Accidentally fallen for you...

By thevelvetrose

*Going to edit* Lily is a girl with, let's face it, horrible luck. She has the strangest things happen to her... More

Accidentally fallen for you. oops. [Completed]
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (2)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (3)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (4)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (5)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (6)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (7)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (8)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (9)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (10)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (11)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (12)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (13)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (15)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (16)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (17)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (18)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (19)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (20)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (21)
Epilogue: Lily and Ben
Extras!
Accidentally fallen for you. EXTRAS!
Accidentally fallen for you. EXTRAS! (2)

Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (14)

6.4K 50 6
By thevelvetrose

Sorry guys. Ben won't be in this chapter. This is more about Brock in this one.

Vote! ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Brock's POV)

I bought Lily a couple pairs of clothes. She objected. But I explained that my mom had left me some money. I didn't tell her how much though.

We got to the hotel and she took a shower while I watched TV.

She came out wearing the blue jogging suit that I insisted on her getting. It looks great on her.

"Okay. I was wrong. This is cute" She admitted.

She looks so beautiful. She smiled at me and plopped down on the couch.

It wasn't until now that it hit me. Her mom wants her home now. I'm holding her back. But I wish I could have more time with her..

I jumped in the shower thinking. I could call her mom and tell her that we cant get another plane till tomorrow.. No Brock. Selfish.

I changed into some sleeping pants and white t-shirt. And walked out of the bathroom.

"Lily I-" I stopped when I saw her curled up in a ball asleep. I guess I shouldn't be so happy about this..

I dialed her mom's number and stepped into the bathroom so I wouldn't wake Lily.

"Hello?" Her mom answered.

"Mrs. Alexander?"

"Yes?"

"This is officer Jones. I'm afraid we wont be able to get a plane till tomorrow"

"Get her here as soon as possible" She answered in a warning tone.

"Yes ma'am"

"Don't let her out of your site officer Jones"

"I wont ma'am. I promise"

And she hung up. I felt bad about lying to her. Until I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lily lightly snoring. Wet tangled hair and her mouth wide opened.

I lifted her off the couch and onto the bed. I slept on the couch.

(Lily's POV)

I woke up in the bed. How odd. I remember sleeping on the couch.. Oh he must have moved me.

He was asleep on the couch. That's... sweet of him.

I had thought about going out the door and taking the car. But there was no guarantee that Ben would be there.

Of course I feel bad about messing with Brock's mind. I don't want to break his brain.

I missed Ben so much. I wonder if he thinks I left him?

I went outside with Brock's wallet and headed over to the coffee and donuts shop. I will buy us some breakfast.

(Brock's POV)

I woke up after having a nightmare. I dreamed that Lily ran away again after Ben came and took her from this hotel. I shook the nightmare out of my head and opened my eyes.

Lily isnt here! Crap!

I leaped off the couch and ran to the door. Unlocked. NO!! The money that Mr. and Mrs. Surrey gave me will no longer be valid to the contract. But I didn't care about that.

She was gone.

I changed into some black jeans and a red shirt and ran to the door.

BAM!

I ran into Lily. She screamed when the drinks in her hands spilled all over her new shirt.

"Lily?" I gasped.

"It burns!" She cried. Pointing to her shirt. I realized what spilled. Coffee.

"Oh. I'm so sorry" I pushed her in the hotel and closed the door. She whimpered as she went to the bathroom to change.

Wow I feel like an idiot. I run to find her from running back to that loser. And end up burning her with coffee she bought for me and her? I'm a loser.

She came back out in the torn skinny jeans and white shirt with a colorful heart I bought her.

"I'm so sorry" I said again.

"Its okay. Why were you in a hurry?" She asked. Walking over to the box of unharmed donuts.

"Um. I thought.. That.. Um you. Uh ran away again" I admitted sheepishly.

"Oh.." She didn't look mad. She looked.. Guilty?

"What?" I asked. Getting up from the couch.

"I thought about taking the car and going to find Ben..." She looked at the chocolate sprinkled one in a loving manner.

I felt jealous of the donut. Wait. What the heck is wrong with me! I don't know. Lily doesn't mean anything to me. Does she?

"You what?" I glared at her. I couldn't believe she was thinking of running!

"Well.. You took me from Ben... and I miss him so much" She frowned. Then smiled at her donut. Taking a larger then any human being normally takes bite.

Of course. I forget Ben. Who cares where he's at. The police in that state can handle him. He runs away a lot. Why even bring him home? He's a bad influence on her.

She licked the chocolate off her fingers and went for another donut. She needed it. She's stick skinny. Her mom told us she would be and the reason why. Cant cook. She's known as the boom in her cooking class at school her mom says. She has exploded two ovens. The first day! I tried not to laugh at that thought.

"What?" She asked. Noticing my grin.

"Nothing" I muttered.

"You owe me coffee"

I stood up and grabbed the donuts. Taking her to the car to go get a nice latte at star bucks.

"How many of those have you had?" I asked. She must have had five donuts.

She glared at me.

"You calling me fat?" She asked.

"What? No. your stick skinny girl"

"Thought not" She smiled and took a sip of her coffee.

My phone rang then. Ruining the moment.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Did you get a flight?" Oh. Of course. Mrs. Alexander.

"Yes ma'am. We are boarding in an hour or so" The lies flowed out. Why an hour Brock? Why not take her home now and tell her mom that you were just kidding and found an early flight?

Cause the girl next to me is doing something to me. I've been on dates before. And yet even on the 7th date I haven't felt the way I feel with Lily now.

Crud. You sick person Brock. Your 19 and like a 17 year old runaway that your bringing home to her mom as a cop?

She's going to be 18 in a week and a half... my need a girlfriend voice whispered.. No! I wouldn't do that.

She looked at me like a I bananas. Then laughed.

"What's wrong with you? Bad coffee?" She asked.

I chuckled. Then sighed. I'll take her home in two hours.

Man. I'm a messed up freak.

<Well I was going to stop it there. But I don't want you to go without knowing what Lily is thinking>

(Lily's POV)

Brock has been acting weird. I would see staring at me every once in a while. Creepy. He's a nice guy. For letting me take some time to face my mom. He hasn't said when he would take me home. It doesn't matter to me.

I will have to face her sometime anyway. I've been away from Ben for a day in a half? Dang. feels like a month. I tried to remember what he looks like. But all that went through my head was Brock's image.

"Brock?" I looked at him. He was driving us back to the hotel.

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready to face my mom" I told him.

His face made a weird expression. Huh?

"Don't worry. I'll be okay. She wont kill me. She'll probably make me eat sauerkraut" Thanks Weird Al for giving my mom the idea. I frowned.

"Okay" Was all he said. This worried me. Is he okay?

We got to the hotel. I packed what clothes Brock had bought me. And headed back to the car. He was silent as we headed to my house. Ugh. My palms were sweaty. My heart racing.

We pulled into the driveway of my house. I went to open the door and Brock grabbed me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Call me if you need anything. I'll stop by tomorrow okay?" He told me. He was worried?

"I will. Thanks for everything" I told him as he handed me the piece of paper with his number on it.

I walked inside the house and snuck upstairs to put my new stuff up. Then I heard a terrifying sound.

"Lillian Lee Alexander" My mom said angrily behind me. Aw crap. I thought I had at least five minutes till she heard me.

I turned to face her. I felt guilty when I looked at her. She looked awful. Pale skin. Black rings under her eyes. She looked like a mess.

"Hey mom" I said nervously.

She closed the door behind her and sat on my desk chair.

"We have a lot to talk about Lily" She shook her head.

I sat on my bed. Just the way I left it. Aw. My mom didn't wash the chocolate pudding out of the pillow case? Dang. I was distracted for a moment. Till me mom started talking again.

"You've disappointed me beyond belief. You've broken my trust. Your father would be angry with you" She went on. "You run off with a boy who has been arrested? He's trash and you ran with him?"

"He is not trash" I whispered.

She shook her head impatiently.

"I'm sorry mom. I am. I hope to get your trust back" I told her.

"Have you gone to the bathroom yet?" She asked suddenly.

"What?" I was surprised by the question.

"Have you?"

"No" That was really personal.

She handed me a box. It took me five seconds to get angry.

"I'M NOT PREGNANT!" I screamed. She handed me a pregnancy test? No trust.

"Prove it" She challenge. She was really serious about the no trust thing.

I ran to the bathroom and came out 10 minutes later. Showing her the negative test.

"See? See?" I showed her the stupid stick.

"I made an appointment to the gyno and doctor's office tomorrow" She told me.

"What the heck?" I screamed.

"You don't deserve trust right now Lily. You put me through hell with worry. And you are going with me to the doctors tomorrow!" She stormed out of the room.

I screamed into my pillow. Tears running over the pudding stain.

I noticed something on my dresser. A new cell phone. It was the kind that you can only dial a few numbers. It has a GPS tracking device on it. I sobbed and threw myself on my bed again. I wish Brock could pick me up and take me to the hotel again. This is hell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How do you like it?

Do you think Lily's mom is being unfair?

Where the heck is Ben?

5 votes to continue!

Comment ;)

----the velvet rose-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 807 28
Lily has a dark past. A mate who does everything in his power from her finding out they are mates. She puts herself in danger to protect her Alphas...
472K 16.6K 35
She's just a girl with seven brothers. She's a werewolf trying to find her way. So what happens when she discovers she's the Alpha's mate. Will she c...
2 0 1
Experience the sweet life of Lily has she finishes her final year at Lutheran high as things start to change when a new student arrives ay her school...
25.4K 619 32
[THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY SO MY WRITING HERE IS /pardon the language/ SHIT. I WARN YOU IT IS IN MAJOR EDITING. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE ] in...