Look a dinosaur...

I woke to a strange sound in the bedroom, opening my eyes I found the source of the sound and noticed that I was from the monitor and it was Stefan crying, getting out of bed I walked down the hall to the room we made for Stefan and walked in to see Stefan bawling his eyes out, "shh steffie, Annie's here" I said to him and picked up him rocking him back and forth.

"Bad dream" Stefan said to me and I walked over to the rocking chair and sat down pulling his blanket with me and began to rock with him, "shhh I'm here and nothing will get you with me and nik in the house" I said to him.

I watched as he closed his eyes and he went into the land of dreams while I kept rocking, I laid my head back and closed my eyes knowing that my brother was safe in my arms.

I was woke to someone shaking my shoulder, opening my eyes I saw Finn and smiled, "nik has Stefan down stairs trying to feed him" Finn said.

I laughed and nodded and got up clicking my bones and smiled as Finn walked back out of the room, I walked back down to our room and grabbed a towel from the cupboard and walked into the shower room, turning the shower on I walked back out and grabbed some clothes from the wardrobe, which was a a pair of black trousers and black converse and then grabbed a shirt and a checkered shirt as well. Walking back into the shower I pulled my clothes off and went cleaning my self off and getting ready for the day.

I walked back out of the room and down to the kitchen where everyone was, including Stefan and nik, "come on Stefan you need to eat something" nik was saying

"No" Stefan said and I had to hide the smile coming to me, I walked over to them and kissed nik on the lips and turned to Stefan, "why aren't you eating anything little one" I asked.

"Don't want it" Stefan said.

I sighed and turned to nik and held my hand out for the bowl and smiled as I sat down in front of Stefan and smiled, "how about we eat this and then we all will go to the park" I said to him.

Stefan smiled and opened his mouth for the food, "park now" Stefan said to me.

I chuckled and nodded, "of course but first we need to get you clean and dressed" I explained to him.

He nodded and I turned to nik and smiled, "can you bath him while a grab some clothes for him" I said and we walked upstairs so nik could clean him.

I walked over to the chest of draws and went to looking for some clothes that he could wear but wouldn't get cold outside in. I grabbed a cream coloured jumper and some brown trousers for him and then grabbed a vest and pants for him as well as his little boots as well.

I laid it out of the bed for nik and popped my head in, "I'm just going to grab some drink for me okay" I said

Nik nodded and I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see bekah there looking at me strangely, "bekah what's wrong" I said to her.

"I've been looking through this book and the spell to turn Stefan mentally into a three year old is here, Beth someone took your book and did this to him" bekah said to me.

I frowned and walked around to the book and waved my hand over it and watched as it showed pictures of people that touched it and I was shocked to see that Elena had been here with bonnie, "Elena and bonnie did this to my little brother. At least we know that it will wear off him. He will be stuck like this for a week" I explained and smiled as nik walked in.

"Well when he is back to normal we can explain this to him" nik said and placed Stefan down on the floor.

"Okay then lets go to the park steffie" I said to him and smiled as he grabbed Nik's hand and we all walked out of the mansion as a family. All 7 of us.

We got to the park and noticed that Damon, Elena, bonnie, Matt, Tyler and Caroline where all stood there and i turned around to see ric sneaking up behind us, "nik pick Stefan up now" I said.

Nik grabbed Stefan and smiled as Stefan cuddled down into nik and I turned to ric and smiled, "well it looks like your on the wrong team, ric and the rest of you idiots I would like to introduce my other family members Finn and Kol" I said as they waved.

"Give Stefan to us you bitch" Elena snapped at me.

I laughed and turned to Damon, "so how is it dating someone who is worst than Kathrine" I asked him.

He looked at me and frowned, "how is she worst" Damon snapped at me.

I laughed and ran my hand over stefans curls and handed nik his dummy, "to stop him from sucking on his thumb" I said and kissed him.

I walked over to Damon and smirked as Elena stood in front of him, "I would move if I was you love, because I am not in the mood for either you or bonnie" I snarled at her.

She laughed and looked me in the eye, "your not scary Anna-Beth" Elena said to me.

I chuckled and turned back to her and grabbed her by her neck and slammed her down to the ground and smiled when I saw the fear in her eyes, and smiled, "first off you are a horrible human being, in stead of just telling Stefan the truth you decided to cast a spell on him with bonnie because you knew that he would stay away from Damon. Let me tell you a little secret Stefan was damons best friend growing up only ever came to me when he was scared, so when Stefan was outside waiting for me what did you do to my brother" I snapped at her.

"Elena what is my sister going on about" Damon asked.

Elena smiled at me, "I don't know" she said trying to get my hand off her neck.

Damon nodded and I could have rolled my eyes at her, "easy Elena got bonnie to cast a spell to make Stefan mentally three" I snapped.

Damon laughed, "yeah and where did they get the spell from" Damon asked crossing his arms.

"I don't know bonnie where did you find the spell from" I asked looking interested.

Bonnie backed over and then I felt small hands on my legs and looked down to see Stefan there, "Annie swings please" Stefan said to me.

I smiled and bent down so I was level with him, "you want to go on the swings do you, do you want someone to push you" I asked.

Hé nodded and turned to Finn and ran over to him, "please" he asked holding up his arms.

I chuckled and smiled as Finn chucked him in the air and walked over to the swings with him giggling at him, turning back to Damon I smirked as he looked lost, "when you decide that you want to see our brother come alone to the mansion. You turn up with anyone of them I will kill them and rip there heart out in front of you" I snapped and looked around.

Seeing no one around I waved my hand and watched as they all flew backwards.

I turned around and smiled as Kol walked over to me and smiled, "your better as a vampire than a human, more scary" Kol said laughing.

I looked over to see them all playing with Stefan and i smiled as I placed my hand over stomach smiling at the thought of seeing my children one day. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Nik and Kol roaring and Finn, Elijah and Rebekah laughing as Stefan was running around in circles.

Now this was the family I needed.