Living With Damon and Stefan

By Dark-Violet

Marni is 14. She lives with Damon and Stefan Salvatore in the Salvatore bording house. She also has powers; s... More

Rude Awakening
Mystic Grill
Elena Gilbert
The Plan
History Lesson
School
Road Trip
Crystals
Necromancer Crystal
Book of Crystals
The Game
Bonnie
Intense Stares
Jonathan Gilberts Journal
The Man In The Mirror
Shadow
Harsh Words
Flashback
What Are You?
Visitor
Warp Crystal
Feelings
Shock News
Jumping Out Windows
The Secret
Shattered Glass
Finding Out
Birthday
Surprise Party
The Kiss
Holding Hands
Opening The Tomb
Emotions
Alaric Saltzman
Legend
Sleepover
Torture
The Really Bad Problem
Worrying
The Battle
Beverly Hills
The Concert
The Moonstone
Mason Lockwood
Masquerade Ball
Elijah
Family Barbeque
The Argument
The Halloween Party
Reunion
The Haunting
The Warning
The Epic Battle
The Beach
Running Down The Street In Underwear
First Sight
The Body Swap
The Reason Why Knocking Was Invented
The Risk Of Sounding Jealous
Failing To Notice Something Important
Getting Distracted By Dandelions
Finding Floors Comfortable
Tomato Juice And Garlic Paste
Ice Cream, P.J's, And Damon
Evil People Chasing Bunnies
Goats And Hating Men
The Runaway
Unwanted, Annoying Dreams
Toothbrushes, Puppets and Haircuts
Awkward Moments And Apologies
No Longer Friends
Hangovers And Rainy Days
Sock Wearing Pineapples
This Coffee Is Not For You
Pillow Eating Dinosaurs
Piano!
Feeding The Cat
The Dandelion Throwing Lamps
People Actually Use Toilet Paper? Ew.
Sniffing Random Peoples Hair
Fluffy Refridgeraters That Sing
Super Ninja Monkeys! And Shane Dawson!
Teletubbies Rock!
The Naked Shoe Box Lover
Potatoes Have Feelings Too!
Hugging Pens With Eyeballs
The Cute Washing Machine And Dimples
The Day The Sharpener Coughed
Marshmellow Covered Coat-Hangers
Mating With Butterflies
Lamp Posts Are Nice Triangles
The Chocolate That Eats Stockings
Le Flying Taco Mafia
The Bookcase That Sniffs Potato Salad
Exploding Donuts and Lentils
Throwing Paper At Harold
Salt & Pepper Pencil Baskets
Lettuce Leaf!
Oh, You Like Chirping? Too Bad.

The Umbrella Shaped Box

62.5K 599 181
By Dark-Violet

I kept difting in and out of conciousness. People were talking, but I couldn't make out any of the words, and whenever I tried to open my eyes, bright lights would fill my vision, causing me to close them again. I tried moving but my body wouldn't cooperate.

I could hear familiar voices now, discussing something. I could make out Damon's voice. He sounded furious, and Stefan was there, trying to calm him down. I heard Elena and Caroline asking questions, and Bonnie was helping Stefan.

"Who did it?" Elena asked.

"I don't know, but when I do I'm going to rip their heart out," Damon growled.

"Damon, calm down, there's no reason to kill anyone," Stefan urged.

"The hell there isn't!" he hissed. "You heard what the doctor said, Marni's lucky to be alive."

"What if it was an accident?" Bonnie asked.

"No," I mumbled, finally finding my voice. I tried prying my eyes open, and it took a lot of effort.

"Marni?"

I blinked rapidly, trying to adjust to the sudden light. I was aware of a throbbing pain through out my entire body and I groaned. I finally opened my eyes fully and looked around.

Damon was at my side in the blink of an eye, and the others crowded around the bed.

"Hey," Elena said softly. "How're you feeling?"

"It wasn't an accident," I mumbled groggily.

"Who did it Marni?" Damon asked.

"The killer. He know's I saw him," I sighed, closing my eyes again.

"What matters is that you're alive," Stefan stated.

"What exactly happened?" Caroline asked.

"I was being tailed by a black BMW," I frowned. "I thought I'd lost them, but out of no where they slammed into me. I remember the car flipping, and then I think I saw Alaric?"

"Yeah, he brought you here," Bonnie commented.

I glanced around the hospital room.

"Twice in a week," I stated. "It's begining to become a habbit."

"Let's not try for a third," Damon said.

"When can I get out of here?" I asked.

"Not for a few days," Stefan answered. "You took a pretty rough beating."

"I hate hospitals," I grumbled. "Can't I just go home? I feel terrific."

"You almost died, Marni," Elena pointed out. "It's a miracle you're awake."

"A little vampire blood sped up the healing process," Damon shrugged.

A nurse came in, stopping our conversation. She was happy to see that I was awake, and took tests on me to make sure everything was okay. She asked everyone to leave because it was late, and only Damon stayed.

He was sitting in the chair next to my bed, and I'd started playing Angry Birds. I was trying to figure out if he was angry or not.

"Look Damon, I uh, I'm really sorry about the Camaro," I started.

Damon laughed at me.

"I don't care about the car," he stated.

"But you loved it!"

"I also love you," he pointed out. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face. "And I'm just happy you're okay."

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you," I sighed. "Waiting the attacker out was a stupid idea, one that almost got me killed."

"Don't worry about it."

He leaned forwards and pressed his lips to mine. That perfect moment, in my opinion, was too short.

Hospital, was probably the most boring place for me, so when I got released on Sunday morning, I was estatic. I was actually smiling as I walked through the carpark with Damon.

"So how are we getting home?" I asked. "Because last time I checked, your car was kind of... um, destroyed?"

"I got a new one," he shrugged.

I gasped. "You replaced the Camaro? So soon?"

"Yep."

"I thought we were going to have a memorial sevice or something," I cried. "It was a huge part of our lives."

"I'm sure you'll love this car."

"No way. It will never be able to replace-"

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw it. In front of me, was a metallic blue 1967 Chevy Camaro.

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

Damon grinned.

"Where on Earth did you get it?" I asked, not taking my eyes off it.

"I've had it for decades," he explained. "It's been in New York for over twenty years."

"Why did you never tell me about it?"

"I knew you'd try and steal it."

"You have a fair point," I nodded, walking towards the car.

Damon unlocked it and I got in carefully, trying not to rip open the stitches in my stomach.

"Okay," I nodded. "I loved the old Camaro. But this one... I think Elijah would be proud."

The car ran beautifully. It was like music to my ears. I honestly was inlove with it.

I was under house arrest, and it sucked. Stefan and Damon had agreed that I had to stay home and rest for at least three days, but I wanted to go outside. I was bored. So I did what any other person would do. I watched Shane Dawson all day.

I laughed as I remembered the time I'd forced Klaus to watch Shane Dawson. That had been a hilarious day.

Stefan was at school, and Damon was at a founders meeting, so I was stuck by myself.

After a few hours, I was so bored I was even considering calling Alaric for a chat. I'd thanked him for what he did for me, but he said he was just doing what anyone should. I was going to ask him to marry me, but that would've been a bit awkward.

I knew Damon was going to be angry at me, but at this moment, I was so bored I didn't care. With my mind set, I got dressed into presentable clothes and made my way to the Grill. Damon wasn't there, thankfully, so I would have a chance to get a drink. Damon, being the mean person, had thought it would be funny to hide the alcohol from me. This was the first time in history that I wasn't able to find it. I was sure he and Alaric were teaming up on me.

I sat on a bar stool and caught the attention of a young bartender. He looked around twenty, with brown hair and baby blue eyes.

"Can I please have a scotch?" I asked pleasantly.

He laughed. "You really think I'm going to give alcohol to a minor?"

"Yes," I replied immediately.

"I think not."

"Oh, come on! We're like best friends!"

"This is the first time you've ever spoken to me," he frowned.

"That is so not the point."

"The point is that I'm not serving you alcohol," he stated.

"Come on Steve-"

"My name's Ryan."

"Look Ryan. I would love you forever if you just gave me the scotch," I said flatly.

"Hmm... no."

"Please? I'm having a really bad day."

"Aren't we all?"

"At least you don't have stitches in your stomach!"

"Oh yeah, you're that girl from the other day," he mused. "The one that came in looking like you'd been thrown through a glass door."

"See! You do know me!"

"What happened to you? If you don't mind me asking."

"I was in a car crash," I shrugged. "I suppose I didn't realise I had glass sticking out of me when I came in here. Now how about that scotch?"

"You're not going to give up, are you?"

"Nope."

"Well, good luck."

"What if I charm you into it?" I smirked.

"Not gunna happen."

"How do you know? I happen to be a very charming person!"

"I'm sure."

"You have no faith!" I protested.

"And you have no chance of getting alcohol," he grinned.

"I happen too be great friends with Sheriff Forbes. I'm sure she'd let you serve me," I lied.

"Yeah, no."

"God dammit!" I cursed. "Everyone else serves me alcohol."

"I'm not like other people," he commented. "I actually abide by the law."

"Why? It's no fun."

"But it keeps you from going behind bars."

"It's not like you'll get caught," I told him. "I could pretend it's apple juice or something."

"Like that would work," he scoffed.

"What happened to you Ryan? You used to be cool," I glared.

"Don't take it personally."

I went to reply, but I stopped when I felt chills down my spine. I glanced around, and noticed something odd. A man, probably in his early thirties, was watching me. His gaze was cold, and I quickly looked away. From what I could tell, he was a bartender. I'd seen him here a couple of times, but I'd never paid attention to him.

"Who is that?" I asked, turning my attention back to Ryan.

Ryan glanced over my shoulder, obviously guessing who I was talking about.

"That's Chris," he informed me. "He works here."

"Why is he staring at me?"

"Probably because you're distracting me from my work," he guessed.

"Ah, so you find me distracting?"

"No, I find you annoyingly persistant."

"Ouch," I winced. "Thought we were friends."

"Nope."

"You can't deny that our friendship is epic. We're destined to be buddies."

"You keep telling yourself that," he smiled sarcastically.

"So what do you think about these girls being murdered?" I asked after a moment.

"It's inhumane," he scowled. "Only a monster would go after innocent girls."

"My thoughts exactly," I murmured.

"Listen, uh-"

"Marni."

"Right, Marni. I really should get back to work. My boss will kill me otherwise."

"Okay, I can take a hint," I sniffed with a hurt voice.

"Obviously you can't, because you're still under the impression that I'm going to serve you alcohol," he pointed out.

"Until we meet again, Ryan," I announced in a mysterious voice.

I decided to head home. School would be finished soon, and I wanted to get back before I was discovered missing.

I was home by myself, once again. Spending a Tuesday night sitting at home with a tub of ice cream wasn't as fun as it sounded. Stefan was at Elena's, helping her with homework or something. Well, that's what he claimed to be doing, I was betting that they were having a make out session.

Damon was with Liz, trying to figure out who the killer was. Another girl had been attacked last night, but the killer was getting sloppy. The girl was found before she died, and taken to hospital, so she'd be fine.

I was currently sitting at the grand piano in the parlor. I'd always loved playing the piano, ever since I was little. A smile had formed on my face as I played Birdy's version of Skinny Love. It was a sad song, but it was beautiful. I wasn't one for reading sheet music, so I YouTubed the tutorial on how to play it.

"Hush," I muttered when my stomach growled. I was craving chocolate.

I sighed and stood up, deciding to fulfill my stomachs wishes. I made my way to the kitchen, praying to God that no one had eaten the chocolate I got Damon to buy me. I opened the fridge warily, and grinned.

"Yes!" I fist pumped.

I grabbed the chocolate and threw it on the bench. My phone started ringing and I glanced at the screen. Unknown number. I shrugged and answered.

"Hello?"

"You may have survived before, but this time you won't be so lucky."

I froze, fear coursing through me.

"Who-who is this?" I asked.

The line went dead.

Panicking, I rushed to the kitchen drawer and pulled out a sharp knife as I dialed Damon's number.

"Aw, are you bored already?" he answered. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Damon, someone just called me, telling me that I may have survived before, but this time I won't be so lucky," I said in a rush. I spotted something move past the window outside and I gasped. "Whoever it is, is outside."

Usually, I wouldn't be worried if it was just a human, but the car crash had taken it's toll on me, and I wasn't strong enough to handle magic, so the knife in my hand was my only safe haven.

"I'll be there in five minutes," Damon promised, before hanging up.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. I gripped the knife tightly as I slowly moved out into the living room. The window next to me shattered and I screamed, jumping back. A hooded figure climbed through and I turned, running through to the parlor. The person was right behind me and I glanced over my shoulder. The man had a knife, similar to the one Damon had shown me.

I headed for the stairs, and made it about half way up when the man grabbed my foot, I tripped, dropping the knife, and he pulled me backwards, but I lashed out and kicked him, sending him rolling down the stairs. I ignored the pain shooting through me as I continued up the stairs. I could hear footsteps behind me, and I rounded a corner, slamming my bedroom door behind me. I rushed into my closet and dug through my chest of crystals, hoping that something would help me.

The door banged open, and I scrambled to my feet, backing towards the wall as the man walked in. His hood had been pulled back, revealing his identity. It was the man that had been staring at me at the Grill, Chris.

"What do you want?" I asked desperately.

"Isn't it obvious?" he grinned. "You messed up my plan. Now you're going to pay."

"Why are you doing this?"

"It's fun," he shrugged nonchalently.

Attempting to catch him off guard, I feigned left, and he fell for it. I dodged right and knocked him into the wall before running back down the stairs. Where the hell was Damon?

I stopped not hearing any movement. I slowed my breathing, tryng to focus on the sounds coming from upstairs. I heard a floorboard creak and I snapped my head to the side, just in time to see Chris come at me from the side. We struggled and he got the upper hand, smacking me against the wall. He raised the knife, but he was suddenly ripped off me.

With his dark hair and ice blue eyes, Damon stood there, a murderous expression on his face. I could almost see the fury radiating off him. I hadn't seen Damon look this dangerous, ever. He picked Chris up off the ground and slammed him into the wall.

"Enjoying yourself?" Damon asked with a dangerous smirk. "Well, sorry to ruin your fun."

Using the knife that had almost killed me, Damon stabbed upwards, piercing Chris' chest. His eyes widened and he gasped, before his gaze glassed over and he fell limp. Damon dropped him to the floor, clearly still furious.

I let out a breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding. Damon was infront of me in a second and he tilted my head up.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, concern filling his voice.

I shook my head and he pulled me against him, wrapping his arms around me. I clung onto him as if my life depended on it. My whole body was sore, and I just wanted to go to sleep. I was comforted as I breathed in Damon's familiar scent.

"Thank you," I whispered gratefully.

It wasn't long before Damon and I agreed to call Liz, and Damon did most of the talking when she and some deputies showed up. I stared at the ground, thoughts rushing through my head. Damon had an arm around me, as a show of comfort.

"Marni, tell me exactly what happened," Liz requested.

I sighed. "I got a phone call from an unknown number, and when I answered, a voice on the other line pretty much threatened to kill me, so I called Damon. The next thing I know, the window smashes and I'm being chased around my house by a psyco with a knife."

"How did this happen?" she asked, gesturing to Chris' body.

Damon went to answer, but I cut in.

"He tried to stab me, but I managed to get the knife off him, and somehow got the upper hand and stabbed him," I lied. There was no need for Damon to get arrested for murder. "Why? Will that get me in trouble?"

"No, it was self defense," Liz reassured me, although I already knew that.

The front door opened and Stefan came in, a worried look on his face.

"Hey, I just heard," he said. I was guessing Damon had texted him. Stefan turned to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little shocked."

I tuned out after that, only half listening to the conversation. Liz and the deputies soon left, getting rid of the body, and I was free to go to sleep.

Weeks passed, and I was back to normal. I had scars on my arm and stomach, but aside from that, I was fine. The others still hadn't found out about Damon and I, thanks to our awesome ninja skills. I hadn't spoken to Jeremy, and I didn't want to. I was angry at him. Shadow had apologised, and I'd forgiven him, but I knew for a fact Damon still didn't like him.

"Do I have to Caroline?" I sighed over the phone.

"Yes!" she insisted. "The Sexy-Suds carwash is to raise money for the town's athletic department."

"You say that as if I care."

"Come on! It'll be fun! And besides, we need as many people as we can that can pull off a bikini!"

"Ugh, fine," I agreed recluctantly.

"Yay!" she squeeled. "And can you try and convince Stefan to participate too?"

"I'll do my best."

"Great! See you tomorrow!"

"Toodles."

I hung up and walked out of my room.

"Oh Stefan!" I called in a singsong voice. I skipped down the hall and entered his room, where he was writing in a book, probably his journal.

He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"You, my dear brother, are attending the Sexy-Suds carwash tomorrow," I announced.

"Oh God, not you too," he groaned. "Elena's been trying to get me to agree to that all week."

"Well, Caroline roped me in, so therefore, you're roped aswell."

He sighed. "If I must."

"Wonderful," I stated. "Now, let us go make sammich's. I'm hungry."

And sammich's is what we made. It was a fun sammich making session, until Stefan laughed at mine.

"It looks like... Honestly, there aren't words to describe how bad that sandwich looks," he grinned.

"It is a lovely sammich," I glared.

He gave me a doubtful look. I muttered under my breath. My sammich was beautiful.

"Don't even think about it Matt," I warned as he held a bucket of water up.

"Aw, you scared of a little water?" he teased.

"No, but you should be scared of what happens after that little bit of water hits me."

"Should I really?"

"Oh yes," I promised.

He grinned, before tipping the water all over me. I gasped as the cold liquid made contact with my skin. I wiped the water out of my eyes and glared at Matt.

"You are so dead Donovan!"

He laughed as I ran towards him. Unfortunately, he was a quarter back, so he was fast, but so was I. I lept over some buckets and tore after him. Finally, I cornered him against the car Stefan and Elena were washing, and he held his hands up in surrender.

"I give in," he announced.

"Hmm, too bad," I smirked. I grabbed the hose Stefan was holding and aimed it right at Matt. Water drenched him and I grinned. I gave the hose back to Stefan, satisfied,

"And that, Mathew Donovan, is why you shouldn't pour water on me."

He laughed again and shook the water out of his hair.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find some towels,"

I nodded at Stefan and Elena before making my way to where Caroline was sitting at a table, counting money.

"Hey Caroline, can I please have a towel? Matt poured water on me," I glared. "Sneaky bastard."

"Um, I think we're out," she frowned.

"Okay, I'll go grab some more," I smiled, before making my way into the school building.

My footsteps echoed through the deserted hallway. I made sure no one was looking, and removed the water from my hair. It landed in a puddle on the floor and I continued walking. I opened the door to a classroom, where Caroline had left the towels.

"Well don't you look all cute in your bikini," A familiar voice said from behind me.

I spun to find Damon leaning against the door with a smirk.

"I don't suppose you're here for the car wash?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Nope," he answered. "I'm looking for Ric."

"Well don't I feel loved," I stated sarcastically.

In the blink of an eye, Damon was infront of me.

"You should," he smirked, placing a kiss on my lips. I smiled against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey Marni, do-"

I sprang back from Damon and spun around, seeing a wide eyed Caroline standing in the door way. Damon leaned against a desk with a casual expression, amusement flashing in his eyes.

"Well this is awkward," I commented, not knowing what to say.

"Oh my God! I knew it!" Caroline squeeled. Was that happiness I could hear? "I knew it!"

"Umm..."

"God, wait until Elena and Bonnie hear about this!" she continued. She lunged forwards and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Whoa, whoa, what?" I asked, completely lost.

"I'm gunna leave," Damon announced, looking slightly uncomfortable. "I'll see you later."

He nodded in my direction and left.

"You're happy about this?" I asked Caroline, confusion filling my voice.

"Of course I am! Do you know how long we've been waiting for you two to admit your feelings for each other?" she asked.

"You knew about this?" I questioned.

"Well duh, it wasn't that hard to figure out," she laughed. "Well, apparently for you guys it was. We even took bets! Dammit, this means Stefan won."

"Wait, Stefan knows about this?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, he doesn't know that you guys are, you know," she explained. "But he knew that you guys were secretly inlove. Oh, that is so romantic!"

"I need a drink," I muttered, running a hand through my hair.

"You have to tell me everything," she insisted. "How did you tell him? Did he say it first?"

"Say what first?"

"That he loves you!"

"Do we really have to talk about this now?" I asked.

"Yes!"

As if the world was siding with me, Tiki, a tall girl with dark hair that I didn't particularly like appeared at the door.

"Caroline, we need you outside," she announced.

Caroline sighed in annoyance.

"I'll be there in a sec," she replied. Tiki nodded and left. Caroline turned to me. "Fine, but you're coming to mine this afternoon and you're telling me every little detail, got it?"

"Fine, but you can't tell anyone," I warned.

She looked reluctant.

"I mean it Caroline."

"Alright," she sighed.

She followed Tiki, and I stood there, slightly dazed.

How the hell had everyone figured it out before us? Even Stefan knew. God, that was going to be awkward. And here Damon and I thought they didn't suspect a thing.

I eventually walked back out to the carpark with some towels, and when I met Caroline's gaze she grinned at me. I sighed and headed over to where Matt was still washing the car. I tossed him a towel.

"Thanks," he smiled. He frowned. "How did your hair dry so quickly?"

"It's magical," I shrugged. I should probably be more careful about things like that. I'd almost forgotten the Matt wasn't in on the 'big secret.' "It always dries fast."

"Huh..."

He shrugged it off and continued cleaning the car.

I hesitated as I knocked on the Forbes' door that afternoon. I was half tempted to turn around and run screaming, but I knew Caroline would track me down and drag me back. Without even a hello, she swung the door open and grabbed my arm, pulling me inside.

"Okay, spill!" she insisted, sitting on her bed.

I sighed. "What do you wanna know?"

"Start from the beginning. How long have you known?"

"God, you make it sound like I'm pregnant or something," I muttered.

"Marni," she glared.

"Okay, okay," I thought about it for a moment. "I guess I realised it the day I found the cure."

"Is that when you told Damon?" she asked.

I began to tell her what happened, starting with the whole death bed kiss thingy. Caroline was honestly in awe. She looked like a child watching Cinderella for the first time.

"He kissed you in the rain? That is sooo cute!" she grinned.

"We thought it was a bit clichè, but eh," I shrugged. "But I meant what I said Caroline. You can't tell anyone."

"Aw, why not?"

"Because it's weird!" I frowned. "How do you think Stefan would feel?"

"He would be happy for you!"

"Please Caroline," I pleaded. "Just give it a while. We'll tell people when we decide to."

"How cute, you're making couple decisions!"

"Oh my God. Stop talking," I groaned, facepalming myself.

"So how did your little talk with Barbie go?" a voice asked from the doorway.

I looked up from where I was standing to see Damon.

"Great," I replied. "She thinks we're... adorable."

He frowned. "I've been called a lot of things in my life, but never adorable."

"Tell me about it," I muttered. "Did you know that everyone already knew?"

"That's impossible. We were complete ninja's."

"That's what I thought," I nodded. "But apparently they realised before we did. You know they took bets on how long it would take for us to admit it? Stefan won."

"Stefan knows?"

"Yep. Except Caroline's the only one who knows that we've actually discovered our undying love for eachother," I announced.

"I suppose she's off telling Elena and Judgey," he presumed, making himself comfy on my bed as I studied a necklace I was condsidering wearing with my new dress.

"Nope, I told her not to tell anyone."

"Oh?"

"Figured it'd be a tad awkward," I shrugged. "If you find Caroline staring at us with a huge grin when we're in the same room, don't be surprised. She thinks we have some epic romance, like Romeo and Juliet."

"But we do have an epic romance," he smirked.

"Oh really?" I asked, walking over to the edge of the bed.

Damon reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me down. He flipped us over and he hovered above me.

"Yep," he answered, pressing his lips to mine.

It was a Thursday night, and I was sitting at the Grill, by myself. I was reading Skulduggery Pleasant, yet again. What? It was an amazing book. I had my headphones on, listening to Superluv by Shane Dawson. Yes, I know, I was obsessed, but I actually really loved the song. I lounged in a booth at the back corner of the Grill, sipping on iced tea.

I was having an excellent time, ignoring everyone around me, until I spotted someone walk into the Grill. A girl with long black hair took off her wayfarer sunglasses and hooked them at the front of her shirt, revealing her hazel eyes. I knew this girl, I just couldn't place her.

And then it hit me. Emma Jacobs. I'd partied with her in Chicago with her months ago, right before I got kidnapped by that moron Nathaniel. If my memory was correct, she was a werewolf. I'd been surprised when Klaus told me that. How had I not noticed that? But the question was, why was she in Mystic Falls?

Curiosity burning through me, I took my headphones off and placed my book in my bag, before heading over to her. I walked up behind her, and she turned around. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw me.

"Marni? What are you doing here?"

"I was going to ask you the same question," I stated.

"I'm looking for someone," she answered. "What about you?"

"I live here."

"Seriously? I thought you were with those vampires," she shrugged. "Hey, didn't you get kidnapped or something?"

"Yeah, something like that," I murmured. "Who are you looking for?"

"Tyler Lockwood," she replied.

"Tyler? Why?"

"He's my brother."

I stared at her.

"Excuse me?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, half brother anyway," she corrected.

I continued to stare at her.

"I am so confused," I muttered. "Tyler never mentioned he had a sister."

"That's probably because he doesn't know," she explained.

I didn't respond. Emma was Tyler's sister? How the hell did that work?

"You look like you could use a drink," she announced. "How about we catch up and I tell you what I know?"

"Okay, so Tyler's father, had an affair years ago, with your mother, making him your father, which means you're Tyler's half sibling?" I asked.

"Yep."

"How do you know all of this?" I asked.

"Mason Lockwood, Tyler's uncle. Well, my uncle aswell, I suppose," she replied.

"Ah, Mason," I sighed. "Haven't seen him in ages. Is he still in Miami?"

"You know Mason?"

"Yep, we're like best buddies," I grinned. "So do you plan on telling Tyler?"

"Eventually," she nodded. "But not yet, I wanna hang around for a bit, get to know the place. I even enrolled at school."

"Good for you," I smiled. She wanted to go to school volentarily?

It was at that moment that I spotted Damon making his way over to us.

"I was wondering where you got to," he told me. He froze, and his gaze shifted to Emma. Damon pulled me back slightly and stood protectively by side, a dangerous expression on his face.

"Relax Damon, she's a friend," I reassured him.

"She's a werewolf," he growled, not taking his eyes off her. Emma returned the glare.

"And you're a vampire," she spat.

"And I'm a witch," I stated cheerfully. "Elena's a doppleganger, Klaus is a hybrid, and Matt's a human."

"Come on, we're leaving," Damon announced, grabbing my arm.

I sighed and looked at Emma. "We'll talk later."

I let Damon lead me out of the Grill and I slid into the new Camaro.

"Please Marni, enlighten me as to why you were casually drinking scotch with a werewolf?" he asked as he keyed the ignition.

"I met her a few months ago, in Chicago," I explained. "We're drinking buddies."

"Remember what happened last time you hung out with a werewolf?" he asked.

"Yeah, but Klaus and I are iPhone buddies," I pointed out. "Therefore, we have a cure."

"And what if he asks you to leave again?"

"He wouldn't," I replied. He didn't respond. "Damon, I know you're worried about me. I've had my fair share of near death experiences these past few months, but believe me when I say I can take care of myself. I'm still friends with Tyler, aren't I?"

"I don't trust her."

"You don't trust anyone," I scoffed.

"Except you."

"Not even Stefan?"

"Depends." He sighed. "Just... don't do anything that'll put you at risk."

"You're cute when you're being protective," I smirked.

"Yep, moment's over," he stated flatly.

I laughed.

What a small world. Emma was Tyler's half sister. What next, Matt's my great, great, great nephew?

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry about the wait, I've been working more then usual lately, but I try to make time, and I wasn't quite sure how to end this chapter. Originally, I wasn't bringing Emma back for a few chapters, but I thought, eh, what the hell.

I know, some of you are probably thinking, Da farq? Why the hell is there two Emma's?

Yes, it is hell confusing, but I couldn't really change Emma Jacobs name, considering she's not actually my character, she's Hon3ysw33tcandy's. As for Emma Burnett, the chick that got stabbed, I thought it'd be nice to bring her back in. You always see on the tv show how they have character's on the sideline that no one really pays attention to but the pop up randomly sometimes. Like Dana. She popped up randomly. Until Stefan ate her. So I thought, I want my own pop up character, and since I'd mentioned Emma Burnett previously, I decided to use her as my pop up.

So yeah, I should probably stop ranting about that, because I'm almost positive that most of you really don't care at all, but I thought I'd clear that up for you, just incase you got hell confused, like I did.

Lol, the awkward scene with Damon, Marni and Caroline. When will the others find out?

You know what? I actually love Caroline. She's one of my favorite VD girl characters, as well as Rebekah and Katherine.

So here I am, sitting on my laptop at midnight, listening to Taylor Swift, yet again. I really don't know why I'm listening to her music. I'm not a fan. But I get in these moods where I just want to listen to one particular artist/band.

I AM HAVING ELIJAH WITHDRAWALS!!!!!!!

I miss him so much it's not funny! He hasn't been on the tv show for ages, and in my story he's been daggered. YOU CRUEL PEOPLE! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AND THE OTHER ELIJAH FANS!!!!!

Yes, I realise I'm screaming at myself. I am so tempted just to write a scene where Elijah randomly appears and is all like "Yeah, Klaus undaggered me, because I'm the most awesome person in the world."

But I can't. I have everything planned out, and that would ruin my story. But to keep us sane, I'm going to post a picture of Elijah and his new haircut, just to make us smile.

Well, I should probably go to sleep, because I have to wake up at some unGodly hour of the morning tomorrow, and I am not a nice person when I don't sleep, so I will talk to you peoples later. Feel free to talk to me on chat if I'm online. If you have in the past, and it seemed like I was being a bitch and ignoring you, I'm extremely sorry. My computer seems to find it funny to say I'm online when I'm actually not. I've been having these problems for a while now. So If I don't reply, I'm probably not online.

Well, toodeloo my dear pineapples.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 25 69
Erica lillys moves to mystic falls after her parents deaths shes hoping for a fresh start to a normal life but what she dosent know to brothers have...
4.9K 62 17
Cassie Mitchell is a 17 year old girl who, ever since she was a little girl, was obsessed with vampires, especially the vampires in 'The Vampire Diar...
83.8K 1K 33
Felicity Willow Salvatore is The younger sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore ,she is the image of a 13 year old but really is 153.So when damon resc...
28.3K 587 61
Maya lives in Mystic Falls, and knows about vampires, werewolfs, and witches- but she is human. She is best friends with Stefan, Elijah, Bonnie and...