Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

由 Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... 更多

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•31• SWAK.

2.6K 166 163
由 Queerlity

A/N: Last chapter guys...

¶31. Started With A Kiss.

5 years later.

[Major time-skip there..I apologize]

Anonymous POV.

“Fudging get off me you idiot!”

Jinwoo said as Sanha engulfed him in a hearty hug. “Give the kid a break, he's happy to see his hyung getting married..” MyungJun said,taking out a white suit.

“You know you can always back out right Hyung? You don't need to stay trapped in this marriage. You can call it quits now” Eunwoo advised, his gaze piercing through Jinwoo's own.

Jinwoo made his way towards him and smiled. “Stop playing girls Eunwoo and start getting serious. You'll be in my shoes someday”

Eeck!” Eunwoo screeched, pushing Jinwoo away from him. “Nothing will ever put me in your shoes..”

Sanha smirked. “Love will hyung” Eunwoo couldn't tell if Sanha was placing a silent curse or him or if he was just thinking to himself but either way, his smirk looked scary. Eunwoo just wanted to get out of this place.

Love was not just cut out for him. Sureee. He went out on dates, Kissed tons of girls, but none not even one made his heart flutter.

Could it be that he was sick?

Or his heart had stopped working?

Sanha~” a girly voice ran across the hallway as MyungJun tapped Sanha's shoulder. Your girlfriend's missing you already”

Turning his blushing face away, Sanha left the room and entered into the hallway to see his girlfriend holding Four heavy bags. He approached her and planted a mild kiss on her forehead.

“How did your day go?”

She beamed. “My arms are aching..cooking for You guys is always hard.”

“You can stop if you want to” he suggested, running his hands through her hair as he took in her beauty. She bit her lips hard to keep herself from blushing.

“I can't. You're too lean..all of you and I won't stop until you all weigh over 100 pounds!”

“100 pounds?! Excuse you, I do not want to weigh that much”

She handed him the bags. “Then you better think of how to get bigger than you already are. I don't want our kids to be this skinny”

Sanha choked on his saliva. What? Kids? “You don't have to worry, our kids won't be skinny but-” he wrapped his arms around her. “..I'm a bit glad that you share the thought of marrying me”

“Just shut up” she said, heading for Jinwoo's room while Sanha stared at her figure and smiled. He loved her so much and if she didn't find out about him,he didn't think he would have had the opportunity to date her.

He muttered a thank you Joonyi to the air as he followed behind his girlfriend.

You shouldn't leave your boyfriend to walk alone. That's bad Jessica...” he teased as they entered the room.

----

“No! I just find him attractive that's all” Ha-young stated as Minhyuk changed the station. He wasn't ready to listen to another one of her speech of why she liked the legendary Kwon Ji-yong.

“Hey! I was listening to that!” she scoffed. He huffed, putting his right hand on the steering. “well too bad,I'm trying to listen to the news”

Babo” she mumbled, crossing her arms. “May I remind you that you're dating this Babo he told her as she scoffed again.

“If I knew you were a Babo, I wouldn't have married you. You little piece of -”

Language Ha-young

“I was going to say Awesomeness” she said rolling her eyeballs as Minhyuk laughed. Don't be surprised. He married her because he was sure he loved her and he wasn't going to let her go. He knew it was early but he just couldn't wait to make her his- legally.

“So is Moonbin Oppa still arriving today?”

“Yea. He's the one we are going to pick up”

“Is he bringing someone along?”

His gripped tightened on the steering. No. Cause he never got over Anna. It might sound stupid but he still kept Anna in his heart. He knew she was alive,they all did. He sighed facing his wife.

We'll just see” he told her as his mind wandered off. If Anna was truly alive she would have showed up but she never did! It's been five Years now, isn't that enough time to look for us? But she didn't. Minhyuk sighed internally focusing on the route he was driving on.

No. He won't think of her. He promised himself not to.

-------

     Ha-young stared as the boys got together in a crushing hug. She approached Jessica and hugged her. you look healthy, Minhyuk's been a good husband hasn't he?”

Ofcourse. He's the best I could ever ask for” she replied her Eonnie as they both stared at the boys. Ha-young stared at Moonbin noticing how he never had a girl with him. Was he perhaps into boys?

“Jessica..” she began. “Does Bin like Boys?” Jessica almost spat her drink out. Her eyeballs had widened 180° from the normal length.

N-No..why would you ask that?”

“Because he doesn't have a girlfriend?”

“Ah..” she scratched her hair. Hm, his last relationship didn't end so well, so he's a bit skeptical about getting Into another one..”

“How long as it been? Two weeks? Three Months?”

Five....”

“Five what...”

Jessica sighed, gulping down a glass of Soju. “Its been Five years since she left”

Ha-young knew she has touched a soft and painful spot the moment she watched Jessica's face scrunched up in disgust. She kept quiet pretending she understood.

Not everything was meant to be revealed anyway.

-----

Joonyi stared at the walls closing in on her as she hit her head against them yelling for them to get her out. She didn't want to be here, she wanted to be with Moonbin. She wanted to hold him. Wanted to touch him. Wanted to feel his lips against hers.

He must be lonely now. She thought as she stared at the picture on the wall. He must be waiting for her to come back to him now that Anna was gone. She laughed insanely as she remembered how the fire burnt that night.

She deserved it. Joonyi thought. She was playing with her toy. Her laughter filled the room again as she stared at Moonbin's Picture. He'll come for me. I know he will.

  Her door opened as a security guard entered. “Patient 302, you've got a visitor so be on your best behavior cause I've got a taser and you damn know well enough that I know how to use it”

Joonyi obeyed, numerous thoughts filling her head. Was it Bin? Had Bin come back to her?

She was ushered into the visiting room. She moved closer to the glass to stare at the figure in it and gasped.

“Anna?!”

Anna smiled. “The one and only”

-----

Bin stared at the card in his hands. Was this the right place? He looked at the hospital again and heaved a sigh. He couldn't just leave her. Although he hated her, he still needed to know if she was fairing well. Even till the end, he still cared about the Girl he used to like.

Entering into the hospital, he approached the desk and told the lady seating there. “Hi, I'm Moonbin and there's someone I'd like to see”

----

You are Alive?!” she freaked out. “But I saw you die!”

“I got recused by an old man whose son used to hide there all the time. I lost a lot of flesh as I was so burnt. I wanted to so much come here and stab you in the face for what you did to me. I had to go through the pain of being called names in the society. I went through physical and emotional pain for five freaking years of my Life! Do you know how long that is?” Anna yelled. “But instead of planning out the best revenge, I figured out that this would be the best revenge. You seeing that I never died. You seeing that you still lost is the prefect revenge cause now that's all you are ever going to think about because you are locked in here to even do anything stupid. You've become helpless and you will rot in here” Anna concluded as Joonyi screamed.

“NO! NO! YOU'RE ARE JUST A GHOST! NOO!”

Anna laughed watching Joonyi. Who said Revenge wasn't sweet?

------

  Bin thanked the woman about to head in when he bumped into a lady. “I'm so sorry” he apologized.

The figure raised her head up to look him in the eyes.

It had been five years.

She had missed five Years of his life.

Her eyes were starting to water as Moonbin clenched his fist. He didn't know if this was real or his mind was just playing with him. For heaven's sake, why would she suddenly appear in front of him?

Bin-ah....”she called out. “Have you been well?” that was all it took for him to pull her close and smash his lips into hers. He felt her tears fall on his hands as she returned his kiss.  It was a longing one. A kiss that showed her how much he had missed her. A kiss that showed them how much they had needed each other. Anna's tears kept falling and Moonbin's too.

But this time they weren't tears of pain but of Joy and Happiness. Bin released her and hugged her tight thinking she'd disappear if he lets her go.

I've missed you so Damn much Choi Anna”

She hugged him back. I've missed you too Bin-ah, sorry for taking this long”

They remained in each others arms not aware of the stares they were getting from people. Moonbin was happy, he found her. He didn't want to know what happened but as long as she was here and alright, he was satisfied.

And to think, this Blissful romance Started with Just one Kiss...

.. THE END..

---

Throws confetti! I'm happy yet sad. But either way the book had to end.

How many of you enjoyed SWAK? Comment!

-What's your Favorite chapter? Comment.

-Q and As..? Comment!

-I had fun writing this book. Thanks to the people who read it, thanks to those who voted and much love to Those who commented. You all brought this TERRIBLE book this far!

-If you're all less busy, you should prob check out;

Seducing BTS J-hope.

Seducing Exo's Lay

-Author Lee.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.2K 27
"Congratulations, you're officially Astro's Makeup Artist" Started: March 28, 2019 Ended: April 8, 2020 Note: The story came from my imagination, if...
148 10 9
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...
2.3K 30 15
oneshots for astro!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spel...
763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...