Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Reunion

3.2K 89 41
By DessieSun

Normani's POV

Lauren, Camila and I hid near the doorway, out of Troy's sight, as he approached Dinah.

"What now??" Mila whispers.

"We listen to what the devil has to say." I reply.

"Good to see you, Dinah."

"Where is Y/N?"

"Why don't you flip the sheets?"

"Is she-"

"She is, but only just. Her left lung is punctured by a fractured rib, thanks to my father who took the x-ray, which means she is bleeding from the inside, as well as suffocating. Say goodbye Dinah, she has only a few more minutes to live." I feel a shiver flow up my spine. I turn to look at Camren, whose expressions mirrored one another.

"Mila, go upstairs and call 9-1-1!" I whisper/shout. She nods and hurries off, leaving Lauren and I to watch this 'movie'.

"Please Y/N, stay with us, for Ally. Prove Troy wrong!" I hear Dinah beg. I feel tears forming in my eyes. The devil steps forward and reaches for Y/N's left arm. He takes her pulse, and inhales a deep breath.

"She's almost there. Shouldn't be long now." I tear my eyes away, focusing on the far wall instead. The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs can be heard amid the silence.

"They're on their way, about five more minutes!" Mila says, still holding the phone to her ear.

"Ah, the rest of you are also here, I see. It was awfully clever of you to call the police, but I'm afraid you're too late. Y/N, my friends, won't last another five minutes." The devil says, lunging to towards Mila, directly in front of him. I stick out my foot, and he trips, falling face first in to the floor.

"RUN!" I yell. Camren sprints up the stairs, while I run towards the recreation area. I speed up as I hear footsteps approach me from behind. My body lands on the floor, as I get shoved roughly.

"GET OFF OF ME, YOU MONSTER!" I yell.

"DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID? GET OFF OF HER!" Somebody yells, followed by a swoosh of air, and a loud grunt. I let out a chuckle as I recognize my savior, the one and only Dinah Jane. AND, she's holding a mop.

"Um, DJ? Why are you holding a mop?"

"Found it in the bathroom, thought it might be useful." Dinah says. We look down at the Devil, out cold.

"POLICE! HANDS UP WHERE I CAN'EM!" Dinah and I immediately raise our hands. Two officers come over with their guns raised. They slowly lower their weapons as they approach us.

"Dinah Jane Hansen?" Dinah nods.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton?" I nod.

"Are you ladies alright?" Again, we nod. One of the officer spots Troy, and starts laughing.

"Great job! You really put a dent in him, didn't ya?" He asks, smiling. Dinah blushes. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. The officer places a set of handcuffs around Troy and we all make our way upstairs, catching a glimpse of where Y/N used to be, along the way.

"Where's Y/N?" I ask.

"Taken care of. She's on her way to hospital right now." The officer says. At the top of the stairs, we're immediately embraced by two Cuban girls.

"Mani, Cheechee, thank God you're okay!" Mila says.

"Thanks Chancho, same to you." Dinah says in return. I guess Lauren saw the mop still in Dinah's hand, because she broke out laughing.

"DJ, is that a mop you have there?"

"Yup, and I have to say, it makes a mighty good bat!" Dinah replies, setting the mop down. The second officer leads the four of us to his cruiser, and motions for us to get in. I take the front while a Camwhich is formed in the back, with Lolo on Mila's right, and DJ on Mila's left.

"I'll take you to the hospital, alright?" He asks, and we nod. Dealing with traffic, we make it the hospital in a whopping forty-five minutes.

"Thanks!" I say as we pull up to the entrance to the emergency room. We make our way to the reception.

"We're here for Y/N Y/LN, Allyson Brooke Hernandez, and Robert Feggans." Dinah says. The receptionist nods and begins typing furiously on her computer.

"Miss Y/LN is in surgery, you'll have to wait in the waiting room. Miss Hernandez is in room 793, and Mr. Feggans has been discharged." She says.

"Thanks." I say. We decided that Dinah and I will see Ally, while Camila and Lauren will see Y/N. Dinah and I make our way to the third floor, and then to room 397. I open the door slowly, only to reveal Ally sitting upright on the bed watching TV.

"ALS!' We exclaim. Ally snaps her head in our direction at the sound of our voices, a smile forming as she does so.

"DJ, Mani!" She says, mimicking us. I laugh as we make our way over.

"You good?" I ask. She nods.

"Yeah, just a hyperextended elbow, and mild whiplash. Where's Y/N?" Ally asks. I gulp, not knowing how she would react.

"She's badly injured, and Troy tried to kill her, Ally. Good news, though, he's on his way to prison. Bad news, right now, she's in surgery. Y/N's a fighter, she'll make it, I promise." I say, holding her left hand. Ally turns white, and tears start streaming down her face as she sobs. Dinah and I hug her tightly, all the while hoping for the best for Y/N. For the next four hours, we stayed by Ally watching TV, keeping her company.

Camila's POV

Lolo and I quickly make our way to the general waiting area. After we sit down, I place my head on Lauren's shoulder.

"I hope Y/N's alright, I don't how Ally's going to live without her. They were absolutely perfect for each other, Lolo." I say. Lauren sighs.

"I know Camz, I wonder if the others have told her yet?" I shrug. Lauren wraps her hands around me, and I snuggle in to her as we wait. Three hours later, a doctor, wearing a green shirt and green pants, comes out of the back.

"For Y/N Y/LN?" He calls. Lauren and I immediately stand up, scrambling over to where he was. We follow him down a hallway and in to the ICU. He leads us in to a medium sized room. On the right, was Y/N, hooked up to what looked like dozens of machines. There were tubes coming from her mouth and nose, and her abdominal area was completely bandaged up. An IV was in her right arm, as she lay completely limp.

"Y/N's lucky to be alive, considering her condition when she arrived. I'll tell you now, her chances of survival when I was saw her was about 1%. Her punctured lung was repaired, and the fractured ribs reset in place. She had lost 1 and a half pints of blood, but it doesn't appear she has any permanent brain damage. Y/N will be in some pain when she awakes. If it becomes unbearable, call a nurse, and we will administer Morphine. Y/N should be awake in a few hours. " The doctor says before leaving. Lolo and I sit beside the bed watching her monitor beat continually, waiting for her to awake. After 90 minutes, she slowly awakes. I jump in surprise, squeezing her hand. Lauren goes to call a nurse.

"Mila?"

"Yes, Y/N, it's me. How's it going?"

"Could be better." Lauren and a nurse suddenly rush in, and the nurse preforms a few tests, and asks Y/N a few questions.

"Excellent, Y/N, you don't appear to have any signs of brain damage. However, you do have abdominal injuries that need further monitoring. You'll have to refrain from moving too much, as that may tear your stitches. But, you can visitors to keep you company. Take it easy, Y/N!" She says, before leaving. I see Y/N looking around.

"Where's the others? Are they alright?" I chuckle.

"You're a bit too selfless, Y/N. But, for your information, they're alright. I'm guessing you wanna see Allycat?" I ask. She nods. Lauren and I switch spots, she chats with Y/N, while I leave the room to call Dinah.

Mila: Cheechee?
DJ: Yes, Chancho, it's me.
Mila: Y/N is awake. Did you tell Ally?
DJ: Yup, and she's been crying non-stop.
Mila: Bring her over, Room 397. I think they really need to see each other.
DJ: Agreed, and we're on our way.

We end the call, and I join Lauren beside Y/N.

"She's on her way." It doesn't take long, maybe fifteen minutes or so, for Ally to arrive, but not how I expected. Mani has Ally's eyes covered, while DJ carries her on her back. She sets Ally down next to Y/N on the bed, and Mani removes her hands.

"Hey babe, you alright?" Y/N asks. Ally looks at Y/N, stunned.

"Y-Y/N!" Ally shrieks before throwing herself on to Y/N. Y/N lightly chuckles and returns the hug.

"I missed you too, Als." They smile adoringly at each other before Y/N winces in obvious pain.

"Do you need painkillers?" I ask. Ally looks at her worriedly, but she shakes her head.

"No, because I have already have them right here in front of me." She says, giving Ally a loving kiss.

Thanks for reading guys! I love Ally so freaking much! Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts below!
~Desmond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 61 10
Ivy was excited to see her favourite band, fifth harmony when things went horribly wrong...
856K 23.6K 194
Imagines about Fifth Harmony. If you have any requests for imagines, message me or leave your requests in the comment section! Hope you enjoy :) Cami...
42.5K 649 45
This is about a girl named tania who has a sister named lauren jauregui she's part of fifth harmony and so when lauren comes home tania has a lot to...
12.4K 495 25
This is a 5th Harmony story. What happens when the sun is blocked out by dark clouds? Ally Brooke has been hiding a secret that she wishes no one to...