Mr. Ceo & I

بواسطة dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 49

227K 7.5K 2.8K
بواسطة dreannaxoxo16

Asher POV

They were everything that I could ask for and more.

I have her and Miya.

After all this time they're finally mine, and I plan on keeping it that way. She was everything to me, and I wouldn't trade what we have for anything.

"Asher are you almost done getting her ready!? " Natalia screamed from the bathroom

I was currently putting on Miya's outfit that her mom picked out for her.  However, I was having trouble with it.

"Ashwer, Mama is mad!" Miya said with a muffled voice.

Her hands were sticking out of her cute red jumper, she was struggling to get it on with my little help.

Her head couldn't seem to fit, so I couldn't even see her face because the clothing was blocking it.

But she was right if I didn't hurry up, Natalia was going to be mad.  Her daughter shouldn't be late to her own birthday party.

"Asher?"

"Yeah, everything is under control." I said a little shaky.

I heard her drop her straightener from the bathroom, and steps coming from the other room.

"Asher are you sure?  You don't seem so confident in your-

She stopped at the bedroom door, and looked at the scene before her while finishing her sentence.

answer. "

"Alright clothing duty is not for you, you're off the clock." She said stomping in and taking my place.

She bends down looking a little grumpy, she finally managed to put on Miya's jumper on correctly popping her head through the hole.

Mya looked up at me shaking her head a little.

"Told you mama was mad" She whispered so I can only hear.

"Asher can you go downstairs and call Chuck E cheese and make sure the appointment for the birthday party is still set up please? "

I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me and headed downstairs. I picked up my cell phone and called the place.

After I got off the phone with them, Natalia and Miya came down the stairs.

Natalia was in a long flowy shirt with slits at the shoulders. It was the same color as Miya's jumper. She had red scandals on with white jean shorts.  It was like a matching daughter and mom duo thing.

"Are you ready?" I asked Natalia.

She nodded her head frantically looking for something it looked like.

"Yeah, I just have to find my purse. Have you seen it I-"

"just had it" I responded by finishing her sentence and raising her purse up in the air.

She turned around and smiled at me lightly while walking towards me. She grabbed the purse from my hand but before I let go completely. I yanked the purse back so it brought her body close to mine.

"You look beautiful" I whispered in her ear, and kissed her quickly before I pulled back.

"Thank you" She said smiling at me. 

I nodded my head and ran towards Miya scooping her in a hug, and kissing her on the forehead.

"But no one looks as beautiful as my birthday girl. " I said squeezing her cheeks.

She giggled at this reaction, throwing her arms around me. I hugged her even closer.

I looked up and saw Natalia looking at us...  Just blankly staring. Until I spoke up cutting off her blank stare

"Are you ready love? " I asked her with the keys in my hand and Miya in the other.

She looked shocked at first but the she nodded her head and walked past us.

Okay...?  I thought to myself. After she walked past us I closed the door. I put Miya in her car seat and we both got settled in the car.

10 minutes later we arrived at Chuck E Cheese. I got out of the vehicle with Natalia and a jumping Miya.

We entered the place and we immediately spotted my family. My dad and mom were sitting down, while Julie was across from them sitting as well.

With presents and decorations surrounding the table in different colors. When we finally came up to the table we said our hello's

"Hey Natalia, what time did you order the pizzas hun?” My mom asked her.

Natalia looked at the table with a confused a face.

"There not here yet? They should be I ordered them hours ago." She said looking at the counter or someone in sight to talk too.

She was going to walk up to the counter but I grabbed her hand before she could make a move.

"What's wrong? " She looked at me weirdly.

"I'll talk to them go sit down."

"Are you sure? "She asked

I just nodded my head and let go of her hand and headed towards the counter.

There was a guy there reading a magazine 'maintaining' the prize/toy section.

"Excuse me, we ordered a few pizzas to table 13 a few hours ago for a birthday party and they don't seem to be there."

He looked at me with lazy eyes for a second and then looked back down reading his magazine again.

I put my hands on the counter leaning in talking to him again.

"Are you deaf, or just dumb?" I said raising my voice a little.

That seemed to catch his attention because he smacked his lips in an attitude and put his magazine down with a big sigh and looked up once again.

"How may I help you sir?" He said standing up crossing his arms.

I took my hands off the counter this time putting them in my pocket. I just looked at him like he was ridiculous.

"Wow you really are dumb!" I said while shaking my head.

The guy looked shocked however he recomposed himself, and listened anyway.

"Just get the pizzas out on the tab-"

"Or what?" The guy questioned me

"Excuse me?" I yelled at him this time. He was really frustrating and I was losing my patience.

"You heard me" He responded with shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh, I heard you all right!" I said stepping towards him, and I was 2 seconds away from ranging his neck.

Until I felt a soft hand grab my lower arm.

"What's going on? " I heard Natalia's voice from behind me coming up to the scene.

I finally looked down and saw her looking between us with a puzzled face.  I looked towards the guy again, but he was looking at Natalia with hunger in his eyes.

I snatched Natalia to my side in a protective stance, holding my hand to her waist.

When the guys saw that, he did the opposite of backing down. He went further in his stares and actions towards her to bother me.

What the heck is wrong with this guy!? I thought to myself.

"Hey pretty lady what can I help you with?” He asked turning to her with a creepy smile.

I looked down at Natalia to see her face. She looked taken back at first but then her mouth turned into a frown.

"My boyfriend just told you not even a minute ago what we needed. So please be the good worker that you are and do your job then devouring me with your eyes to make him jealous." She said snapping at him.

He stood there a minute not saying anything with wide eyes.  She took this moment of silence of saying one more thing.

"Were not going to ask you again, so get the pizzas out now." She said tugging my hand from the counter towards the table.

Once we sat down my parents looked at us with a questioning look.

"You okay honey? " My mom asked sweetly.

I nodded my head, I didn't trust my words to come out harsh. I looked past me towards the guy. I was giving him the death stare until I felt a soft warm hand on my back.

I looked beside me and my eyes set on her beautiful face.  She looked at me with scrunched eyebrows, but continued to rub my back softly.

She knew I was angry, however she knew just what to do to calm me down.

After a few more moments I looked at Miya, and already caught her looking at everything around her in awe

I smiled at her innocence, and clapped my hands standing up holding my hand out.

"Well don't just stare baby girl, this is all for you.  Come on let's go have fun, shall we? " I said tugging her hand, and swooping her up in my arms.

She smiled widely at the movement. She franticly pointed to the roller coaster ride informing me that we should go on that first.

So we went....

About a couple hours later we were at the ticket slot. After she put her little hands to feed the last ticket to the slot we saw the number pop up on the screen.

2,000.

That should tell you how long we were out there playing every game we seen out on that floor.

"Look Daddy!"

She said pointing at the numbers, however I couldn't really focus on the numbers but the words that came out of her mouth. 

My eyes went wide at the words. I just stood there dumbfounded trying to respond.

"Hey, there you guys are." I heard a voice from beside me.

I looked up and I saw her smiling down at us, before her face turned into a concern one once she looked at my own.

She was going to ask me what was wrong until Miya came running up to her with a ticket in her hand.

"Hey mom look how many tickets!?"

"Oh my 2,000 tickets good job baby girl.  Let's go to the counter-"

"No Julia!" Miya screamed my sisters name

"You want Julia to take you? "

She didn't say anything but nodded her head while running up to the table towards my sister yanking on her jacket.

I was just staring in space, when I felt Natalia’s eyes on me.  I finally turned around towards her.

"Before you say anything I heard it, and I completely understand if you don't want her to call you that.  Or given your past-" She said fast trying to scramble for words.

I interrupted her and just looked down and grabbed her hand that was fidgeting with her clothes.

"Stop my love, I’m glad that she called me Dad. Really, it's no problem.  Like I said I'm planning on adopting her and marrying you one day."

I kissed her hand, and looked into her eyes. "And I plan on keeping that promise."

She looked at me for a while just staring at me until she looked at me with a big smile. She stepped forward giving me a powerful kiss on the lips.

She stepped back, and caressed my face with her soft hands, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, really Asher."
***********
"Are you tired baby girl? " Natalia asked Miya.

Miya just nodded her head with a big yawn. She looked up at me reached her arms out towards me to pick her up.

Before we walked up the stairs. She looked at Natalia.

"Night Mama love you." She said tiredly.

"Goodnight Baby Girl Happy Birthday!" Natalia kissed her on the cheek.

I walked up the stairs and headed into her room. I turned on the light and laid her down onto the bed, and covered her up with covers.

I kissed her on the forehead and whispered down to her. "Goodnight sweetheart I hope you had a good birthday."

I stood up from my spot and walked to the door, but I heard a small voice that stopped me in my place.

"Love you Ashwer."

I was going to respond but her eyes were already closed, I smiled to myself looked at the small sweet figure in the bed and then closed the doors.

I walked downstairs, and tried to search for Natalia but I couldn't see her anywhere.  I finally opened the door where the city lights were located.

Once the door was opened I walked in and saw her silhouette turned from me looking at the lights.

I closed the door, and put my hands in my pockets. She turned  around quickly from the sound.

She first looked startled but once she laid her eyes on me she relaxed and her face brightened up.

"Hey" I said walking up to her where I was near the railing.

She put her hands up to the railing leaning forward a little so she was faced towards me.

However. she didn't say anything, she just stared at me.

"You okay?"

She looked up and nodded her head slightly while her hair falling in her face in the process.

"No, something's wrong. Is it about earlier-" She interrupted me quickly responding.

"No, no it's not about that." She said with her brown eyes widening.

"Then what is it?" I asked concern.

She looked down for a minute, and then up again with tears in her eyes.

I cupped her face in my hands, wiping her tears from her face. "Baby what's wrong? "

"I'm just happy that you're here with me and for my daughter. You are everything that I need and more. I'm just happy that Miya has someone that she can call Dad, and count on someone that would never give up on her or me." She grabbed my hands and wrapped it around her waist so she can be closer to me.

"And thank you-"

"Natalia no you don't have to say-"

"No, I do Asher, you basically saved me from being homeless. You helped me with a home, a job, and experiencing new things in my life that I would've never experience if I haven't met you."

I looked at her in disbelief.

"What was the one thing I told you last time we were in this same room together?" I asked her

She thought about it for a little bit before she responded.

"That everybody was in awe of me, and I didn't realize it."

"Yeah, I did and it's sad that you still don't realize how I'm still in awe of you Natalia.  I'm the one that should say thank you. You're the one that didn't give up on me, you saw that I was worth it, and you never took advantage of me.  You saw me for who I was rather than what I am. You taught me how to love, forgive, and let myself care for someone other than myself. "

I wrapped my hands around her tighter before I continued.

 "You gave me a family, one that I lost and thought I could never have. You are the one person that gave me everything, because I wouldn't have anything if I didn't have my Natalia."

I kissed her forehead and backed away a little until I seen her face.

"Yeah with your arrogance, rudeness, and hurting ego. I'm glad you finally came around." she said chuckling a little bit with her perfect smile.

She sniffled a little, while wiping her stained cheeks.

" Oh, really what about your stubbornness, and sarcastic remarks I guess that had nothing to do with it? " I said wiping her tears.

We both laughed at our accusations towards one another. She held onto my neck still giggling. "Okay, okay you got me there, but it wouldn't be us right if we never bickered?" She asked tilting her head.

I looked down at her tucking a piece of hair behind her ear before I spoke up. "Yeah, it wouldn't be us. "

She put her head down to my chest, and rubbed her hands up and down my back while she gave me a warm hug.

I leaned my head in her hair, while giving a sigh of relief.  I have her and Miya back finally.

They showed me what a loving, and close family and relationship is supposed to look like."

She walked into my life, by being my personal assistant. Telling me off, and being the independent, strong woman that I fell for.

She never gave up on me, and my struggling battles that I had with my past and my Father.

She's the love of my life, her, my Natalia.

She was the only reason why there was an us.

"A personal assistant and a CEO"

An us.

************************************
So there you guys go the END.

I want to thank my cousin Alexia for prompting me to write this story last summer. I didn't know that it would blow up like this.

Most of all I want to thank you guys all the way to the funny comments, messages, support, and of course love.

My job was to inspire people to write their heart out, and I have done that. So, my job is done.

However, I'm planning on publishing this book when it hits a million. I also want to know if you guys are interested in an epilogue? So, let me know your thoughts on that!

Lastly, from the bottom of my heart..

Thank you❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.3M 334K 46
[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to become a babysitter to the daughter of single...
905K 22.5K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
4.9M 220K 43
[COMPLETED] "One night." I whisper breathlessly as he begins to unbutton my blouse. "That's not going to be enough for me, baby. I need you longer t...