Baby Salvatore (Klaus Love St...

By AlexandraWinchester

Follow the story of the lost Salvatore as she comes home finding her brothers and realising that a big happy... More

1864
Now
No Way
Finding out the truth...
Seeing Nik...
A good night.........
School disco... 60's
Finding out the truth
Trying to speaking
A new beth...
Not a happy camper
2 hybrids part 1
2 Hybrids Part 2
Road trip... :D
Not happening...
Ray sutton...
Gloria...
Back to mystic falls...
Disowned...
Losing your sanity...
It works...
6th original
Home sweet home
Mis-conception
Celebrations part one...
Celebrations part two...
Wicked witch...
Witch vs hybrid
Unexpected...
1 or 2 .... :D
Look a dinosaur...
Appointment...
Finding out the Truth...
Twins :D
Coming with a plan with the wicked witch...
A Plan comes together...
The Ball... Part 1
The Ball Part 2
The Ball Part 3
My Hell
1 hybrid and a tribrid
To have some Fun
Day at the Zoo...
I have a Question???
The Salvatore Journal's....
1835
Finding the past...
Can it be...
Its the begining of a beautiful relationship....
Family isnt always the way you believed
Hiding who you are!!!
Quick note

Little or not???

5K 117 66
By AlexandraWinchester

We decided to have Stefan around the mansion with us as he didn't want to go home where Damon was, as well he really didn't trust our brother anymore, i knew that Finn was playing a game of chess with Elijah and as for Kol and Rebekah, they had gone to the grill to have a drink. (although i swear that Kol has a thing for Caroline) As for nik and I well we still hadn't told Stefan that I was pregnant and to be honest I had good reasons.

It had been a week since the spell that bonnie had cast on my brother had worn off, but there was still some parts of it still showing with Stefan such as he would still want to stay close to nik and I and he would sleep sucking his dummy which nik had to keep putting back in as he would whimper in his sleep and to be honest he was worrying me.

I sighed as i thought about the past few day, getting out of the bed that nik and i shared, i walked down the hall to the room we had given Stefan and stopped when I could hear talking, "do you want to tell me what's going on Stefan, you haven't wanted to leave mine or your sisters side since you became an adult again and we are worried about you" nik asked.

I smiled as this was a side that not many people got to see from nik as they would always believe that he was the big bad, "I don't know, I feel like something at the bottom of my stomach which is telling me that I belong here with you and Annie not Damon.  i remember growing up I used to be an ass to Annie, it was something that i couldn't understand, i always believed that i wasn't apart of there family, father was always so nice to me but not to his other children, but now I don't know if it is the spell or if it's just me but I don't want to be out of either of your sight, and i cant understand why" he said looking down.

I smiled thinking about this and walked into the room where Stefan and nik were sat and crouched down so I was next to him and pulled his chin to face me, "Stefan did you like being a child and being looked after by nik and i" I asked.

Stefan looked up at me and shrugged, "I don't know" Stefan said.

i sighed and sat down and pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arm around his shoulders and smiled as he settled down, "why do i feel this way, i mean you never used to care for me" Stefan said to me.

i smiled and looked at him, "if i tell you something you must promise that you don't tell Damon, he would try and kill me for it" i explained.

i noticed that nik smiled and got up walking over to me and kissed my cheek, "ill be downstairs love, this is between you and Stefan. you have already told me love" nik explained.

i nodded and turned to Stefan and smiled, "it will be better if i show you love" i said.

Stefan nodded and i held my arms to his head and smiled as i closed my eyes and replayed the memory that i liked to think of.

170 years ago

i was 16 at the time and i had been outside all day with a friend while my mother was dealing with my little brother Damon who had just turned 12, i could hear giggling and mother running after Damon, i smiled fondly and i noticed that a nice man came on to our property and i smiled as he walked over to me, "good evening, i am wondering if i could speak to Mr Salvatore" this man asked.

i nodded and smiled, "of course that would be my father, i'm his daughter Anna-Beth, may i take a name to tell my father" i asked.

he nodded and held his hand out for mine, i gently placed my hand in his and he smiled as he bent down kissing my hand, "Niklaus Mikealson" he said to me.

i smiled and nodded, "please follow me Mr Mikealson" i said and we walked up to the house.

we walked up to the house in silence and it was nice, there was something about this man that i couldn't quite put my finger on but he was nice, "Father there is a man here to see you, his name is Niklaus Mikealson" i explained as my father walked out of the study.

"thank you Anna-Beth" he said and with that he walked back into the study with this man.

i walked into the dining room where i could see my mother and brother playing and i walked over to mother and smiled, "father might be a while, a man by the name of Niklaus Mikealson has come to speak with him" i explained as i walked back out of the dining room to my room to change for dinner.

i had just finished getting ready when the maid walked in to my room and smiled, "Beth that nice gentleman is staying here, you father invited him to stay. i got your new dress for you to wear this evening" she said to me.

i smiled as i walked behind the screen and she walked behind and pulled the dress over my head and started to fasten it for me, i smiled as i looked down, the dress was beautiful as it was a crimson red and it was all silk as well.

i walked down the stairs and into the dining room where father was and smiled as he got up and kissed my cheek, "this dress is really beautiful like you said it would be" father said as he help me sit down next to niklaus.

i smiled as i sat down and noticed that Damon was looking at me with a smirk on his face, "Damon" Father snapped.

i smiled back and the room went to the topic of why Niklaus was her, "so then Mr Mikealson may i ask why you are here, why did you decide to come to Mystic Falls" i asked.

"please call me Nik, Mr Mikealson was my father and i don't like that, so please call me Nik" he said to me.

i smiled and nodded, "of course Nik" i said to him.

He smiled at me and i turned to father and smiled, "i have come to town as i hear that this town has a legend of vampires and well i am a history teacher and came to find out about the legend myself" he explained to me.

i smiled, "well rumour is that this town has vampire in it, to be honest myself, i don't really believe in these story's" i explained to him.

Nik nodded, "well i'm more of the truth behind the legend really, i mean i know that there isn't anything as a vampire but there must have been something about the people or person to make us think about the word Vampire" he explained.

i smiled and to be honest i was attachly quite interested, i turned to my father and smiled, "if i may, could i take Nik here around the town tomorrow and show him some places" i asked.

Father smiled and nodded, "of course i think that would be a great idea" he said to me.

i nodded and we all ate our dinner in silence, "thank you beth, that would be very nice" Nik said and he got up, "i will bid you good night and i look forward to seeing the town with you tomorrow" he said and walked over and kissed me hand again.

i felt my cheeks go red and he walked away, i excused myself from the table and retired for the night. i got to my room and closed the door and lent against it, this was a strange feeling that i was getting in my stomach and knew that this had something to do Nik. i got ready for bed and crawled in waiting for the events to come tomorrow.

-x- Next Morning -x-

i woke the next morning and got out of the bed and went to the bathroom we had and got washed up and getting dressed into an outfit for the day which was a stripy dress which was also new. 

i walked down the stairs to the dining room to see that nik was waiting and turned to see me and smiled, "Wow, you look beautiful" he said as he walked over to me.

i smiled and we held his hand out and i linked mine through his and we walked out of the house and too the horse and cart to take us to town so i could show him around, "thank you for doing this Beth" he said to me.

i smiled and nodded, "of course, i will do anything to make my fathers life a little bit easier" i explained and we arrived at the town and nik got out and held his hand out for mine, i took his hand and re-linked it through his as we walked through the town.

"beth this may very forward, but i was happy that i got to meet you" nik said to me.

i smiled and turned down a path and came to a large area with trees around, "as am i Nik, i really am happy you met me and my family" i explained to him.

he smiled and turned to face me and took my hands, "i do not wish to scare you, but i believe that you would be able to handle the truth" he said to me.

i smiled and looked at him, "your a vampire aren't you" i asked.

he looked shocked and turned to me, "how did you know" he asked me.

i smiled and took his hand, "i am a witch but my brother doesn't now" i explained to him.

i felt hands on my face and he pulled me to look at him and lent down and kissed me gently on my lips, "thank you for being honest with me Beth" Nik said and i smiled as he pulled me into his arms for a cuddle.

-x- Later that Night -x-

i had retired from dinner finding out that Nik was leaving in the morning and i didn't like the idea of him leaving me alone, when i only had just found him. i heard a noise and looked around to see that nik was stood in the corner of my room and smiled at me, "i couldn't leave without speaking with you" he explained to me.

i smiled and nodded, "do you have to leave, i have only just got to know you nik" i explained to him.

Nik smiled and walked over to my bed and sat down taking my hands, "i must leave, my father is after me and to be honest i cant risk you being hurt love, i need you safe, that mean that i have to leave you" he said cupping my face.

i nodded and pressed my lips to his and smiled as he returned the kiss, i moved forward and smiled as he laid me down on the bed and moved over me as he lent down and broke the top of my top and sucked one of my breasts into his mouth, i couldn't help the moan to come out of my mouth and i ran my hand through his hair and arched my back to  his chest and we spent the next few hours making love.

i woke to see that nik had left and a note was on my pillow, "i promise that i will see you again love, sometime in the future" he said.

i smiled and got out of the bed and noticed that nik had cleaned up after himself as he left, i got dressed and walked out of the room to see that father was pacing back and forth, he saw me and ran over and checked me over, "Beth where is Niklaus" he asked me.

"i believe he has left, father what is wrong" i asked.

"i know that you don't believe but Nik was a vampire and he has killed people, this is his father mikeal" he explained to me.

i looked over to see a man in his middle ages and he looked me up and down, "well your his type but he left you alone. did he bite you" he asked me.

i shook my head and looked to my father, "how are these things real" i asked lying to him.

she shook his head and smiled, "nothing to worry about my love"  father said to me and nodded to mikeal.

"i'm sorry sweetie but it is for the best" father said and mikeal came to me, "your forget all about niklaus and that you ever met him" he said and i turned to father and frowned, "i'm sorry i didn't know you had a meeting going on" i said and left the room.

it was nine months later that i pushed out a little boy and that my family didn't speak to me anymore, my mother shipped me and the baby off to different places and told me 3 months later that my son had died.

-x- NOW -x-

i took my hands off Stefan and smiled at him, "you had a son" Stefan explained to me.

i nodded and smiled, "his name would have been Matthew" i explained and smiled as Nik walked back in.

"you knew her and had a baby with her" Stefan asked.

Nik smiled and nodded, "yes we did, i tried to find our son but i couldn't find anything, we think that matthew was adopted by another family and your sister was lied to" Nik explained.

Stefan smiled and turned to me, "do you have a picture of him" Stefan asked.

I smiled and nodded, i reached down to the locket around my neck and pulled it out and handed it over to Stefan, "this was our son" i explained.

Stefan smiled and opened the locket and dropped it to the floor and looked at me and nik, "you were told that he died" Stefan said to me.

i nodded and frowned, "why steffie" i asked.

Stefan grabbed mine and niks hand and sped us to the room he had in the boarding house and went through a box and threw a photo at me, "this was me when i was born, mother wouldn't have photos, something about she would know the truth" stefan said to me.

i looked down and frowned as the picture was my matthew, "how do you have a picture of our son stefan" i asked.

Stefan shook his head, "its me" he said to me.

i frowned and looked at stefan and for the first time i noticed that stefan didn't look like mother and father or damon, stefan was the spitting image of Nik and i. "your matthew" i said to him.

he nodded and i ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him and noticed that nik did to, "we found you" Nik said and kissed his head.

i heard a sniffle and the door opened down stairs and i smiled to stefan, "come on your staying with us now" i said and we sped back to the mansion.

-------------------------------------------

Well i didn't expect that when i wrote it  lol

hope you enjoyed this one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 36 32
In her past life, they were in love. In her death, she promised they would meet again. When she does come back, will they still find each other? Or w...
8.5K 96 21
Join Daniel on his journey with his brother Stefan and the hybrid Klaus and how he meets the rest of the Originals. And what will happen with Gina an...
324K 7K 35
Edward left Bella and she was heart broken she moved to mystic falls to be with her cousins and friends and they helped her back to be the girl she...
5.3K 166 14
Instead of winning the bet against Enzo, Damon loses. As such, he is the one that remains with Augustine. Decades later, Henrik Mikaelson is brought...