaries
324K 6K 62
แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ'สŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด… ส™ส แดแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ษช๊œฐ, ษขแดแด… ๊œฐแดส€ส™ษชแด…, ๊œฐแด€แด›แด‡ ๊œฑสœแดแดœสŸแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด˜ ษชษด ---- "You saved me the day we met, and you kept saving me from every moment...
381K 7.6K 17
"It's as if I keep myself from being happy, I'm my own obstacle." "That's fine, I'd be willing to fight any obstacles, as long as it's with you." [P...
108K 2.4K 62
"I AM NOT THE MONSTER YOU THINK I AM." [Eclipse - Breaking Dawn pt.2] [Started: 10/30/22] [Completed: 3/22/23]