Not happening...

I turned to Stefan and shook my head, "seed you don't need to become a asshole when you become a ripper" I snapped as he threw another girl to the floor with a growl.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Nik and smiled as he walked over to me and kissed my neck, "Beth do you want to go and have some fun" Nik said. 

I heard a growl and I turned around to see Stefan growling, "just because Annie is now a vampire it doesn't mean that you can be a dick and kiss my sister in front of me" Stefan said to me.

I laughed and kissed Nik making out with him and laughed as I pulled away and walked over to Stefan and bent down so I was looking at him, "you cannot tell me what I can and can't do little brother" I spat.

I got up and walked into the bedroom and turned back to Nik and smirked, "I'm going for a shower and then we can leave love" I said in an English accent and laughed as Stefan snapped his head to me.

I heard Nik laugh and I walked into the bathroom and striped my clothing off and got into the shower washing off the day. I got out of he shower and grabbed my red long shirt and black and white striped trousers and then paired it with some black boots and some jewellery as well. I walked over to the mirror and grabbed the hair dryer and went to drying my hair. I quickly went to plating my hair leaving some of it down so the pink and blue was still on show.

I walked out of the bedroom and looked over to see that nik was sitting in the couch and walked over sitting on his lap and kissing him, "really you two" Stefan said

I smirked and cuddled down to nik and smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and got up, "get the car Stefan were leaving" Nik said and I kissed his lips and jumped down so I was stood next to him.

We walked around the back and got into the car as we drove out of mystic falls looking for werewolf's so we could make more hybrids for Nik and to protect the rest of us.

I looked over to see Nik smiling at me with one hand on the wheel and holding the other at me, talking his hand he looked over to smiled, "we need a chat later love" I said to him.

He nodded and turned into the side of the road and turned to Stefan, "make sure that you don't let them leave" he said and turned to me. "Come on love" he said and we got out of the car and walked over to the house knocking on the door.

I heard a woman come to the door and I smiled sweetly as she opened the door, "how can i help you" she asked us.

I smiled and turned to her grabbing a hold of Nik, "I'm sorry to just ring your doorbell, but our car broke down about a mile back and we have been walking since, you home is the first home we have come across" Nik said to the woman in a American accent.

She nodded but I could see that she didn't trust us so I spoke up, "we are wondering if we could use your phone to call some family" I asked.

She looked to me and frowned, "do you not have a mobile" she asked.