Chapter 2: A Day At High School: Renesmee

As I draw Jacob in my drawing pad, I picture him in my mind

As I draw Jacob in my drawing pad, I picture him in my mind. His beautiful, brown eyes, his messy, but gorgeous hair, his muscles, his lips...

"Miss Cullen..."

Is someone calling me? No one calls me Miss Cullen except for... Oh no. Mr. Mason, my English teacher at Forks High School. I hate it when he calls on me to either answer a question or simply just pay attention. I always got bored in English class. I mean, I love to read nonstop, but I don't like reading stories that don't interest me and that I have to answer stupid comprehension questions.

He was my mother's English teacher when she was in high school. He is a tall, balding man, and he made me flush twice. The first time was when I came in late to his class on the first day of school and the second being catching me doodling my crush. Did I mention that Jacob was my crush ever since I laid eyes on him? Did I also mention that Jacob is in the same English as me? This is just perfect. Embarrassing myself in front of him. Ugh.

Mr. Mason made us write a paper on whether Shakespeare's treatment of the female characters in Macbeth was misogynistic. I was lucky enough to fill the whole paper. Everyone else had only half of their papers filled and Mr. Mason didn't accept them. Too bad they got a bad grade on an assignment so easy. Oh well, their loss.

Right after English, I finally have lunch. Yup, this is basically my schedule. Spanish for 1st period, American History for 2nd, Honors Algebra for 3rd, General Science for 4th, English for 5th, lunch right after, Gym for 6th, and 21st Century Skills for 7th. We do have PODS in between 3rd and 4th period. I always love PODS. It's basically a free period where you can finish homework that you may have forgotten to do the night before it's do, trust me, I've done it before, or maybe you can finish homework so you wouldn't have any that night. I usually finish my homework and then go on my phone when I'm done. If I even would have any homework. I swear, most of my classes I barely get homework in. Not that I have a problem with that. I don't, that's for sure.

When I arrive to lunch, I sit with my friends. My werewolf friends. Jacob, Seth, Paul, and Leah. Shh, no one needs to know that we are supernatural creatures. If someone would find out about us, they would spread the word and say "Look! There are supernatural students in the building!" and of course, that would be the month's best topic to gossip about. We'd also get expelled from school. Apparently, people with supernatural powers can be a threat to human kind. Bad idea for letting the principal know who my friends and I truly are.