Finding out the Truth...

We got back to the mansion and I noticed that Stefan was really quite and wouldn't really look at nik and I and to be honest he was worrying me, I looked to nik and noticed that he was ringing his hands and I smiled trying to hide the fact I was terrified of what he would think of me, "love talk to him, he's our son" I explained to him.

Nik nodded and I watched as he walked over to Stefan and smiled as he sat down next to Stefan and put his hand on his shoulder, "Can your mother and I speak to you" Nik asked.

Stefan looked up and smiled, "sure, I don't know if I will ever get used to seeing you as my parents" Stefan said.

I felt so guilty over the way I had treated him over the years and I knew that I couldn't sit here and listen to this, grabbing my bag and keys I ran out of the mansion to the car and got in as I could hear Stefan and Nik shouting after me, I drove to the boarding house as Damon was always the one that I would speak to if I needed to, realising that I couldn't speak to him I sped away and appeared in the graveyard that held the headstone that was put there for Matthew, walking over to the gravestone that my mother put there for Stefan I knelt down and pulled the roots and leaves away from it and wiped the tears that were coming down my face. I didn't really know how to get around my son being alive and that my son was my little brother all this time the fact that I had been mean to Stefan over the years made me feel like a terrible mother.

I heard rustling behind me turning around I saw that Elena was stood there with a smirk on her face, "where's your brother" she snapped.

I don't know what came over me but I couldn't help the growl that came out of me and I turned to her and grabbed her by her neck and pinned her to the tree by the gravestone, "not anywhere around you, you broke his heart and I promise you that I will make sure that you never come anywhere near him again, do I make myself clear" I snapped.

She coughed and I turned to see that nik turned up with Stefan, Finn, kol, Elijah and Rebekah stood there and Rebekah walked over to me and pulled me into her, "I hurt him bekah I tormented him" I sobbed.

Rebekah shook her head and smiled, "shh" she said and with that I heard more rustling to see that Damon was there with Caroline, Tyler, Matt, Jeremy and Bonnie who looked like she was losing control. "Well look who decided to stay with the dicks" Damon snapped.

"Don't" Nik said holding Stefan back.

I turned to see bonnie who was trying to get out of Caroline's hold, "what did you do to her, I was never like this" Caroline said.

I laughed and turned to her and smiled, "easy, I'm a hybrid and she was turned by me, just like Tyler to nik" I snapped.

I heard a chuckle and turned to see Stefan laughing, "Stefan how can you stay with them, they are the bad people of this town" Matt said not understanding.

Stefan smiled and walked over to me and kissed my cheek, "I think that I am going to stay with my family" Stefan said and walked back over to nik and stood behind him.

I smiled as nik was already protective of Stefan and so was the rest of them, "I'm your brother" Damon said walking over to us.

I went to speak and Stefan laughed, "See that's the thing isn't it, I'm not your brother am I Damon, as mother was never pregnant again was she" Stefan said walking back over to me.

Damon looking scared and that moment I knew he knew, "you knew" I screamed at him.

Damon laughed and nodded, "you where the tart that slept with a vampire a few days after meeting him, so yeah father got your memory changed so you didn't remember Niklaus" Damon said to me.