Jon Snow - "I don't want you to stop"

"Do I want to know what is going on between you and Baelish?" Jon placed a hand next to your head and almost pinned you against one of the cold stone walls of Winterfell. The constant frown on his forehead seemed to be even deeper than it usually was and there was a certain kind of worry in his eyes that you had not seen for a while, unless he had been talking about the white walkers and the only war that mattered.

"If you are wondering if I have developed feelings for him, I can assure you that I have not." You locked your glance with his and the look in his eyes softened a little. "But you must have noticed his rather unhealthy interest in your sister too."

Jon kept silent for a moment, he dropped his hand and stepped back, giving you a little more room to breath, to run if you would feel like it. "I did."

"I know that your sister is pretty and I know that many men will probably lose their hearts to her, but somehow I don't believe that littlefinger is one of them." You cocked your head and squeezed your eyes a little. "He never does anything if he doesn't benefit from it, one way or another." You licked your lips. "I don't believe that he has noble and good intentions concerning you or your sister or the Starks in general. I even doubt if he has noble intentions when it comes to this Kingdom." You shrugged your shoulders and shifted your weight from one leg to the other while you took a deep breath. "Therefore I decided to use my charm to get a little more intimate with him."

"You slept with him?" Jon lifted his eyebrows up and you curled your lips up into a smile.

"I do have to admit that all those years of gaining experience are showing." You winked, even though you already knew that your hopeless attempt to lighten the mood a little would end without any result. "And I do think that his walls are slowly dropping. He might let me into his personal bedroom soon and then I can see if I can find something that shows us his true intentions."

"You shouldn't be using your body like this, (Y/N)." Jon's voice was a soft and concerned whisper, but he avoided your glance while the words escaped his lips.

"If me using my body keeps littlefinger from harming you, Sansa or anyone else I care about, I believe it is the right thing to do." You straightened your back and lifted your head while you grabbed Jon's chin to force him to look at you. "We have absolutely no idea who we can and can't trust and all the information we can gather can make the difference between surviving or dying."

"I know." Jon nodded and he curled his fingers around your wrist. "If you are alright with this and if you are still behind your plan, I don't want you to stop." He paused for a moment and he took a few deep breaths. "I will protect my sister, no matter what, and if you are willing to help me with that, I won't endanger her life by telling you not to." He let your hand go again and he stepped back while he checked if the hallway was still empty. "Just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt either."

"If I get the feeling that I'm in danger or that something might go terribly wrong, I will let you know so we can take care of him before it happens."

"I have no problem with killing him if he threatens anyone I love."

"I haven't either."