The Twilight Saga: Midnight S...

By sugawraith

After the war was over between the Cullens and the Volturi, Edward and Bella are able to keep their half-huma... More

Author's Note
Cast
Playlist
Prologue: Renesmee
Chapter 1: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Recap: Renesmee
Chapter 2: A Day At High School: Renesmee
Chapter 3: An Unexpected Guest: Jacob
Chapter 4: The Volturi: Jacob
Chapter 5: Family Meeting: Renesmee
Chapter 6: Just a Bad Nightmare: Renesmee
Chapter 7: Alec and Jane: Renesmee
Chapter 8: Memories of the Imprint: Jacob
Chapter 9: It's Happening: Renesmee
Chapter 10: Werewolf Bite: Jacob
Chapter 11: Maybe I'm Not a Vampire Anymore: Renesmee
Chapter 12: A Promise Meant to Be Kept: Jacob
Chapter 13: Secret: Alice
Chapter 14: I Just Want This: Renesmee
Chapter 15: Girls' Day: Rosalie
Chapter 17: It's Time: Renesmee
Chapter 18: This May Sound Crazy: Jacob
Chapter 19: The Point is...: Jacob
Chapter 20: It's Coming: Renesmee
Chapter 21: Hunts and Imprints: Renesmee
Chapter 22: A Nightmare that Felt so Real: Renesmee
Chapter 23: Meet Me on the Battlefield: Renesmee
Chapter 24: This Is It: Alice
Chapter 25: I Was Born to be a Hybrid: Renesmee

Chapter 16: Planning: Renesmee

467 6 0
By sugawraith

ATC-Around The World (La La La La La)

After the girls' day with Rosalie, Alice, and Mom, I decided to search for Jacob so we can start planning our wedding. I was about to walk past the balcony, only to find him leaning against it, looking out in the distance of the dark woods that surround the house.

"Hey." I say as I walk up next to him. He turns his head to look at me and smiles.

"Hey." He says back.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. It's just..." He says, unable to continue his sentence.

"It's just what?"

"It's just that even when we do get married, how am I going to protect you from the Volturi? When they find out about us, the punishment will be you ending up dead and me suffering without you."

"Well, you did bite me with your wolf venom."

"I did that to get more blood in your system."

"I know, but if you bite me multiple times, then I might be able to change into a werewolf like you."

"What?!"

"You know, like how my father injected his venom in my mother after she gave birth to me? You were there to witness it."

"I can't believe you still remember that." He mutters, leaving me to giggle. "You're crazy."

"What do you expect. Some vampires are born crazy, and I happen to be one of them." I say, confidently, as he chuckles. "Besides, we don't need to worry about that right now. What we need to worry about is planning our wedding."

He leaves out a sigh before saying, "Yeah. You're right."

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right." I say as I walk in the house.

"Not always." I hear him mutter.

In response, I yell, "I heard that."

"Damn her hearing senses." He says as he follows me in the house.

*a few minutes later*

"So, when do you want the wedding?" Jacob asks me.

"I was thinking August 21st. It's a month before my birthday."

"You do realize that it would be two months from today, right?"

"I know. Just trying to give my mother memories of her wedding since she did the same thing."

"You reliving your mother's footsteps." He says as he chuckles and shakes his head. I just smirk at him.

"August 21st it is, then." He says. Date: check.

"Where?" He asks, but when he looks at my knowing look, he asks, "I assume the Cullens' backyard?"

"Bingo." I say with a smile. Place: check. "Oh, the time should be at noon."

"Okay." He says. Time: check.

"I'm going to let Alice know the information so she can print out the invitations. I assume you still need to buy a tux?"

"Maybe." He says. I chuckle at how silly he is.

"I'll see you later." I say as I give him a quick peck on his lips.

"Bye." He says, watching me walk away to find Alice.

When I find her, I open my mouth to speak, but she interrupts me.

"I already know. Print out the invitations for the wedding." As she sees my shocked expression, she continues, "I overhead you and Jacob."

"Of course." I mutter. "Thanks."

"Anytime." She says, walking away to print out the invitations.

Well then, I didn't have to explain anything to her. I thought to myself as I went to my room.

*the day before the wedding*

Alice tries to guide me outside to show me my surprise from her and Rose. Keyword: tries. She covers my eyes with her hands and I end up tripping on some of the steps to get downstairs. When we finally get outside, she moves her hands away so I can see the beautiful view in front of me.

The altar was white along with the chairs. I looked up to see paper lanterns attached to string above our heads. And next to the altar was the white tables for the reception. I love it!

"I can tell you love it." Alice says as she stares at my expression.

"Yes, I do. Thank you so much, Aunt Alice." I say.

"Of course. Anything to make my niece's wedding day special. Now, let's try walking in your heels." She says as she gives me my heels and I put them on.

My heels were full of white gems with a few pink gems and flowers scattered on them. They were flawless. I struggled with them at first, but I eventually got the hang of it.

"I'm starting to think that wearing heels is a bad idea. Can't I just wear flats or go barefoot?" I ask.

"Absolutely not. Beauty can be a pain, but it's only for one day." Alice says.

I sigh in defeat, knowing that I won't be able to convince her to not make me wear heels. Once I felt my feet aching, I took off my heels and handed them back to Alice so she can keep them safe. I would keep them in my room, but my room is a mess. Not gonna lie there.

"Go ahead and enjoy your last day as a single woman. While it still lasts. And remember to get some beauty sleep tonight." She says as she walks away to help with the finishing touches for the wedding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 2 32
A Twilight Saga based Fan-Fiction featuring Renesmee, daughter to Edward and Bella Cullen. This story follows Renesmee's story to her happily ever af...
50.1K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
331K 3.1K 71
Throughout this novel Renesmee Cullen and her family go through a lot. Renesmee finds out Jacob has imprinted on her and they finally get together, R...
54.9K 1.2K 37
Jacob is trying to figure out why he imprinted on a vampire. And better yet the vampire is none other than Edward Cullen, his enemy. Edward has just...