The Dominant Duo (BoyxBoyxBoy)

By --Forest--

Isn't it funny how one minute you're in this perfect bubble, distorted from reality but then like all bubbles... More

Post Completion Author's Note
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.23 Part 2
Ch.24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chalter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Ch.18

41.5K 1.1K 335
By --Forest--

My mother was home already when I got there. She opened the door for me and smiled when I walked in.

"How was your day, honey?" She asked, placing a comforting hand on my forearm.

"It was okay." I shrugged.

She smiled and nodded as if she understood.

"Do you have any homework?"

"Nope."

"You never have homework."

"Correct."

I shook off her hand and jogged to my room.

I was so exhausted. My eyes drooped and my body began to slow its work.

"Fuck I've still got to shower." A long, tired groan exited my lips.

Within an hour, I was face down on my bed and knocked out.

An alarm woke me early the next morning.

I got ready for school rapidly.

"Honey you forgot to eat breakfast!" Mom called after me as I scuttled out of the door.

Waving my hands crazily I motion that I don't have time for it. She chuckles then turns to my father and kisses him.

"Ew." I muttered.

The minute I make it to the school I hustle to the lunchroom looking for Chloe.

My vibe instantly darkened when I couldn't find her so I sat and dropped my head onto my hand.

After a few dragged minutes, a human sits beside me.

"Take me back." A familiar voice begs, a hand on my arm. The contact made my skin burn.

"Go away, Devon." Saying his name tasted like poison on my tongue.

"I know you want me back." He pressured.

Heels clicked against the floor leading to my table. I glanced up and smiled in relief when I saw Chloe approaching.

"Oh hey, June, I need your help with science homework! Sorry I have to take him." Chloe winked at Devon before gripping my arm and dragging me out. She scowled once she glanced back at him.

Without stopping she lead me up a few flights of stairs and to a door I'd never noticed.

"Where does this lea-?"  She shoved the door open to reveal a stunning rooftop garden. A path led through the greenery and a few benches stood here and there. A covered gazebo was placed in the center and the 360° view was incredible.

"Incredible." I muttered, my eyes wide as I looked around.

"I know right? I stumbled upon this beauty when I was looking for new, undisclosed places to make out with people." She shrugged.

"I uh, thought you needed help with science homework."

"Ha! Bitch no I was saving your ass." She scoffed.

"So what's going on?" Chloe asked.

"Uh, it's just Devon, my ex. It still hurts y'know since it was recent." I shrugged and smiled painfully.

"I understand boo boo." The girl rubbed my shoulder.

"Hey! We should get ice cream. Let's bail." She grinned as she said that.

I thought it over before deciding that it was a fantastic idea.

"Let's do it!" I chuckled and felt for my wallet and phone in my pockets.

"Honey no, I'm paying!" She swayed her hands around, pressing my wallet back into my pocket.

"Fine, fine. Free ice cream is great anyways." I shrugged and followed her.

She sneakily hid behind a corner, completely out of sight.

Not.

Chloe jet across the hallway and planted her back against the lockers. Her head shift from left to right before she motioned for me to follow her. I casually strolled across the hall, my hands rested in my front pockets.

She led me to her car, unlocking it once she saw it.

"This is my baby!" She smiled, rubbing her convertible BMW.

"Well let's get in and get going." I laughed, opening the passenger door.

She slid into the driver's seat and twists the key in the ignition.

Immediately Ignition Remix by R Kelly came on and she grinned.

We jammed as she drove feverishly fast to the small ice cream shop on the downtown square.

Chloe parked and locked the car. I opened the door for her and followed her into the shop.

"I'm going to get chocolate ice cream. And him-" she looked at me, signaling my turn to order.

"I'll have scoop froggy frog with chocolate ice cream, gelato, with chocolate sprinkles." I winked at the guy who took our order,

"I am paying!" Chloe planted her card on the counter and the male who took our order looked at me.

I shrugged, wrapping and arm around Chloe and leading her to a booth.

Seconds later, our ice cream was brought to us and we chatted while eating.

Chloe's eyes widen as she looked past me, the door clanging as someone entered.

"Juniper, look." She points so I turn and look.

My eyebrows scrunched together, turning around to face Chloe once again.

"He's coming over here." She whispered angrily.

"Juniper, hey, why are you here? Shouldn't you be in school?" He sat down next to Chloe who was in the booth across from me.

Well that's kind of rude. Geez, I'm having a nice conversation with a female specimen and he comes and ruins it.

"I thought I deserved a break, y'know. School is hard work." He nodded along to my words.

"Mhmm. And who's this? Oh I remember you... you're the chick that asked me about... wait a minute. You asked me about Juniper." Chandler thought out loud, tapping his chin while he looked at both of us.

"Oh yeaaahhhhh!" She giggled, swiping her hand around as if to wave off the memory.

Chloe, Chandler and I chatted for a while until my ice cream melted.

"Welp we gotta go, I'm taking Juniper home." She winked at me.

"Juniper I thought you were gay..." he raised a brow at me.

"Honey, I get it any way I can." I played along with Chloe, smirking at Chandler's face. He scowled and glared at the female who pushed him out of the seat to stand.

She reached out for my hand and pulled me up to follow her to her car.

"Bye Chandler!"  Waved and turned to leave.

My face turned red and my heart beat fast.

"Chloe I've never been like that. Like, ever. In my entire life." I gushed once we exited the shop.

She looked me over once before bursting out laughing.

"Lemme take you home, Hun." She continued to laugh as she drove. Rather than taking me to my own house she drove quickly, pulling into a long tree-covered driveway.

"Holy shit, this is your house?" I gasped, staring at the tall castle like structure.

"Yeahhh. It's got a lotta space." She shrugged.

My mouth hung open in awe.

"You've gotta be kidding." I opened the car door before she stopped and gracefully hopped out.

Chloe and I watched movies after she gave me a tour of her house. We watched at least 4 movies before her mother shower up and made dinner.

She had a very nice family.

I had learned that her mother was a nurse and when her grandfather passed away, he had left the house and a great deal of money to Chloe's mother. Her father was out of the picture, also, having left when Chloe was young.

"Thanks for dinner, but I think I should be getting home now. My parents might start to worry." I chuckled nervously. I hadn't contacted them at all today.

"Well then I'll get you home! Get your stuff and I'll meet you outside." Chloe's mother smiled with genuine kindness.

Quickly, I collected my things and tripped outside, waving at Chloe as I closed the door.

Chloe's mother had both doors open to her black Ferrari, motioning for me to get into the passenger seat.

We talked quietly as she drove me home. She explained her family and Chloe's dad and asked about me.

It was extremely late by the time I got home.

I thanked Chloe's mother for dinner and a ride home before going inside.

God I was exhausted.

Running upstairs I jumped into bed and landed face first.

Within seconds I was sound asleep, blackness clouding my thoughts and a stoic hum of electricity lulling me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 15.3K 45
[COMPLETED] Law enforcement was never in the cards for Jaiden, but the badge happened to fall his way. However, tragedy hit early in his detective c...
492K 14.9K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
7.8M 247K 41
Quiet, Shy and mute, Niklaus Wade harbors a past that haunts him and leaves him unable to speak. Violent, Reckless and Dominant, Gnashton Wade is un...
5.7K 185 11
Previously Named β†’ 'Deception' WARNING: Mature/Trigger Warning *BOYXBOYXBOY to BOYXBOY Story* ________________________ They came to him, then brou...