Its the begining of a beautiful relationship....

Nik held his hand out and I smirked as john took it and shook his hand, "john and my wife Mary" he said to him.

Nik smiled and I turned to Mary and smiled at her, "would you like to sit down" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded, "if you wouldn't mind, I've always dreamed of this moment" she said.

I smiled and we sat down on chairs and I noticed that they were staring at me but there was something in johns eyes that was battling against his emotions, "are you okay" nik asked him.

John looked over to nik and smiled, "look I have one question for the moment but how can you be alive" he asked me.

I smiled and decided to keep the fact that I was a vampire under wraps I didn't know how this would be for them. I looked to him and smiled "well when I was a child I found out that I had magic, at the time my parents didn't say anything to be about being adopted and just kept it from my brothers at the time, over the years my magic got stronger and when my brothers died I couldn't be around them so I went to London where I met Nik and we fell in love, I cast a spell on us and we have been this age over the years" I said not telling them that my brother was in fact my son and that my other brother is a vampire and we are trying to kill each other because of an doppelgänger.

They smiled and looked over to me, "I did think you would have been that strong as we wasn't sure if you had your fathers gene" Mary said to me.

I smiled and looked around, "that's what we wanted to speak about" I said to them.

John smiled and nodded, "what can I help you with" he asked.

"Do you have any other children" I asked.

They nodded and smiled, "yeah 2 boys" they said.

"And do they have both magic and the werewolf gene" I asked.

They looked confused and Mary turned to me and smiled, "that's not possible sweetie" Mary said to me.

I smiled and looked over at them and I smirked as they saw my eyes change yellow, "I have magic and can turn into a wolf" I said.

"You can only become a werewolf when you kill someone" john said to me.

I looked down pretending to be ashamed, "I didn't mean to, we were talking to a friend and we were drinking and well things got a bit out of hand" I lied.

I felt a hand on my hand and I looked up, "well that isn't your fault, you can't feel guilty about that sweetie, but if you would like we can find out how you have access to both parts of you" john said.

I smiled and nodded, "thank you" I said to them.

Mary smiled and I noticed that she was looking at john and he shook his head, "please excuse us" John said and got up and walking over to the other side.

I turned to nik and smiled, "that's was nice" nik said to me.

I nodded looked over to john and Mary and noticed that Mary was trying to hold back tears, "she maybe our daughter but we don't know her sweetie, and I don't think that she doesn't want a strange couple with her" I heard John say and I smirked as I turned to nik.

"It's rude to listen to there conversations love" nik said to me.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek, "you know me, maybe it will be good for her to spend the day with us" I said to her.

Nik nodded and smiled, "okay then" he said and I got up and walked over to them and smiled, "um Mary would you like to come with me. I have to go shopping and it would give you a chance to ask your questions" I said to her.

I watched as she lit up and smiled as she nodded and in that moment I realised that I did in fact look just like her.