Scarlet Heart : Ryeo (Moon Lo...

By toomanybias

[COMPLETED ; NOT EDITED] * Solely a fanfic based on the Korean drama Scarlet Heart : Ryeo * (admit it, we all... More

Before You Start !!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(a)
Chapter 21(b)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not An Update!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 15

4.4K 177 123
By toomanybias

C H A P T E R  F I F T E E N

"YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER!" Hyun sang as he imitated the K-pop boy group's dance moves. "I'M CREEPING IN YOUR HEART BABE!"

"HYUNNIE! YOU ARE ALREADY UGLY ENOUGH! STOP DANCING CAUSE IT MAKES YOU UGLIEEEEEER!" Ji Soo slurred with a scowl on his face, but he was swaying from side to side on the beach, as if he was secretly trying to dance too.

"Stop yelling for goodness sake!" Hyuk shouted at him, his cheeks tinted red from the soju he drank. "You guys are so noisy!"

Snorting at him, Seo Hyun shoved a can of beer towards the air. "Says the one who's drunk!"

With the speed of a lightning, he twisted his head and glared at his same age friend. "Ya! Who says I'm drunk? I'm n-" a hiccup erupted from his mouth, "-not drunk! You are!"

"You guys are all so noisy! Can't you let me sleep?" Ha Jin sobbed, two streams of tears flowing down her cheeks.

As you have already guessed, the group had obviously consumed way too much alcohol and the younger ones were evidently drunk and were embarassing themselves without them realizing. Joon Gi and Ha Neul sat next to each other on a wooden log bench while watching the scene unfold.

"I regret giving them the green light to their request of getting alcohol." Ha Neul commented with a sigh as he massaged the space between his furrowed eyebrows.

Joon Gi chuckled at his statement. "Let them be. They're probably stressed from the works that are overwhelming them."

"But still! They should have some self-control. They're embarassing me." Ha Neul lifted his head before glancing at the younger ones, and groaned when he witnessed a scene of them chasing after each other without being able to walk straight.

"You sound older than me, friend." Joon Gi patted his friend's back while laughing. He was about to say something else when a high pitch scream was heard from the group.

The two immediately ran towards where the others were at. Panting a little, Joon Gi spoke. "What happened?!"

"Hyung~" Hyun pouted while pointing at Ha Jin. "Noona said something ridiculous to us."

"What?"

"What I said wasn't nonsense!" Ha Jin stood up from where she was sitting on and took a step closer towards Joon Gi. "You!"

Startled, Joon Gi naturally took a step back. "M-me?"

"Yes you! You're a jerk you know!" Ha Jin yelled, her index finger clearly pointing at Joon Gi. The group gasped at her statement.

"I'm a what?" Joon Gi wasn't sure what he was feeling at her description of him. Half amused and half curious maybe?

"Jerk." Ha Jin narrowed her eyes, bit her bottom lip, and threw an empty can of beer towards him. However, to her dismay, he caught it easily. "Ya! Who do you think you are?"

"Ha Jin-ah, I think you should go inside and rest." Ha Neul tried to calm her down, but he halted his footsteps when Ha Jin glared daggers at him.

"I hate you too." Ha Jin hissed, shocking him.

"Noonaaaaaaaaa! Tell the hyungs what you've told us! Stop beating around the bush!" Hyun complained, with Ji Soo bobbing his head slowly.

"Fine." Ha Jin suddenly chuckled maliciously, "How could you abandon me? After all we've been through? I HAD A FREAKING CHILD WITH YOU!"

"WHAT?!" The crowd responded, except Hyun and Ji Soo. They were grinning instead.

"Ha Jin-ssi, you must have mistaken me with someone else." Joon Gi crossed his arms, but the small smile was never wiped from his face.

"Ya! Idiot! How is it possible for you to have a child with Joon Gi hyung? Are you nuts? Need me to check your brain for you?" Hyuk added, and pretended to hammer Ha Jin's skull but got pushed away. He was knocked out instantly.

"Ha Jin ah, even with my drunk state I know it's impossible for you to have a child." Seo Hyun lightly tapped her friend's cheeks, but got a vigorous shaking of head from Ha Jin.

"I'm telling the truth!" She cried, her legs giving out in the meantime. "Why doesn't anyone believe me?"

"One betrayed me, the other left me..." Ha Jin continued to sob, her small body shivering as she hid her face with her palms.

"There there, don't cry." Seo Hyun comforted as she hugged her friend with tears streaming down her eyes unknowingly too.

"See hyung? She's telling nonsense." Hyun shrugged nonchalantly before collapsing onto the ground. Judging by his snores, he was definitely knocked out as well.

"Hyunnie! You can't fall asleep here! Let's go inside." Ji Soo pulled Hyun towards where their beach house was located at, succeeding in feeding him sand while doing so.

"I have no idea what's happening but remind me to never give them alcohol ever again." Ha Neul said to Joon Gi who was still staring at Ha Jin who was now fast asleep. When he got no response, he turned his head and nudged him lightly. "Hyung, are you listening to me?"

"Huh?"

"Remind me to never give them alcohol ever again." Ha Neul sighed, and Joon Gi could only nod his head blankly.

"What do we do with these kids?" Ha Neul questioned.

"I'll carry Ha Jin-ssi. You take care of the rest." Ha Neul watched Joon Gi carry Ha Jin with ease bridal-style with his mouth agape.

"Ah waeee?! Why do I have to carry these two and you only got one?" He whined, but Joon Gi ignored him and continued to walk away, with Ha Jin sleeping soundly in his arms. Grumbling in dismay, he whirled around and carried Seo Hyun on his back with a hand supporting her and another hand dragging Hyuk on the ground.

"I'm ea-eating s-sand!" Hyuk choked and coughed as he wad dragged, still unconscious, but unfortunately his older brother ignored his complaints and continued towards their destination.

* * *

Joon Gi was carrying Ha Jin who was snoring softly towards her room when he accidentally tripped on one of the stairs and nearly dropped the latter. He gasped silently and exhaled in relief when he saw Ha Jin still sleeping soundly, only stirring a little, when he checked on her. She was mumbling some incoherent words from her mouth, her eyebrows furrowing a little before relaxing again.

Still carrying her, he climbed the last flight of stairs before reaching an unoccupied guest room. Using his left leg, he nudged the door and entered the dark room, careful not to knock Ha Jin's head or legs onto anything.

As if she was made of glass, he placed her down onto the bed as softly as he could. He covered her with the blanket after taking off her sneakers and placing them neatly next to the bed. Giving her one last look, he stood up and turned to leave.

"Don't go." Joon Gi halted his steps upon hearing her words. "Don't leave me again."

Whirling around, he walked towards the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed, right next to where Ha Jin was lying.

"You're awake?" Joon Gi questioned, but he got no response. "What. Was that sleep talking?"

He poked her cheeks to check whether she was awake or not. He nearly burst out laughing when he got a snore instead. After calming himself down, using his long and slender fingers, he caressed her now cut short hair, with his eyes solely focusing on her long eyelashes.

"I hope you're really sleeping." Joon Gi started, "I've no idea what I've done to you, but... I'm sorry for making you sad."

"It truly upsets me seeing you like this." He then chuckled at himself, "although I know it's just probably the alcohol doing the talking."

"Heck, I don't even know why I'm telling you all these now... but I guess it's because you won't be able to hear me talk nonsense." He continued to chuckle, "When I first saw you, I didn't like the way you avoided and despised me, since we were literally strangers that time, therefore I was rude to you. People like to think of me as a rude and cold person, so I give them the impression they want me to be."

He glanced down at her as he continued his words. "But you, as I got to know you, your boldness really surprised me. You are fearless somehow, but at times, you look so vulnerable that it makes me want to protect you. And your smile, it makes me go crazy."

Joon Gi's fingers were trembling as they neared Ha Jin's pink and slightly chapped lips. "It makes me want to kiss you."

"Then do it." Ha Jin suddenly said, startling Joon Gi thus making him jump.

"You were awake all the time?!" Joon Gi could feel blood gushing towards his face, and he instantly regretted saying all those words to her.

Ha Jin opened an eye and stared at him with a hint of smile on her face. Her eyes were twinkling despite being in the dark room that was only lighten up by the light from the hallway. "I don't know. I think I'm only a quarter sober cause I think I'm talking nonsense again..."

Flabbergasted, Joon Gi continued to stare at the girl he was having a terrible crush on in disbelief. "I'm leaving. Sleep well."

He stood up to leave, but a hand grabbed his wrist and forcefully pulled him back to sit back on the bed. "I said, don't leave."

"You're real feisty, you know that?"

"I'm not! It's the alcohol's doing. Heh." Ha Jin was now grinning, but her eyes were still fully shut.

"Miss, I have an important duty to do and that is to sleep or else I won't be able to drive back to Seoul tomorrow. So, please excuse me." Joon Gi attempted to leave again, but to no avail. His sleepiness was slowly catching up to him, so he was a little pissed off. "What do you want me to do so I can leave?"

"Kiss me."

"What?!"

"Kiss me."

"N-no, I can't. You're drunk, I can't kiss a girl who's not sober enough to realize what she's doing." Joon Gi flicked her forehead, to which she whined in pain. Quickly standing up, he was about to leave but he couldn't take another step, as if his heart was telling him not to leave.

"Ah, screw this." Joon Gi said to himself before leaning down and planted his lips onto Ha Jin's.

* * *

Naeee annyeonghaseyo! Surprise surprise! A short and hopefully sweet update for you guys!

I've been rewriting this chapter for so many times and I've decided that this will be the finalized one lol.

Did anyone like the last sentence of the chapter? *inserts the moon face*

Attached above are our beloved IU and the official dance mv for EXO's Monster. Their dance moves are as smooth as a baby butt lollol.

Btw, I'm watching Hwarang and omg!!! When I first started the drama I thought they looked a tad bit horrible with their long hair (but they're still more beautiful than I'll ever be) but as I continued to watch, they just keep becoming more and more handsome (or pretty, idk)!! I'm at ep17 now and the plot is making me nervous gahh.

Annnd, Nam Joo Hyuk is officially dating Lee Sung Kyung!! I'm honestly happy for them :') They looked so cute in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Our Scarlet Heart casts seem to be growing up quite quickly :') (yes that includes Lee Joon Gi's dating news too)

QOTD : Has anyone listened to IU's new songs? (If you haven't, please do so. NOWWW! Ok jk)

On a side note, I've published another fanfiction that revolves around Park Jimin from BTS. It's called <My Prince In Disguise>. Feel free to check it out if you want to haha. Only two chapters available now though haha. *runs away*

I shall stop this author's note since I'm being way too longwinded here. Once again thank you for reading and supporting this story! I love you all!

Love,
Amelia

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 960 37
I have been a big fan of Haein and Jisoo since their drama. These are oneshots of how I imagine their love story unfolding. This is my first time w...
9.6K 615 12
Book Two Sequel to my ChanSoo Fanfiction "외 침Scream" I thought maybe falling in love again would be okay to do because I lost you. But I gu...
66.7K 2.7K 60
그댈 사랑하는건 참 아픈일이야 (Loving you is really heart breaking) What could possibly happen to a girl who time traveled to Goryeo? Knowing she has a brother wh...
29.5K 853 27
Disclaimer: This fan fiction does not follow the true history of Goryeo Dynasty. ~Returning back to the love story of King Taejo and Court Lady Oh...