Wicked witch...

So just a quick message before the story continues - I have changed the plot just a bit so it doesn't really follow the series :)

Just in case anyone wonders why it doesn't follow the story line :D

-----------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since Nik and I redid our vows and at the moment we were in a small little town in Rome as Nik and I had been here before and he decided that he would take me there for our honey moon. I was currently laying in our bed next to Nik, as he was sat there next to me with a pad in his hand and I noticed that he was drawing something but I couldn't see what he was drawing, "what you drawing love" I asked.

Nik smiled and placed his pad down and pulled me over to him so I was laid down on to the bed and he was hovering over me, smirking as he leaned down and kissed me he moved his hands over my body exploring, I couldn't help the moan that came out of me and knowing that I wanted more of him I pushed back up so Nik knew that I wanted the same thing as him. I grabbed his hips and flipped us over so I was straddling him and smirked as I watched his pupils go wide with lust, "beth" Nik said to me.

I chuckled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, bending down I claimed his lips again and I felt Nik grind up towards me, I grabbed the hem of my shirt when all of a sudden mine and niks phone started to ring.

Growling I grabbed the phone closest to me and noticed that it was Elijah, "your brother is pissing me off" I snapped still sitting on Nik and answered the phone, "what do you want I was busy" I snapped.

"Mothers alive" was all Elijah had to say to make Nik and I get off each other.

I groaned and looked to see Nik already getting dressed, knowing that we would be leaving I turned my attention back to the phone, "Were be back in a few hours Elijah" I said and put the phone down.

We packed up are belongings and went to the car throwing it in the back and I turned to see Nik who looked panicked, "love I'll drive" I said and got into the car seeing Nik shaking his head to me, "she's back to kill me" Nik said to me.

I snorted and turned to him grabbing his hand, "she won't even get to you love, she doesn't know me and that I have magic. She touches any of you I will kill her love" I snapped as I turned onto the road.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, "I know you will love" Nik said and we drove back in a comfortable silence.

I noticed that nik was asleep and I saw the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign and shook my head, I sighed and reached over gently shaking Nik's shoulder, "love we nearly home, do you want to face your mother alone for now" I asked.

He smiled and turned to me, "yeah maybe, see if your brothers know anything about this, I don't remember ever losing the coffins" Nik said to me.

I nodded and drove to the boarding house and turned to Nik, "text or ring me when you know what's happening love" I said to him.

Nik nodded and I watched as he kissed me and drove back to the mansion where his mother was.

I walked over to the door and banged on it waiting for my brother to answer the door, Damon opened the door and smiled at me, "Annie your back" Damon said coming to hug me.

I hugged him back and noticed that he came outside to hug me and he looked upset, "we need to talk but first you need to listen and not try to kill Elena" Damon said to me.