♥Warmth♥Kasamatsu Yukio♥KnB♥A...

Puripuriko által

Kasamatsu Yukio is VERY bad with girls to the point he gets nervous and cannot say anything to them other tha... Több

♥00♥ Slice of Life
♥01♥ Of nostalgia and chocolate chip pancakes
♥02♥ How to shop
♥03♥ Cat? Human? Or a Demon?
♥04♥ She is an idiot but I still care
♥05♥ Part of me 1
♥06♥ Part of me 2
♥07♥ Part of me 3
♥08♥ Part of me 4
♥09♥ Part of me, part of you
♥11♥ Fortunate Love ♥End♥

♥10♥ Cat vs Dog

567 31 5
Puripuriko által

Hisui was at home watching anime and eating snacks, not too much though, Kasamatsu will come back and cook something tasty when he comes back from grocery shopping. 

"I want to be in a reverse harem too..." She was Diabolik Lovers, although it took a different theme from the traditional reverse harems as the guys treated the heroine less than shit, it still counted as one. "I want Senpai to be one of my suitors too. The rest...they are just there for eye candy." She looked at the time and she sighed, "Senpai is late..." 

Hisui lazed about, bored to hell that her beloved Senpai wasn't here. After the trip to the countryside, she thought the two of them would be a lot closer to the point where intimate things would happen but Golden Week's ending marked the day where he needed to go back to school and focus on education.

Still, that didn't mean he wouldn't make time for her. Since he always got his work done before the weekend, he's able to have free time with her. "I'm home." 

"Senpai! Welcome home! I protected the apartment from intruders!" She saluted him, her cat ears perked up, and her tail was on a standstill from waving about.

"What are you, a guard dog?" Speaking of dogs though, he did bring one in. 

"Ah! Intruder!" 

"Hey, he's not an intruder."

"Where did this vile creature come from and why is he in your hold?!" She was hissing, she was angry over a little husky puppy. 

"Don't be an idiot, Hisui. Go get me a bowl of water, will you?" 

"Oh, I see how it is..." She was chuckling in a rather ironic way, "Now that you have a puppy, you have no use for me. You're going to treat me like the guys from Diabolik Lovers treat Yui...I no longer have worth in your eyes...!" She's going to spend the rest of her life like a literal cat! She will drink from a bowl and eat from a bowl! 

"Is this another one of your ways to be lazy?!" Kasamatsu put the dog down and went to do it himself. "Don't you pick on Nigou."

While he's in the kitchen, Hisui got down on her knees and she put her face near the puppy, "Just to let you know, Kasamatsu-senpai is mine...you might be a little bit cute, but he's mine." 

Kasamatsu took out two small bowls, one for dog food, and the other for water. He came out to see Hisui was still hissing at the puppy. "What are you doing...?" 

"Asserting myself." 

"You best stop it before I assert mine!" He said that while clenching his fist.

Hisui took the warning and she sat back up on her knees; if she got hit in front of the puppy, that will prove she lost her status against the puppy. 

"That's it, eat up and become a big dog." The way Kasamatsu was smiling down at the now eating Nigou made Hisui feel jealous. 

"Hisui, pass the remote-" 

"Hmph! Why don't you call it over?" 

"Did you just 'hmph' me?!" He rolled a magazine up and whacked Hisui on the head with it, "Quit being jealous over a dog!"

"Ouch! Ah! That really hurts!!" 

...

Kasamatsu said he will start cooking in a bit while he played with Nigou. Nigou was such an adorable little cutie, fetching toys right after they were launched, and dropping them without being told to. 

Hisui couldn't pay attention to the blood sucking scene on the TV screen because Kasamatsu's laughter while playing with Nigou was irking her; he never laughed like that when she played board games with him! Last time they played Monopoly, he smacked her for cheating! 

"Hmph!" She pouted and turned the volume up, that caught Kasamatsu's attention right away because the heroine from Diabolik Lovers made an awkward noise. 

"Oi, turn that down!" 

She turned the volume down immediately. 

"What if our neighbors thought I was hurting you and start knocking on the door?! You idiot!" 

"Not like the neighbors doesn't know..." The neighbors have seen the way Kasamatsu smacked Hisui a few times, but because they thought Kasamatsu was a delinquent, they didn't want to confront him about it just in case they got involved with something yakuza related. 

"What was that?" 

"...nothing." 

"I don't want the neighbors to think bad of me. Please don't watch anime where the girls make awkward moans." 

What he didn't know was, before meeting Hisui, that the neighbors were already terrified of him; one time he saw a burglar walk out of his apartment as he returned, he tackled the burglar down and started beating the other half to death. He never got in trouble because the burglar was a very well known criminal who was on police's radar. While he got complimented about it, the neighbors were afraid of him because he beat the burglar badly to the point the grown man was calling for his Mother. 

Nigou barked and he rolled over onto his back. 

"Oh? You want a scratch? Here? Or maybe here?" Nigou started kicking his leg, happy and excited that he was getting attention. 

Hisui did the same too, she lifted her shirt up for him to scratch her.

"Me too!"

Kasamatsu poked at her stomach, "You need to stop eating so much chocolates." 

"You're the worst!!!" Hisui ran away from him, crying that he was indirectly saying she was getting fat! 

Kasamatsu was cooking salisbury steak in peace, leaving Hisui to care for Nigou. He could definitely trust her with the puppy; he already told her that if something happened to the puppy, he will come over and smack the living hell out of her. 

"It's like that girl is a masochist or some sort..." She always does something to make him launch a hit at her. She sort of reminded him of that girl from that vampire anime she had been watching in front of him. 'But she's far from normal or feminine. She is stupid and shameless...if she was half the girl as Diabolik Lover's heroine, I'd be less angry.' He looked up from his cooking to see Hisui was watching anime with Nigou on her lap. 

"I know she look reluctant, but she must be a masochist to stay there." 

'Who is she talking to...?' 

"I'm nothing like her! Unlike Komori Yui, I do things while expecting to get hit! I wouldn't do them if there wasn't such an outcome!" 

"Do you even know what you're saying?!" Kasamatsu threw a rolling pin at her head, but she dodged it. "So you do those stupid things just to rile me up, huh?!" 

"Think about it, Senpai, if it weren't for me, your life here would suck so hard that there's nothing left to suck." The next hit couldn't be dodged because Kasamatsu literally walked out of the kitchen to smack her on the head.

Kasamatsu returned to cooking. Nigou was playing with a basketball and Hisui was told to stand in the kitchen...and just do nothing.

"Oi, who were you talking to anyway?" 

"Talking to Nigou. I can read his mind, and he asked me why Yui still stays with the vampire when the guys are so mean and horrible to her." 

"I wish you stopped watching that anime. It's clearly not healthy." He taste tested his cooking and he passed the ladle to Hisui, "Try it." 

"Indirect kiss?!" 

"Do you want it or not?!" 

"Give it to me, Senpai. Gimme, gimme~♥." Pointer against her lips, she tried to look sexy while winking at him. 

Instead of feeling turned on, Kasamatsu was raging with anger, "Stop messing around in the kitchen!" He threw another rolling pin at her but he missed again because she dodged it once more. 

"You keep aggravating me! I'm going to end up committing murder someday because of you!" 

"It'd be manslaughter at best." 

"Get out. Go to my room!" 

Hisui REALLY wanted to make a sexy joke out of it but she felt it was a little dangerous to do that now in Kasamatsu's current state of anger that reminded her of a volcano that was about to erupt at any moment. 

...

"Alright, dinner's ready." He took off the apron and threw it onto a peg as he went to get Hisui. "Oi, dinner is ready, you coming out to eat?" He didn't get a response so he opened the door to his room instead. 

Turning the light on, he could see Hisui was under his covers; was she expecting the place to be the best hiding place for her? 

"Hey, what's the matter with you now?" Kasamatsu sat on his bed, looking at her from the side. 

Hisui shifted slightly, making sure he couldn't see her face. 

"Hm?" Kasamatsu leaned back and moved a little closer to her. He could see her face and she was crying angry crocodile tears. 

"Yuki would never bring anything that moves to replace me." She hugged her knees close to herself, jealous and sad at the same time.

He couldn't help but laugh at her, was this why she was being a nuisance today? Because she thought she was about to be replaced by Nigou? 

"Hisui, you got it completely wrong." 

"I have?" 

"Kise's friend is going away this weekend and that idiot said yes to take care of Nigou without checking his own schedule. I had to take Nigou because Kise saw me and thrust the dog and his essentials right in my arms."

She poked her head out of the covers, "Really?" 

"Really. I have a cat now, I'd be bringing in World War 3 if I bring in a dog." 

"World War 5." 

"Hisui, you need to have World War 3 and 4 in order to have 5." 

"Oh no, Senpai! You're wrong! 5 is so powerful on its own that it skips over the other two." 

"But-" 

"I'm hungry already! Let's eat! I want to eat Senpai's cooking!" She was already out of the room, leaving him in the bedroom. Was she really upset before? Seems like she made a quick recovery...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This looks like a date but in reality it's you walking Nigou..." Hisui was not happy because when she asked Kasamatsu to go on a date with her, he would tell her to leave him alone, but when Nigou wanted to walk, he would go to the park with him. 

"Good boy!" Kasamatsu threw the frisbee again and Nigou chased after it. 

"Tch, I can do that too..." 

"If you can't do that, I'd worry about you." Kasamatsu bluntly said to her. "Why are you sulking anyway? See it as a date, idiot." 

"Doesn't feel like it..." 

"Don't make me angry in public, Hisui." 

"You said the puppy wouldn't replace me!" 

"He isn't! It's Saturday, you idiot! You have Sunday left!" 

"Hmph!" 

"This looks like a date anyway! Put up with it!" He couldn't see which part of this looked unlike a date.

"It's not a date to me!" 

What did she mean by that? There's two people here in a park! There's even a dog in the addition! Why would she say that? 

"Huh?" He saw a couple walk by and he looked over his shoulder to see what made them a couple walking along eating crepe that's bought from the nearby van. 'Oh...I think I get it.'

"Stupid Senpai doesn't get it at all..." 

"Hisui, stop staring at the ants. No, stop trying to block their home..." 

"Hmph!" Because she was annoyed Kasamatsu would do things for the dog and not her, she resorted to staring at the ants.

Kasamatsu put the crepe by her face, "Not even if I got you this?" 

"This...! I see this in anime all the time! Thank you, Senpai, I love you!" 

"So take a bite." 

"Hee~!" She took a big bite from the tasty treat, not caring the cream ended up on her cheek. "It's tasty!" 

Kasamatsu looked around to see if anyone was nearby. Left was clear and right was clear. Alright! He's going to make her all smiley again! He had seen it before in one of those soppy romance anime that she watches; the guy kiss the cream away just because the handkerchief was overrated! 

"Hisui! You got cream on your fa-" 

"Hee~! Nigou, it tickles~." She got down on her knees to let Nigou lick her cheek since she heard Nigou calling for her that he wanted to try the cream on her cheek. 

'The dog beat me to it...?!' 

"What was that, Senpai?" 

"Uh...nothing." 

Kasamatsu sat on the bench while watching Hisui run around with Nigou. He thought she was jealous of the dog and hated it, but the truth was she couldn't really hate cute things. Does she even notice she's getting along with the puppy?

"Kasamtsu-senpai!" Kise took out his earphones and he ran up to Kasamatsu, "I jog here regularly!" 

"I never asked you why you're here but okay." 

Kise looked away and he saw Hisui playing with Nigou. "I thought cats and dogs don't get along. You know, I've always been surprised Senpai would have a human cat with him."

"Why?" 

"Because you're a dog person?" 

"Oh that?" It was true. He found that dogs were more fun than cats. A dog would play with you, would want your attention, and their expression showed more appreciation than a cat would. Hisui was different though, she showed very obvious expressions to show if she was happy or unhappy, she's not boring, and she's always eager to spend time with him. "Hisui is more of a cat when she's alone, but she's more dog when I am there." 

"That's not a nice thing to say about a girl at all!" Kise sat down too, "Also, Senpai..." 

Hisui picked up Nigou and skipped back to Kasamatsu with a very happy smile. "Senpai! Nigou said he likes me!" 

"Hisui-san, I'm here to take Nigou back!" Kise's smile was so handsome that some girls in the background were dropping dead. "I can take him from you guys today, please give him back." 

"Nooo!!! Nigou and I are best friends in the whole world!" She cried out loudly, "I won't let you break this bond between a cat and a dog!" 

"Hisui, Nigou isn't our dog..." 

"Nooo! But he is so cute..." 

"...but I think you're cuter." 

"You do?!" She passed the dog to Kise, her attention all on Kasamatsu. She had hearts flying here and there.

'She is an idiot.' "Yeah. I do think that."

"So how cute am I?!" 

"...average." 

"Is that a high average or a middle average, or a low average?" 

'There are 3 different averages?!' Kise and Kasamatsu thought at the very same time! 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.1K 42
One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by one... One team is full of dorky but ador...
147K 3.7K 18
[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced by Kise Ryouta to become Kaijō basketball...
19.8K 429 57
This is a story based on Kuroko's basketball but with an extra character: y/n. You are dating Shintaro Midorima and are stronger than all of the Gene...
4K 171 10
She is a dancer that is barely scraping through, with little background in dance, and no talent at all. That is why she is synonymously the hardest w...