You used to be mine

By TinaEmma

Selena Gomez is 24 years old, she is just about the most famous singer in the whole wide world... She hid her... More

-Chapter 1.
-Chapter 2.
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4.
-Chapter 5.
-Chapter 6.
-Chapter 7.
-Chapter 8.
-Chapter 9.
-Chapter 10.
-Chapter 11.
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13.
-Chapter 14.
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16.
-Chapter 17.
-Chapter 18.
-Chapter 19.
-Chapter 20.
-Chapter 21.
-Chapter 22.
-Chapter 23.
-Chapter 24.
-Chapter 25.
-Chapter 26.
-Chapter 27.
-Chapter 28.
-Chapter 29.
-Chapter 30.
-Chapter 31.
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36.
-Chapter 37.
-Chapter 38.
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40.
-Chapter 41.
-Chapter 42.
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44.
-Chapter 45.
-Chapter 46.
-Chapter 47.
-Chapter 48.
-Chapter 49.
-Chapter 50.
-Chapter 51.
-Chapter 52.
-Chapter 53.
Epilogue

-Chapter 32.

698 23 0
By TinaEmma

Selena POV

When I got home from the grocery store, I found Justin laying on the ground. Well Maddie kicked his private.

I didn't want to believe him, my girl kicking her own dad. Maddie and Justin were the only ones home.

Justin wants me not yell at Maddie, but how can I? Justin might have not been there all the way in her life, but she wouldn't be here without him.

I make myself upstairs to her room,she had locked her door obviously.

"Maddie?"I knock gently.

"Go away, I hate you" she screamed, there she crossed the line. She has never been this way before. My blood is boiling.

"MADISON CLAIRE BIEBER-GOMEZ open up that door NOW" I yell banging on the door.

Inside I hear steps and unlocking the door, Maddie was looking awful. Her cheeks were stained and swollen eyes.

"Mom" she said and hugged me, I was stunned. That I wasn't expecting, I thought she would yell at me or tell me to go, but not apparently.

It took me a few moments to hug her back.

"You want to tell mommy why you kicked dad?" And pulled her away.

"Not now"

"All right then, but maybe later. Now get ready for dinner Aunt Taylor is coming over "

"Okay, but I need to talk to you and dad"

"It's fine, we will always be here for you baby" and walked down to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...
130K 4K 53
Selena is a 17 year old Texas Girl moving to LA to start a new life after a harsh life in Texas. She and her mom, Mandy, move next door to the player...
553 23 17
Selena Gomez (21)Only Daughter of Late Mobster, Roman Gomez. Selena is a very Beautiful Smart Sexy Confident girl, who talks about what she's really...
38.9K 1K 30
selena is 17 she meets a guy in school named Justin hes 18 he's a bad boy but he likes her. but hes also a player. and what if selena likes him? sel...