Jon Snow - Game of Thrones Im...

By showandwrite

All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Jon Snow from Game of Thrones written by showandwrite More

Request - Jon Snow and Robb Stark "No problem like a girl problem"
Request - House of Stark "No one is ever ready for anything."
Request - Jon Snow (and Robb Stark) "Lord Commander"
Request - Jon Snow and Ramsay Bolton "The way out of hell"
Request - House of Stark "There are few people whom I really love."
Preference - Request : "You get drunk and they have to take care of you"
Preference - Request "You get into a fight"
Request - Ramsay Bolton and Jon Snow "Be my guest" (Sequel)
Request - Jon Snow "A True Fighter"
Request - Jon Snow "Falling Slowly"
Request - Jon Snow "Lost in the Game"
Request - Jon Snow "Casanova"
Jon Snow - Kiss
Jon Snow - North Star
Jon Snow - Snowflake
Jon Snow - "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"
Jon Snow - "I've seen the way you look at me when you think I don't notice."
Jon Snow - "I almost lost you."
Jon Snow - "Marry me?"
Jon Snow - "It's not heavy. I'm stronger than I look."
Jon Snow (and Ramsay Bolton) - "This is going to hurt"
Jon Snow - "How did we become this?"
Jon Snow - "I don't want you to stop"
Jon Snow - We swore on that night that we'd be friends till we die
Jon Snow - "If only hating you was as easy as loving you."
Jon Snow - "Just close your eyes and make a wish"
Jon Snow - "I love you, that's my reason"
Jon Snow - "You're a great person. Don't ever forget that"
Jon Snow - "I will be there for you from this day to my very last"
Jon Snow - "Will you stay?"
Jon Snow - "You know nothing"
Jon Snow - "Don't ever dare to leave me again."
Jon Snow - "We have only ten minutes"
Jon Snow - "I've got you"
Jon Snow - "I love you. That's my reason."
Advent Event - Jon Snow

Jon Snow - "You can lie to yourself, but don't lie to me"

5.5K 158 2
By showandwrite

"Check the dungeons!"

You lifted your head up and felt a shiver rolling down your spine. You had not gotten anything to eat for at least three days and you knew there was one thing worse than being remembered by Ramsay Bolton.

"Miss (Y/N)?"

You lifted your arm up to cover your eyes. You had grown used to the darkness over time and even the light of that one single candle already hurt.

"Lord Snow?"

You closed your eyes and felt the tears rolling down your cold and pale cheeks. You only noticed now that the air had gotten chilly and as someone who had always lived with the Starks you knew all too well what that meant. Winter was coming, but it seemed that you wouldn't be around long enough to actually witness it. You had clearly already started to hallucinate and if you remembered correctly that was the last phase before dying.

"(Y/N)?" A well known voice made you smile through your tears, but you only dared to open your eyes when two familiar arms lifted you up from the cold and dirty floor. "How long have you been here already?" Jon still wore the frown on his forehead he had gotten for as long as you could remember, but he had clearly gotten years and years older.

"How long has Ramsay been the master of Winterfell?" You whispered and you hesitated while you lifted up your hand in an attempt to touch his bearded cheek. You had to admit that you had imagined the hallucinations right before your death to be a lot less pleasant.

"What did he do to you?" Jon's voice sounded firm, a lot firmer than you had ever heard in real life. It seemed that your mind had decided that life at the night's watch would change him into a much stronger and much more confident man.

"Well, you can better ask what he didn't do..." You grinned and exhaled until there was hardly any air left in your lungs. "He didn't feed me all too well." You spoke softly and moaned. "And I might have some complaints about the clothes he's forcing me to wear." You rolled your eyes and wondered how long it would take until the eternal sleep would come over you. "I didn't really like the bedroom either..."

"This is not a time for jokes, (Y/N)!" Jon raised his voice and you held your breath when you could feel the warmth of his hand when he touched your cheek. "Are you ill? Are you hurt?"

You shook your head and for the first time in years you felt something in your heart called hope again. "I'm fine, Jon." You eventually managed to say. "A little hungry and a little tired, but I'm fine, I promise."

"You can lie to yourself, but don't lie to me." Jon used his knee to push the door to his old bedroom open.

Even though Ramsay Bolton had changed Winterfell for the worst, Jon's room seemed untouched and undamaged. Maybe deep down there had been a part of Ramsay that had been afraid of what would happen if the bastard son of Ned would come to chase him out of his father's home.

"Is he dead?" You looked straight into Jon's worried eyes and your lips curled up into a smile when he nodded. "In that case I'm not lying." You paused for a moment. "I need sleep, I need food and I need my best friend to talk to and to help me forget."

"You shall have it." Jon placed you on his old bed and even though they were slightly cold and dusty the sheets were already a lot more comfortable than the floor of the dungeon had been. "You shall have all of it and everyone who allowed him to do this to you will pay the highest possible price. I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.5K 93
When the snows fall and the white winds blow; the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. Aris Stark, eldest daughter of Eddard and Catelyn Stark is t...
46.3K 2.1K 38
Daenerys Targaryen is determined, successful, confident, and in addition to all this a beautiful and special woman. She works as a marketing manager...
267 14 10
You'll find your favourite game of thrones quotes here from season 4. I will make quote books about the other seasons as well so don't worry about th...
37.2K 867 55
All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time, Shadowhunters and Vampire Diaries written by showan...