Burger To The Face ( ON HOLD )

By Stitch_1205

" How dare you Ivey! I can't believe you would stoop that low. After being best friends for 12 years! " I scr... More

Burger To The Face: Chapter 2
Burger To The Face: Chapter 3
Burger To The Face: Chapter 4
Burger To The Face: Chapter 5
Burger To The Face: Chapter 6
Burger To The Face: Chapter 7

Burger To The Face: Chapter 1

49 8 7
By Stitch_1205

Chapter 1: Damn Right I Just Did That

I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT Ivey Hart, the hilarious, the caring and sweet girl I have known for 12 years and my best friend, had the nerve to stoop down lower that then my last test score. ( Which was a 23 in history) I furiously stomped over to the cafeteria where I knew she would be. Which was with her popular friends. Who I never trusted. But Ivey always saw the good in people, and I did too...till now.

Walking in my eyes scan the room till I find the back of  her Burnett head square in the middle of the cafeteria. My wedges clicked hard on the tile as I made my way over to her. She turns around and puts on the most fake smile I have ever seen.

" Nessa! What are you doing here- " She went in for a hug but I put my hand up to stop her. She looked confused till I opened my mouth.

" How could you? " I spit. My hazel eyes cold and angry. " What do you mean? " She asks trying to play dumb. " You know exactly what I mean, you kissed Austin and slept with him. " I say confidently. Her eyes widen as the people who were watching begin whispering.

" How did you find out? " She says. She didn't even have the nerve to even lie to me. It wouldn't have helped. But I thought she would at least try to explain herself.

" The party last night. I saw you too. Don't you dare deny it. " I say. I crane my neck up to look up at her tall figure. Even with my wedges. My 5'2 self couldn't reach Ivey who was 5'10 without heels.

" Well what's your proof smurf? " She smirks, revealing a side to her I never seen before. " Are you fucking serious? I can have the whole school back me up on that. "

" Like they would listen to you. " Is all she said. " What the hell is wrong with you? Where is the Ivey I know? Huh? Where is my best friend and what have you done with her? " I not only lost my boyfriend, but my best friend is slowly slipping away too. I had tears brim in my eyes.

" I never was your friend. I just felt bad for the poor little blond in pink-tails who didn't have anyone to play with. But now that you are older. I can finally ditch you after all these years. " She states, my chest tightens. Like the wind was knocked out of me. I can't believe her, I thought I could trust her. I thought she was my friend.

I guess I was wrong.

" What's the matter baby? You gonna cry now? " She coos tauntingly. My breathing quickens, I was known to have a short temper, so you could say things escalated quickly.

" How dare you Ivey! I can't believe you would stoop that low. After being best friends for 12 years! " I scream, the cafeteria falls silent.

I still can't believe my best friend would do that. Well now ex-Bestie. I was hurt, I was angry I was beyond confused as to why she would do it.

" So what? That's just time that I wasted! " She yells back.

" Oh really? Really?! Well how bout you find out it feels like then to have your boyfriend cheat on you with you best friend! " I grab the nearest thing I could find, which was a burger. A plain old cheesy-cheese burger with ketchup on it. And I throw it at her.

Unfortunately I miss.

Ivey ducks when she sees the flying wannabe Krusty Krab burger coming towards her. But it didn't fall on the ground.

It literally smacks Joshua Acker square in the face.

He had his lunch tray in hand. His glasses knocked off. ( Making him look more attractive then he already did. If you ask me. ) the burger landed on the floor. Everyone was still quiet. No one making a sound. Joshua looked in confusion. Trying to process what happened.

That's when all hell broke loose. Someone yelled " FOOD FIGHT. " And as if on cue, everyone starts throwing food left and right. Ivey dumps someone's spaghetti on me. I gasp as she cackles in amusement. I was fuming by then and lunged at her in the midst of the food flying around.

" ENOUGH " Our principle yells. Everyone freezes except including me and Ivey. " NESSA, IVEY, JOSHUA, OFFICE NOW! " Principle Foster yells.

" What?! Why me! " Joshua was covered with food as the rest of the other kids. He found his glasses and put the back on but there was some apple pie in the side of his frame. Including the rest of the left side of his face.

" NOW! " Principle Foster orders. All three of us protest but it was no use. We all shuffled our way into the office.

" This was your fault Nessa! " Ivey says to me. " What?! How in hell was this me?! "

" Because it is. "

" Good fucking answer Sherlock Homes! "

" Hey, hey can you guys please have your little cat fight later? I'm already in the pissed off mood because of you too. " Joshua says from behind. " Shut up Acker. " I say. " Hey you were the one who slapped me with a cheeseburger! " He retorts back.

" Oh don't listen to Nessa Josh, she's a little high off of weed right now. " Ivey purrs putting a hand on Josh's bicep. I gag. But Josh swats it away. " I'm not touching that thing you call a hand. Who knows how many guys dicks you touched with that. " Josh inches away from her. Her jaw drops as I laugh my ass off. " That's not true! " She yells.

" Yes * it is * bitch. " I say between laughs. Her face goes red and she stomps ahead to the office. " Did you just do that? " Josh asks.

" Damn right I did that. " I say after sobering up. We keep on walking in silence. Our clothes covered in food. I had avocado in my hair mixed with spaghetti and other things that will probably make me stink for a week. Josh was not any better. " So Austin cheated on you huh? " Josh puts his hands in his pockets looking at me.

I look at him like he's grown two heads. " No shit Sherlock. " I spit. He puts his hands up in defense. " Ok damn no need to light the fuse to your tampon... " I gasp before hitting him upside the head. " Ow! Really?! Again?! That's the second time I got hit today. First a god damn burger, from you by the way, and here you go again! " He says.

" What? It's a touchy topic... I react differently from other girls when guys say stupid shit like that. " I say. Looking up trying to mask the tears brimming in my eyes again. Don't cry. Don't care. Don't cause a scene.

Josh dose not seem to see me close to tears luckily and keeps on talking. " Like what was she thinking? There's a shit load of desperate guys in our school and other schools too. Why choose someone who's already taken? " He asks.

I shrug, I don't know why she would do that. She had everything, she was beautiful, hilarious, caring, sweet. What happened to the girl I used to know? What was I? Mediocre, I had short blond and had hazel eyes. 5'2 and with clear skin. ( Thank you genetics ) Sarcasm was my only defense because I couldn't throw a proper punch, and the only thing I'm actually good at is eating.

Josh decides to be a gentleman and opens the door for me. " Ogros first. " He smirks. I glare at while he laughs as we enter the principals office.

And for once I thought he was being nice.

::::
" Let's see, starting a fight, reckless behavior, misuse of force, starting a food fight, damage to school property, and inappropriate language. " Principle Foster says. We were all standing since we were all covered in food and Mrs. Foster insisted we stand.

" Oh come on half of those were made up. " I retort back. They actually weren't...but I'm already in trouble aren't I? " Miss McCormick, I usually expect this behavior from Mister Acker here- "

" Uh I think not. " Josh says. " You released rats into the girls locker room last year. " Ivey says " Glad I was sick that day... " I mutter.

" Anyways, since Miss Hart's dad pays for most of our funds... Ivey, you are free to go. "

" WHAT?! " Me and Josh say at the same time. Ivey smirks before blowing a kiss to Josh... who then pretends to light the kiss on fire. I gave Josh a thumbs up for creativity.

Ivey shoots a glare at me before strutting out of the office.

" You guys are lucky I'm only giving you a month of detention. I'm still calling your parents dismissed. " Josh looks at her with a dumbfounded look. " B-b-but I have t-th-things to do! " He stutters. I stifle a laugh before he glares at me through his glasses. Which still had a little bit of apple pie on it.

" Dismissed. "

" But- "

" Dismissed! " Principle Foster yells. Me and Josh trip as we run to the doors, afraid we would add more weeks to our detention.

Once we got into the halls we looked at each other before looking at our cloths.

" I'm not walking around smelling like garbage. " Josh says.

" Don't you always smell like that? " I retort back. He rolls his eyes before being out his phone. " I'm going to call my mom, tell her to pick me up. " Josh says.

" Your mom drives you to school? " I say cracking a smile. " N-no. My jeep just needed to get repainted the blue paint was chipping off. " He stammers.

" Aw. Little Joshua still gets rides to school from his Mommy! " I coo pulling at his cheek. He swats it away.

I laugh, like really laugh. I honestly needed that laugh. I just needed something to distract me from the real world. Josh being stupid helped.

" Alright she'll be here in a bit. Imma go. Unless you want a ride? " He asks. Aw what a gentleman. I look at my phone. I only have two classes left. And no one is home. " Sure. Let's go. " I say. He gives me a thumbs up before we walk to the front of the school and wait for his mom to pick us up.

Wow. It's middle school all over again.

🍔🍔🍔
Hey guys! Like the book? I thought you guys would like to see something more light and funny than my other serious book. Which has like over 260 views😱. I am so happy about that.

I decided to use Dylan in yet another book. Because he has this lovable and hilarious personality. I just though he fit the part. Plus, who doesn't love Dylan?! Anyways hope you enjoyed!

See ya later😍😍😍

Btw- If anyone noticed that Teen Wolf reference...give this comment a thumbs up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 787 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
263K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
1.4M 50.7K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...