There Can Only Be One ~bts #w...

By 6lackrose

PLS DONT STEAL MY STORY 😬 You are a young and ambitious girl who is out to follow her dreams and become a wo... More

Disclaimer on Timing the Story
Intro...Kinda?
Chapter 1- First Day
Chapter 2- So You Think You Can Dance
Chapter 3- New Couple?
Chapter 4- Rough Morning
Chapter 5- Homesick
Chapter 6- Fools
Chapter 7- Catching Feelings
Chapter 8- One on one
Chapter 9- Beach? Bitch.
Chapter 10- Stay the Night
Chapter 11-Yixtape
Chapter 12- Don't be scared
Chapter 13- Goodmorning
Chapter 14- Jealousy
Chapter 15- Boy problems
Chapter 16- Actress???
Chapter 17- Scene 1
Chapter 18- Scene 2
Chapter 19-Remain Proffesional
Chapter 21- Boyfriend ?!
Chapter 22- With Grace
Chapter 23- Dinner with the boys
Chapter 24- Tension
Chapter 25- Dancing King
Chapter 26 - Begin
Chapter 27- Despair and Dessert
Chapter 28-Blood, Sweat & Tears
Chapter 29- Words of Wisdom
Chapter 30-Be my...
Chapter 31-
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Americano
Chapter 42 - Love?
Chapter 43- Blues and Burgers
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Final

Chapter 20- A fight ?!

5.1K 197 106
By 6lackrose

Myung was waiting patiently for you outside of the studio. He was wearing his usually get up, which is a simple plain suit. He seemed comfortable leaning against the hood of the car. As he hears you approach he lifts his head and greets you with a smile. Then he seems to take in your appearance and seeing as you are completely covered in flour--despite changing back into the clothes you had arrived to the studio in-- and other things that belong in a kitchen and not on a person. His eyes go wide and he covers his mouth with one of his gloved hands trying not to laugh. Once you've reached the car you turn to look at him with a death glare.

"Don't you dare say anything." You tell him.

"I wasn't even going to ask." Myung says. You can tell that he is lying.

"Don't lie. I can tell by the look on your face." You tell. He holds his hands up in a 'I mean you no harm' type of action.

"You have to give me some credit." He says. "After all I thought that you were a choreographer not a... dysfunctional chef." He barely gets the end of the sentence out before he burst into laughter. You try to hold your frown but you can't because even though you were angry you had to admit that what he said was funny. After a while your laughter dies down and Myung opens the door for you letting you into the car.

"No more jokes okay." You tell him before he has completely shuts the door. He looks at you with a sly smirk.

"No promises." He tells you before shutting the door completely. You let out a rather loud sigh and hope to yourself that he isn't annoying. Much to your liking the majority of the car ride is silent excluding a few remarks here and there. Once you arrive to your house you thank Myung for the ride and exit the car without another word. You look up at the sky and realize that it was quite cloudy in the night sky. That being said, you hurry into the house before the rain starts pouring. As soon as you step into your house you kick off your shoes and head to the bathroom, eager to get all the mess from your food fight off of you. You quickly rid yourself of your flour covered clothes, turn on the water and step inside.

"AHH!!" You squeal once the icy water hits your (s/c) skin. It was way to cold. You probably should have let it heat up even if only for just a few minutes it would have been better than this. Well now that you were in the shower you had to force yourself to enjoy the disaster you caused. It would warm up eventually.

And warm up it did, although it may have taken longer than you would like. You begin to wash your soft (h/c) hair in the newly warmed water and hum to yourself. You had to use twice as much shampoo as usual so that you can get all the flour out of your hair. You were just moving on to conditioning when you hear your doorbell ring. Your eyebrows furrow in confusion at the sound.

Who could that be? , you wonder to yourself. You are almost tempted to just leave them out there but then you remember the rain. With a sigh you turn of the water, which had just become the perfect temperature, and wrap a towel around yourself. You rush out of the bathroom, the only thing protecting your body from sight was a skimpy white towel, and head to the door. You fling the door open revealing a drenched Namjoon. Now you felt bad for leaving him out there for so long. Although you had tried your best to reach the door in time.

"Namjoon?" You say confused. "What are you doing here?" He doesn't answer. In fact he doesn't even look at you. It's almost as if he was averting his gaze from you. You notice that one of his eyes has a small bruise around it.

"Oh my god!!! What happened to your face?" You ask him. He doesn't answer. In fact he doesn't even look at you despite your obvious angst. "Hellooooo!!!" You say waving your hand in front of his face. He looks at you, eyes traveling up and down your body.

"Um...(Y/N), where are your clothes?" He ask you. Your eye go wide with sudden realization as you remember that you weren't dressed yet.

"Omo!!!" You yell in shock. Your grip on the towel tightens. "Um... come in and have a seat somewhere. I'll be right back." With that you turn around and run to your room leaving Rapmonster standing in the doorway staring at your retreating figure. You slam your bedroom door behind yourself. You make getting dressed a quick thing because you didn't want to leave him out there by himself for too long and also because you could still feel his eyes on your practically nude body. The sooner you had clothes on the sooner you would feel better. You decide to wear a pair of loose black joggers and a white t-shirt. Once you are dressed you rush back into the living area of the house. Namjoon is standing awkwardly in the doorway. He has closed the door behind himself and you can tell that he is waiting for you.

"So..." you say not really sure how to start a conversation after the awkward situation you had just been put through.

"Did you tell Jimin that I saw the two of you?" Namjoon says not bothering with pleasantries. You look at him with a furrowed brow.

"Did Jimin give you that black eye?" You say avoiding his question by asking one of your own.

"Answer mine first." He demands. You let out a sigh.

"Okay yes. I told him, but only because he wouldn't leave me alone. I thought if he knew maybe he would stop flirting with me," You explain. Namjoon sighs leaning up against the door frame. His wet shirt clinging to his muscles you look at the floor so that you don't feel tempted to stare.

"Okay. " He says "It was Jimin who gave me this black eye but I got him back so don't you worry."

"The two of you fought...like seriously? Why couldn't it just be verbal." You say "I don't want you guys hurting each other." Namjoon shrugs.

"It's okay. It's not the first time someting like this has happened between us boys. Although I will say that I am surprised that Jimin swung first. He says its my fault that you don't want a relationship with him." Namjoon says. You roll your eyes at the thought.

"That's not true. I told him that I wanted to keep it proffesional." You say " And I told him what you said to me that one day. Remember I am 'just a choreographer' ." Namjoon frowns at the last part.

"You know I didn;t mean it like that right." He says pushing himself of the wall and walking over to where you are standing.

"Well I hope not." You admit. "I do want to at least be friends with all of you. You guys are the nicest group of people I have ever met. Except when you're fighting that is."

"Glad to hear it." He says smiling and you see his dimples imprint his cheeks. You find yourself smiling also.

"Is Jimin okay?" You ask and just like that Namjoon's smile is gone.

"He's fine." He says "Just remember that he hit me first."

"I will and I'll give him a stern talking to tomorrow." You say sarcastically. This brings the smile back.

"You better I don't want him thinking he got the best of me." Namjoon says. A laugh escapes your lips.

"Whatever helps you sleep a night Joonie." You say. Namjoon looks taken back by the name you just called him.

"What did you call me?" He ask.

"Joonie...if you don't like it-"

"I love it. But don't call me that around the boys. They might make fun of me." He says with a slight tint in his cheeks.

"As if. Those boys look up to you and you know it. You are their leader after all." You say. Namjoon shiver suddenly and you remember that he is covered in water.

"Do you want a change of clothes?" You ask him. "You're pretty big compared to me but I might have a t-shirt or something."

"If you don't mind." He says accepting your offer.

"How'd you get here?" You wonder as you lead him to your room in hopes of finding an outfit.

"I walked" He says. You stop in your tracks and turn around to face him with wide eyes.

"You did what!" You yell. "Do you know how cold it is? You could have been kidnapped or worse you could have been killed. Fangirls might've-

You are cut of by a soft pair of lips connecting with yours. At first you are shocked but you soon find yourself melting into the kiss. You place your hands on Namjoon's chest steading yourself. One of his hands make their way into your still damp hair and he tangles his fingers in it, while the other trails to your waist. You turn your head to the side a little allowing him better access and he pulls you closer. Although he is cold from the rain you feel perfectly warm in his arms The two of you only break away when air is necessary. You look up at Namjoon with wide eyes and a flushed face. He gives you a cheeky grin and pulls away.

"It was the only way I could think to get you to be quiet?" He says before brushing past you and walking the rest of the way to your room. You slowly bring your hand to your lips.

That was not proffesional (Y/N).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 2 19
~DISCONTINUED~ You love to dance. You love to sing. Namjoon is your ideal dance partner. Strong, focused, not bad on the eyes, smart, oh, and a famou...
6.8K 241 40
Ranging from cute best friend interactions with Jungkook to sexy tango with Jimin, you will surely find your story. Read along as you and your love i...
1.8K 81 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
188K 5.6K 40
You are a girl who moved to seoul to become a Backgrounddancer. You are working hard on yourself and make it to a "special event" for a secret show...