It's Just Hallie | Daughter o...

By RadicalBadical

Hallie, a 14 year old girl who is happy and healthy. She lives in foster care system but has two parents who... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
A/N
9
10
11
A/N
12
13
14
15
16
17
New story!
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
NEW STORY
43
44
45
A/N
Hurricane Harvey
New story possibly?
46
Rest In Peace Avia
47
48
49
50
51
52
New story!!
53
54

18

1.6K 56 12
By RadicalBadical

{ Hallie }

I began listening in on the police and bombas conversation and apparently someone had set up cameras in the backyard so they could send photos to paparazzi and get money. "Mom!" I yelled from up the stairs. "Yes baby?" I heard her call back, "I need help with my medication before I go to bed." I called back. Then I heard her foot steps up the stairs "why did you faint in the shower?" Hallie asked scaring me. "Why should I tell you?" I snapped.

"Because I care! You could of died Hallie! Your my sister and I don't want my parents and sister having a secret from me." She yelled back at me with hurt in her eyes. "Fine you want to know?" I asked, then Demi walked into the room and stopped. "I was raped by my older foster brother in the shower when I was 12, and I freak out when I'm alone in the shower." I said firmly. "Oh my god.. I'm-im sorry." Then she turned on her heels and left. "You didn't have to tell Her." Demi said sadly. "I had to. Just come help me, So I can go to sleep." I handed Demi the antibiotics and I changed into a bra and underwear. It was only a sports bra because I barely have boobs but it's whatever.

"This may hurt." She said squatting in front of me wiping her hands dry. So put some of the medicine on her fingers and began on my legs where it was worst. I gasped at the sudden burning "mom! Mom it burns wait!" I pushed her hands I started breathing heavy "I'm sorry baby, but we have to." She sighed "I know I know, I'm okay." A few tears escaped as she continued to put the cream on. It felt as if someone was burning my skin not with fire but with something metal. Gasps escaped my mouth as she made her way to my arms, we had to do this twice a day and when I let it sit for an hour I could go and wash it off with cold water.

"Mom, it hurts please hurry." Then I felt her pull away "okay okay done." She set it down washed her hands and put her hands on my face and kissed it "I'm sorry baby girl." I sighed as tears rolled down my cheeks "it's not your fault." I reminded her, then I went to watch tv for an hour.

** a week later **

Police have been stationed outside our house and I'm finally going to back to school, I have been going to gymnastics and thank the lord I have a meet in 3 weeks.

"Hallie wake up it's your first day of school!" Bomba cheered, "where's mom?" I asked yawning. "She got called into the studio today." I got sad because it's my first day of school but it's whatever I guess. "Alright! Well I have to get dressed so bye!" I smiled pushing him out of the room, "I'm making Waffles!" He called out, "ugh! Shut up I'm trying to sleep!" Harper snapped making me and bomba laugh, "okay I need to get dressed." He smiled and shut my door and I locked it and began changing.

I put on a romper with a white tank top and a blue flowered skirt with a jean jacket and then I put on sandals I straightened my hair and put on a hat then went to my bathroom to do my make up. Even though I'm "not allowed" I'm still going to because demi isn't here

I put mascara on after I finished my eyeliner, I already have beautiful skin so I don't bother with foundation and stuff like that. But I did put highlighter on. I took a few selfies and posted on Instagram "first day of school so excited!!💞"

I walked down the stairs "eat up and then pictures!" Bomba smiled, I finished my waffles it was hard because they aren't very healthy. I then had some blueberrys, "okay let's stand outside, your bus will be here in a few moments." I stood infront of the door and smiled and bomba took a few photos and then I made some silly faces and he smiled "dad come with me to my bus stop."

"Wow, I thought you would be told old for that." He smirked, I laughed "never!" I grabbed his hand and we walked down the long drive way and walked out of the door of the gate and to the bus stop there were a few people there and I decided to mingle "Hey!" I smiled at a girl, she turned to me and smiled "hey! I've never seen you before!"

"Yeah I'm new, I'm Hallie Lovato and this is my dad!"

She smiled and shook bombas hand "Hi Hallie I'm Taylor and this is Franny!" I shook both there hands, I saw the bus coming up, "Bye dad I love you!" I hugged him and he hugged me back "bye baby girl have a good day!" Then he began walking away, "you can sit with me! Franny doesn't mind sitting across, do you?"

Then she smiled "of course not!"

When I arrived at school I met up with Tyler, Allie, Lillian "hey guys!" I smiled,

"Hey girlie! You look so cute today!" Allie smiled hugging me. "Aw thanks! So do you!" I smiled back, "okay, so are you guys ready for the next meet?" Lillian asked worried, "duh! In New York I had a meet and I got perfect score on beam, floor, and vault!" I smiled, "damn! Little miss show off right here!" Tyler laughed, I slightly pushed her and she giggled, "who is that guy and why does he keep staring at me?" I asked looking away, "oooo!"

"That's Jess, total bad boy and nerd, hottest guy in school!" Allie fan girled, "you should totally go talk to him!"

"What! No! I know nothing about him, plus I don't do 'bad boys' I like guys who read and are strong and nice, and follow rules!"

They all smirked and the bell rang "well my first class is with Lillian so guide me please! And I'll see you guys later!" They hugged me and Lillian grabbed my hand, "you and Jess would be so cute!" She smirks "I don't even know him oh my gosh!" I smirked and then we walked into a class room with a male teacher "Hey Mr. Yale this is your new student Hallie Lovato."

The teacher turned around "ah! Hallie! Nice to meet you, I see we were supposed to meet a week ago but you've been ill." He shook my hand "hah yeah, I got the stomach flu! But I'm better and ready." I smiled, I was introduced to the class and people stared at me and would whisper but I gave zero fucks because I don't care what they say and I'm happy!

But then who walked in of course, Jess, "Fuller your late." Mr. Yale said, "someone told me to go to hell, I had trouble finding it but, I found it." He smirked, "sit down next to our new student Hallie."

"Gladly."

Jess had black curly hair that looks so good, with big blue eyes and strong looking arms, "take a picture it will last longer." He smiled, "I wasn't look at you." I whispered back, "mhm sure."

I rolled my eyes "I wasn't really."

"Okay! Group project! Since this history class I want you to get to know the history of your partner." Then people groaned, then someone raised there hand "Yes West?"

"Do we get to pick out partners?"

"Nope" he smiled popping the 'p' then we groaned more "I went and picked out your partners for you."

"Usher and Rebecca"

"Opal and Quinn"

"Harley and Shiloh"

"Harmony and Fisher"

"Lillian and Samuel"

"Hallie and Jess"

I rolled my eyes "didn't I get lucky?"

"Yes you did." I smiled, "wow, you got some pride" I smiled "I guess I need your number, you can come over on Saturday, I have gymnastics every other day" I gathered my things and wrote down my number. "Wow, why can't you come to my house?" He asked, "because I don't know you."

"Well I don't know you."

"Good point, but I don't care my house or yours?" I asked getting annoyed. "Fine yours, you seem rich well I mean your last name is Lovato so you probably have some really cool history."

"Your last name is Fuller, you probably do to." I smirked, "you know you have a really cute smile."

Then I blushed "I know, but so do you."

He laughed "confident much!" I shrugged, "I'll ask my mom what time you can come over and then I'll text you." I put my stuff in my backpack and then the bell rang and I met up with Lillian "perfect couple." She teased, "oh come on now! He is annoying!"

Then we went to next class and the rest of my day was really really good.

"Bye Taylor and Franny!" I smiled as the walked there separate ways and I did the same, once the bus left I ran up the long drive way "omg I had the best day ever!" I yelled as I opened the door and bomba came running down "oh my god! I'm so glad you have the best day ever!" He picked me up and spun me around "I was going to wait for you at your bus stop but I wasn't sure when your bus came, I couldn't leave Harper she's sick again."

"Dang, what's she sick with?" I asked, he set me down "we don't know, I think it's just a stomach flu so we are gonna sit it out again. No waste time at the doctors because that is such a hassle."

"Why don't you just call moms doctor over here?" I asked getting some pineapples "I mean we could but she is busy." I nodded "well I'm gonna go do homework!" I smiled running upstairs with my pineapples. I set everything down and began my homework,

Everything was really easy considering I did this stuff in like 5th grade. I went to a real prestigious middle school and elementary school for like "really" smart kids not to brag or anything. I finished my homework about an hour later then I got a text from Jess, oh god! I wish he would me alone because I was definitely developing feelings. I laid down on my stomach on my floor just laying there and then my door opened. "Hallie?" It was Demi, "did you have a good first day? Or was it bad?" I started giggling "it was fantastic." Then Demi got on the ground next to me "then why are you laying face down on the ground?"

"Because I like a guy already!" I giggled rolling over "awww!" Demi started tickling me "mom!" I laughed, "I love your laugh baby girl." She kissed my cheek and Layed on her back and I brought my head on her stomach "thanks mom I love you"

"I love you now tell me about this guy." She began rubbing my back with her nails gently.

"Oh my where to start?"

-------------------------

Comment & Vote

Sorry for the long ass wait!! I only want the best for y'all!

Kik- xoxoaviaxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.6K 63
Once there were two girls who loved each other very much. They were inseparable until something happened to change both their lives forever. Kesandra...
39.3K 1.3K 33
Being 26 and raising a two year old isn't a simple task. Taking it one day at a time and loving her world more then life itself, Her son was all she...
8.6K 125 41
In January of 2008, as her career was just beginning, Demi was given news that absolutely shocked her. She was pregnant and about to be a teen mom. O...
2.6M 71.3K 93
My name is Isabella Lovato-Valderamma. Yeah, it's a mouthful so I usually just go by Izzy... The kids in school have other nicknames for me; Slut, Wh...