♥11♥ Fortunate Love ♥End♥

Kasamatsu was very uncomfortable because he was not allowed to go home. He somehow ended up in a family restaurant with his classmates, and some girls that they somehow managed to pick up on the street. They invited Kasamatsu because they wanted to help the him get over the fear of girls. Kasamatsu wasn't so sure if they were being kind to him or just wanting to see his nervous side come to light... 

He was nervous! He's so nervous that he was unable to hold his drink without making the ice cubes fly out!

"Kasamatsu! It's spilling!" His classmate took the glass from him, using napkins to clean the table while his other classmate quickly removed the ice cubes one by one. "You're hopeless man! You're going to end up being a virgin at this rate! Hahaha!" 

Kasamatsu wanted to leave but one of the friendlier classmate explained that he should see it through to the end and that the others may have a foul mouth on them but they meant no harm.

"Shit..." Kasamatsu was scared; the girls were in the toilet and will be back any moment. There's no way he could make conversations with them! Heck, he couldn't even make eye contact with one of them! Where was Hisui when he needed her? Oh yeah, at home...

"Sorry about the wait~!" Kasamatsu looked at the girls and his panic level risen to the point of no safe landing; he swore they looked more plain before visiting the toilet! What was it with girls going into the toilet and then coming back out looking like they have been blessed by some sort of beauty fairy or something?! 

Kasamatsu was shaking out of nervousness but he tried to imagine it's Hisui in front of him! 

"So you're Kasamatsu-kun, right?" 

"Ew, you're being creepy, Hisui. Just call me Senpai." His visualization went as far as to erase the girl's existence and replacing it with Hisui. 

"Excuse me?" The girl across the table didn't look very happy to be called creepy and being called a different name at the same time. 

"And button your shirt up. Nobody wants to see your cleavage." 

"Dude!" One of his classmate shouted out

"Huh?" 

"Hmph!" The girl got up and slapped Kasamatsu across the face, leaving with her friends. 

"Kasamatsu!" The friendlier classmate shook his shoulder, "You went too far!"

"...shit." When he muttered that, his classmates all laughed at his predicament. They all began to high-five one another, they got to see something hilarious out of this!

At the same time, in came Hisui, who was out to buy groceries because Kasamatsu sent her to do it since he will be late back. She got here by smelling where he was. 

"Senpai, I found you! Eh?" She noticed  the slap mark on his face. "Who hit my Senpai and is now prancing elsewhere...?" She was emitting some sort of aura that could commit a mass massacre if she wished for it.

"Calm down, you idiot. It's my fault anyway."

"Oh." She calmed down immediately. "Hahahaha! It's about time someone else beat your ass!" 

"What did you say?!" Kasamatsu pulled at her cheeks, "Say that again, I dare you!" 

"Gah!!!!" 

Kasamatsu's classmates were all stunned; Kasamatsu Yukio, who was famous for being nervous around girls, and was rumored to be a virgin for the rest of his life, was actually talking to a very cute girl like nothing! 

"Tch! We're leaving!" 

"Senpai, your friends, you're not going to say goodbye to them?" 

"Ah. Wait a moment..." Kasamatsu pulled Hisui close to him, his hand was rest on her hip. "While you're all picking up girls on the street, I'm going home with my girlfriend." He kissed Hisui on the cheek and then whispered threateningly into her ear, "Say a stupid word and I will kill you."