Unlikely Friends (A Cody Simp...

By CodyIsBoss

I'm Sophia Lorah, I used to be an ordinary girl until I met Cody Simpson. Then that boy changed my life, for... More

Background of Story
Chapter 1- The Beginning of it All
Chapter 2 Our 'date'
Chapter 3- Meeting the Simpsons'
Chapter 5- Us
Chapter 6- The beginning of 'Us'
Chapter 7- Jack Lorah, Murdered
Chapter 8- My new home
Chapter 9- interrogation
*Chapter 10- New house, New look
Chapter 11- NOT funny
Chapter 12- A little drama never hurt anyone... did it?
Chapter 13- The End........?
Chapter 14- Can't we all get along? Mwahahaha
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16- Movie night
Chapter 17- Before you die, you see 'The Ring'
Note- Please Read
Chapter 18- Look Up At The Sky, That's Where He Is
Chapter 19- Karma's a Pain
Chapter 20- Not everything Is As It Seems
Chapter 21- Kylie
Chapter 22- Very Special Day
Chapter 23- The week after
Chapter 24- July 13th
Chapter 25- Can I ever get away from crime scenes?
Chapter 26- Toby
Chapter 27- Pastry Girl
Chapter 28- What did I get myself into?
Chapter 29- My new single
Chapter 30- Here I come Florida!
Chapter 31- The Life

Chapter 4- Not everything comes easy....

4K 25 3
By CodyIsBoss

Why did my phone have to die? Obviously Cody was asking me out! I walked out my front door and got in the limo. I had a huge smile on my face."Well, you are all happy" Alli told me, she winked at Cody. I giggled. My phone was charging as we were speaking. The limo had an out lit. When my phone turned on I read the text:

1 message. Cody: Hey Sophie, I was wondering if you were going golfing with us today.

My face fell flat. I couldn't believe I actually thought Cody Simpson was asking my out. Thankfully, Nobody was looking and I regained my happy face quickly. I guess I was going to have to get Cody to ask me out a different way. When we got out of the Car I pulled my skirt up a little bit. I was amazing at golfing, but Cody didn't know that.

So I decided that for today I would forget how to golf. Cody showed me how to golf. After golfing we got a huge strawberry milkshake and we all shared it. I had so much fun. Madison and Jake were so nice.

After we took Jake and Madison home Alli invited me to sleepover. I said sure. We went back to my house and I got clothing and the things I would need for the next day. When we got to the Simpsons' house we all went in the hot-tub. After, we went inside and watched a movie. Then, Cody decided that he would start a popcorn fight. Alli and I won. By the time the popcorn fight was done Cody was laying on the ground covered by popcorn and butter.

Alli and I sat on the sofa giggling while Cody took a shower to get all the popcorn butter off him. "Sophie, he really likes you. He talks about you almost every minute of the day. He doesn't want to ask you out though because he is afraid you don't like him." Alli told me. I was in shock my mouth drooped to form an "O". So I responded saying, "I like Cody, I really do. I thought he didn't like me. I can't beli-" "Back, what are you talking about?" Cody asked. Great. I will have to tell Alli later.

*That is the end of this chapter. I know Cody hasn't been in it much. But trust me, he will be in it a lot more later. Remember, the beginning of books are usually a little slow and kind of boring. I will either post tonight or tomorrow.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
303K 18.3K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...