Request - Jon Snow (and Robb Stark) "Lord Commander"

"Hey..." Jon walked into the small room they had managed to give you. He was carrying a plate with fresh baked bread and a cup of milk. "I'm sorry. This is all we have to offer." He placed the plate on the small wooden table next to your bed and he carefully sat down at the footboard.

"It doesn't matter. It's fine." You tried to push yourself up a little, but the wound in your stomach was still hurting and you moaned while you fell back into your pillow.

"Let me help you." Jon gently wrapped his arms around your waist and he placed your pillows behind your back. "It will take some time for the wound to heal, I'm afraid." He nodded at you to make sure you were in a somehow comfortable position and you nodded back at him.

"I know, Robb will be furious." You bent your head and you swallowed a few times. You couldn't even remember clearly what had happened. One moment you had been riding your horse, on your way to visit Jon, the next moment you had been in this bed with a gaping wound on your stomach.

"Maybe you should have asked him to come with you." Jon smiled a little smile and it was clear that he missed his half brother more than he was going to admit.

"He is needed at Winterfell and it already took me a lot of convincing to make him let me go." You rolled your eyes and bit your lip. "I think we know for sure now that I will never be able to travel without him again."

Jon's smile brightened and he took the plate and placed it in your lap. "He shouldn't have let you leave without him anyway." He took a piece of the fresh baked bread and gave it to you. "The North is getting more and more dangerous."

"I was in good company! I had some of the best guardians with me!" You protested, but couldn't help frowning your eyebrows when the wound started to sting again. "How could we know that we were going to ride into a bunch of Wildlings?"

"You couldn't have known that." Jon placed a hand on your arm while you were slowly eating the simple meal he had made for you. "I'll ask the commander to send a few extra men with you to get you home safely again."

"You're really an amazing guy, Jon." You took a few deep breaths. "It's a pity you left to join the Night's Watch." You leaned back in your pillow and you closed your eyes.

"Weren't you engaged to my half brother already?" Jon stood up from the bed again and he walked towards the door that should keep you safe from all the criminals that had chosen the wall over rotting away in a cell.

"Yes, but that only happened after you left." You slowly drifted away into a pleasant slumber, but you could feel Jon's lips kissing your forehead.

"You deserve a Lord and not a bastard." He whispered and he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Who says you'll never be a lord?" You opened your eyes for a short moment and a smile spread across your face. "Lord Commander Snow sounds good to me." You closed your eyes again, but you could hear Jon laughing while he walked out of your room and closed the door behind him.