Chapter 22: A Nightmare that Felt so Real: Renesmee

Daft Punk-Recognizer {from Disney's Tron: Legacy (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)}

I find myself in a field with my family and the werewolves. Across from us is the Volturi, shooting daggers at us with their eyes.

"Renesmee Carlie Black, you broke our rule and married a werewolf, our enemy. Now, you must face the consequences." Caius says, signaling Jane to give me pain with her powers.

Once I start to feel pain, I drop down to my knees, screaming for the pain to stop. I hear a growl behind me and when I look up, I find Jacob in his wolf form and jump over me to attack Jane. I feel the pain stop as Jane lost her focus on me from the sudden attack.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my leg. I look down to find what I assume is Janelle looking up at me, scared.

"Mommy, I'm scared." She says, her voice slightly shaking.

"It's okay. I won't let them hurt you." I say to her.

Seth appears next to me in his wolf form, ready to attack. He glances down at Janelle and she glances back at him. I smile at the thought of them being together. That's when I had an idea.

"Seth, you need to take Janelle with you and run as far away as you can." I say as I pick up Janelle and place her on Seth's back.

I give a small smile to my daughter before looking back at Seth. "Take care of my daughter." He responds by giving me a slight nod and turns to run away.

"Chase them. We need the girl." Aro says to one of his followers, causing all hell to break loose. It was the Cullens and the werewolves vs the Volturi. This time, we weren't going down without a fight.

"You keep my daughter out of this!" I yell as I start to run towards them. I felt my blood starting to boil of anger. This never happened to me when I was a vampire. Must be a wolf thing.

As I was getting close to Aro, I was starting to lose control, unable to keep my anger in. I was about to attack him, but he pushed some kind of force into me that caused me to fly back. In the air, I did a somersault while transforming into a wolf. When I landed on the ground, I heard many gasps from my family, finally finding out my big secret.

 When I landed on the ground, I heard many gasps from my family, finally finding out my big secret

"Alec, Jane. Let's show them what happens when they mess with us." Aro says as he looks towards Jane and Alec.

At first, they were far in the distance, but then, Alec sped right behind me. I was ready to run, but I felt pain coursing through my body, making me wince and whimper.

Knowing that Jane was in front of me using her powers, the only option I had left was to move to the side. I feel a strong grip of arms around my neck, knowing that it's Alec. I had to get away but I knew I couldn't as I was struggling in his grasp. The last thing I feel is Alec snapping my neck, dooming me to darkness.

I sit up and instantly grab my neck to make sure that it wasn't broken. Why did that feel so real? I thought to myself. And why would the Volturi need my daughter?

"Renesmee, are you okay?" I hear Jacob ask me.

"How did we get here?" I ask.

"Uh...we sleep here."

"I know that. It's just that...the last thing I knew before I had the dream was that I was hunting."

"Which wasn't bad for your first try."

"That wasn't my first try, you know." I say. I've been hunting since I was a young hybrid.

"I meant as a werewolf."

"Oh, well yeah." I say, smiling at the thought of my successful hunt.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jacob asks, changing the subject.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?"

"You don't sound sure about that." He admits.

He just won't let it go. I thought as I sighed in defeat. "Okay, fine. You win. I had a dream about us fighting against the Volturi. They found out about us being married and I had to face the consequences."

"Which are?" He asks, concern in his voice. It's almost like he knows something that I don't.

"Jane using her powers to give me pain and Alec snapping my neck."

"Oh no." He mutters. "That's the exact dream I had the other night. But what does it mean?"

"My mother used to tell me that when two people have the same dream, it's more than likely to come true."

"We can't let that happen."

"I know, but I'm more worried about Janelle. In the dream, the Volturi said that they needed her."

"About that, I found out what Janelle is."

"What is she?"

"Half-vampire and half-werewolf."

"A hybrid. Just like me." I breathe out. Not only will the Volturi be after me, but they'll be after Janelle too. I can't let that happen, even if it's the last thing I do.