The Girl With Blue Hair

By Thatgirly23

She was the gentle soul that had no friends. She was different but was never aknowledged. She was screaming... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Author's Note

28 4 0
By Thatgirly23

I have been so excited to publish this story!! I am extremely proud of it and I hope it really put a message out there into the world.

This story really means a lot to me. I spent so much time writing and thinking this story through.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing this! I'd really appreciate if you shared this story to spread the word about it. Recommended to your friends!

Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate the time you took to read.

♡Lots of love♡
~Thatgirly23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
80.2K 3.4K 176
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
570K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...