Baby Salvatore (Klaus Love St...

By AlexandraWinchester

Follow the story of the lost Salvatore as she comes home finding her brothers and realising that a big happy... More

1864
Now
No Way
Finding out the truth...
Seeing Nik...
A good night.........
School disco... 60's
Finding out the truth
Trying to speaking
A new beth...
Not a happy camper
2 hybrids part 1
2 Hybrids Part 2
Road trip... :D
Not happening...
Ray sutton...
Gloria...
Back to mystic falls...
Disowned...
Losing your sanity...
It works...
6th original
Home sweet home
Mis-conception
Celebrations part one...
Celebrations part two...
Witch vs hybrid
Unexpected...
1 or 2 .... :D
Look a dinosaur...
Appointment...
Little or not???
Finding out the Truth...
Twins :D
Coming with a plan with the wicked witch...
A Plan comes together...
The Ball... Part 1
The Ball Part 2
The Ball Part 3
My Hell
1 hybrid and a tribrid
To have some Fun
Day at the Zoo...
I have a Question???
The Salvatore Journal's....
1835
Finding the past...
Can it be...
Its the begining of a beautiful relationship....
Family isnt always the way you believed
Hiding who you are!!!
Quick note

Wicked witch...

5.3K 108 7
By AlexandraWinchester

So just a quick message before the story continues - I have changed the plot just a bit so it doesn't really follow the series :)

Just in case anyone wonders why it doesn't follow the story line :D

-----------------------------------------------------

It had been a week since Nik and I redid our vows and at the moment we were in a small little town in Rome as Nik and I had been here before and he decided that he would take me there for our honey moon. I was currently laying in our bed next to Nik, as he was sat there next to me with a pad in his hand and I noticed that he was drawing something but I couldn't see what he was drawing, "what you drawing love" I asked.

Nik smiled and placed his pad down and pulled me over to him so I was laid down on to the bed and he was hovering over me, smirking as he leaned down and kissed me he moved his hands over my body exploring, I couldn't help the moan that came out of me and knowing that I wanted more of him I pushed back up so Nik knew that I wanted the same thing as him. I grabbed his hips and flipped us over so I was straddling him and smirked as I watched his pupils go wide with lust, "beth" Nik said to me.

I chuckled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, bending down I claimed his lips again and I felt Nik grind up towards me, I grabbed the hem of my shirt when all of a sudden mine and niks phone started to ring.

Growling I grabbed the phone closest to me and noticed that it was Elijah, "your brother is pissing me off" I snapped still sitting on Nik and answered the phone, "what do you want I was busy" I snapped.

"Mothers alive" was all Elijah had to say to make Nik and I get off each other.

I groaned and looked to see Nik already getting dressed, knowing that we would be leaving I turned my attention back to the phone, "Were be back in a few hours Elijah" I said and put the phone down.

We packed up are belongings and went to the car throwing it in the back and I turned to see Nik who looked panicked, "love I'll drive" I said and got into the car seeing Nik shaking his head to me, "she's back to kill me" Nik said to me.

I snorted and turned to him grabbing his hand, "she won't even get to you love, she doesn't know me and that I have magic. She touches any of you I will kill her love" I snapped as I turned onto the road.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, "I know you will love" Nik said and we drove back in a comfortable silence.

I noticed that nik was asleep and I saw the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign and shook my head, I sighed and reached over gently shaking Nik's shoulder, "love we nearly home, do you want to face your mother alone for now" I asked.

He smiled and turned to me, "yeah maybe, see if your brothers know anything about this, I don't remember ever losing the coffins" Nik said to me.

I nodded and drove to the boarding house and turned to Nik, "text or ring me when you know what's happening love" I said to him.

Nik nodded and I watched as he kissed me and drove back to the mansion where his mother was.

I walked over to the door and banged on it waiting for my brother to answer the door, Damon opened the door and smiled at me, "Annie your back" Damon said coming to hug me.

I hugged him back and noticed that he came outside to hug me and he looked upset, "we need to talk but first you need to listen and not try to kill Elena" Damon said to me.

I looked confused and stuck my hand on my hip and frowned, "Damon what the hell is going on" I snapped.

I saw Elena walk over to me and smile, "we have had issue with vampires trying to kill me and well your brothers have given me the house" Elena said with a smug smile.

I turned to Damon and laughed, "but it didn't work did it" I said.

Damon looked shocked and I walked into the house and smirked as bonnie and all where shocked to see I had walked in, "how they gave me the house" Elena screamed at me.

"I am the oldest Salvatore and they cannot give the house away without my signature Elena, I made sure of that over the years love" I snapped with a smug smile on my face.

"But your dead, you became a vampire" Matt said confused.

"Yeah an original vampire and also who has a witch side that makes me half human, so really I am still alive" I said crossing my arms.

I smirked as bonnie pushed her hands out towards me and I laughed as I sped over to her and grabbed her by her neck, I had really had enough of her and knew that I had to try and make her not hate me, realising my grip I walked away and sat down on the sofa, "look maybe we need to get to some agreement, I am not the most trusting person in the world, you can thank our father for that" I said smirking, "maybe we can just get over our issues with each other bonnie" I said to her.

"Your funny so what do you want" bonnie said to me.

I shook my head and laughed, "okay I deserve that" I said and walked over sitting down next to her and smiled, "look I know that we don't see eye to eye but we do have one thing in common" I said to her.

She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, "nope I don't think so" she said to me.

"Magic bonnie, I have 167 years of magic, I think I can teach you a trick or two" I said to her.

She frowned and looked to Damon, "she being serious" she asked.

I shook my head and got up walking over to Damon and put my hand on his shoulder, "I tried, your the nice one out of the both of us" I snapped.

Damon chuckled and turned to bonnie, "she's being nice bonnie" Damon said and I walked over to the bourbon and poured a drink.

I grabbed the drink and leant against the door frame and noticed that Stefan walked into the room and didn't even look at Elena, "what happened Damon" I asked looking at him.

I noticed that Elena walked over and grabbed his arm, "nothing" Elena snapped at me.

"I wasn't asking you love, so keep your mouth shut or I will make you shit up" I snapped at her.

"You can't speak to me like that" she said.

I walked away and up the stairs into Stefan room and looked to see he looked upset, "come and speak to me little brother" I said sitting on the bed.

He looked over and smiled, "I'm fine Annie" Stefan said to me.

I looked over and snorted, "no your not brother, please speak to me" I said.

He sighed and got up walking over to the bed and sat down beside me, "I saw Elena kissing Damon" he said to me.

I looked at him and he smiled and laughed, "you still can't hide that big sister protectiveness can you" he said to me.

I chuckled and shook my head, "well I am your big sister aren't I, so what else did bitch face do" I asked.

He chuckled and looked at me, "she won't even speak to me and then Damon signed the house over to her, how did you get her to let you in by the way" Stefan asked.

"The house isn't hers Stefan, Damon needed me to sign the deeds over to her and well I hope she gets bit by a vampire or eaten" I said shrugging my shoulders.

He chuckled and I laughed, "so this is what it's like to be Damon with you" Stefan said.

"That Damon is gone love, he isn't who he was before with Elena around" I said shrugging.

Stefan laughed and turned to me. "Can you get Nik to give me my memory back" he asked me.

I looked shocked and smiled, "Nik didn't take it I did, you pissed me off" I said and placed my hand on his head and closed my eyes thinking about what I had to give back to my brother.

"Thank you Annie" Stefan said and grabbed my hand, "come on sister I believe we can have some fun together" Stefan said.

I smiled and turned to Stefan, "my room still here" I asked.

Stefan nodded, "yeah and all your clothes but they are your old ones" Stefan said to me.

I smiled and walked out of stefans room and walked down the hall to where my room was and walked in, walking over to the wardrobe I looked around seeing if there was anything I could wear, spotting a black pair of jeans and crop top I grabbed my jean jacket and red pumps.

We walked down the stairs and Damon looked up to us and smirked, "nice chat" Damon said.

I nodded and sped over to Elena and bit my wrist and put my blood in her system and smirked as she looked scared, "you ever hurt my brother again I will promise that I will snap your neck and make you the thing you don't want to be and I will make sure that you will be my little slave" I snapped.

She nodded and I turned to Damon, "you have 12 hours to make sure that you don't fuck anything up otherwise your little Elena will become a vampire under my control" I said chuckling and grabbed Stefan as we walked out of the boarding house.

We got into the car and I turned to Stefan and smiled, "so then as we seem to be getting along can you re-introduce me to Rebekah" Stefan said to me.

I looked over to him and smiled, "your hurt her Stefan and I will rip your heart out" I said to him.

Stefan nodded and I turned to him again, "well at the moment I'm staying out of the way, there mother ester is back" I said to him.

He looked at me and frowned, "who is ester" he asked me.

"There mother, Nik's not sure why she is back" I said as we turned up at the grill.

He nodded and we got out of the car and walked into the grill, where I noticed a face I didn't think I would see again, "well look what the car dragged in" I smirked as Kol turned around.

"Anna" Kol said as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"I see your now a vampire" Kol said.

I held out my hand and watched as a flame danced on my hand, "I'm both like Nik" I said.

He nodded and I frowned, "really Kol, he needs to be the top dog you know this and your taking it personally that he stabbed you I mean come on you were being stupid" I said crossing my arms.

He smiled and nodded, "I know but he deserved to be stabbed" Kol said.

I grabbed him and smirked as he looked at me, "stab my husband again and trust me I will put you down this time" I snapped.

He nodded and looked me up and down, "touch my wife and your begin to regret it brother" Nik said appearing behind me.

I chuckled and turned around when I noticed that he looked at Stefan, "what is he doing with you, of all brothers I thought that it would be Damon" Nik said to me.

I laughed, "it's a long story and to shorten it Elena kissed Damon and Stefan isn't happy about it. So what better to piss her off than to spend time with the horrible sister that is the worst thing in the world" I said chuckling.

Nik laughed and shook his head, "well I told my mother about you love and she wants to meet you" Nik said to me.

I looked at him and shook my head, "really" I said to him.

He nodded with that we headed back to the mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 67 21
Join Daniel on his journey with his brother Stefan and the hybrid Klaus and how he meets the rest of the Originals. And what will happen with Gina an...
1.8M 36.5K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...
159K 3.2K 51
Arkyn Mikaelson decides to go home where a beautiful witch catches his eye. Torn between keeping her safe and being selfish and being with her, he st...
272K 5.2K 15
Esther Mikaelson hid away her youngest daughter and child to save her from Esther's husband, Mikael. In the present day when Esther comes back to kil...