Right Hand ( Kyga Book)

Galing kay ToniRaww

17 yr old reality show princess falls for a 21 yr old thug from the streets. Her family doesn't approve he... Higit pa

.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.29
.30
.31
.32
.33
.34
.35
.36
.38
.39
.40
.41
.42
.43
.44
.45
.46
.47
.48
.49
.50
.51
.52
Update!!!
.53
New Book?
New Kyga book !!!!!!!
New Book !!!!

.37

313 19 3
Galing kay ToniRaww

T Raww Pov

9:23 Am

My shows in Canada just  got cancelled. They won't let Chris in the country.  So the tour is basically over. Our last show was going be in Toronto.

This morning I have a business meeting with Trell. We have to discuss our plans for our new spring collection along with various other things. I leave Kylie at the house cuz she just fell back asleep around 5.

She was really crying in my all night. It was sad to see her going through so much pain. There was nothing i can do but comfort her.

3 hours later

" Alright yall I'm out." i said reaching to give AE & Trell dap.

" Where are you going?" AE asked releasing my hand.

" I gotta pick up Ky."

Trell still doesn't like Kylie. He actually threw me a party when we broke up. Which was very inconsiderate of what I was going through. But you know he didn't give fuck.

" Cuh you need to lose that cape, Cuz you can't save her." Trell says.

I hate the whole don't save that hoe, let her go bull shit. Like Trell didn't drive from California to Texas to 'save' Heather. But that was cool though?  Man these niggas be hypocrites. Like practice what you preach or shut the fuck up. Matter of fact just  shut the fuck up and let me do me. I don't need niggas opinions. I do whatever the fuck I want.

" You Took you long enough." Kylie says walking down the stairs as I walked inside the house.

I let Kylie drive so I can handle some business. Cuz Asia is on Snapchat with King at a park when he allegedly sick. This bitch got me so fucked up.

I'm calling my Mexican homie Rico. Rico is really connected. So i know he can handle this shit for me.

" Ay you busy?"

" Nah, What's up boss?"

" I need to send a message to someone that's been playing with me. So i want you to cut off someones electricity and water. Like i really want this person suffer. But nothing physical. " Kylie stares at me like i'm crazy as we sit at the stoplight.

" ok boss. Send me the address and consider it done." See this is why like Rico. He doesn't ask questions, he just gets shit done.

" I'm going to text you the address." I hang up the phone.

" Kylie where are we going?" i asked we passed like 3 or 4 grocery stores already. Where is she taking me? i hope we aren't going to Calabasas for some groceries. That would be a waste of gas.

Kylie Jenner Pov

I'm trying not to think about the nightmare i had last night. But i'm checking every corner to see if i see Ryan. I'm glad T is here for me. But  I think its time for me and him to have a talk.

" Can we talk?"  I asked T as we are driving home.

" Sup?"  he says turning down the radio.

" I think we should go over some house rules."

" ok. 1. No smoking in the house  2. No un approved house guest 3. No guys allowed period 4 No sleepovers 5. Clean after your self & YOUR DOG 6 No parties " Damn T. My mom didn't have this many rules growing up. But they didn't seem to strict. besides no guys allowed.

" Okay i can agree to that. I  would like add one thing no inappropriate touching." That's all i really wanted to address. i want to make sure he knows if i stay here we will be nothing  more than friends. 

" When did i ever touch you?" He says as we are stopped in traffic.

" Yesterday morning when i gave you a hug?" He remembers now.

" Oh my bad. I was just joking. I will never do something like that initially."

" So I don't look good enough for you anymore?" i joke with him. As traffic picks back up.

" You are really crazy if that's what you got from i said"He shakes his head. " I meant i didn't do it purposely. It was a accident it won't happen again." It's so funny that he's really defensive. 

" So you do find me attractive ?" I continue with the joke. Which i already know i caught him staring at me  while we were in the store.

" I don't look at my roommates that way." He nervously says.

My phone rings once again it's one of my family members. I ignore it. I'm not ready to talk to them. T phone rings right after mines. I think nothing of it. He's on it for like a minute before hanging up.

T Raww Pov

Kylie sister Khloe called me and asked if it was ok if she came by. She really wants to check up on her sister. I told her she can come through. I don't have a problem with that. Kylie needs to talk to her family anyways.

3 hours later

" Come in. " Ky said after i knocked on the door.

" Aye I got run some errand real quick. I'll be back in a few." I'm really going to get in my car and drive around for like 20 minutes.

" ok." I walk out her room leaving the door opened so Khloe can walk it. " So you just gonna leave my fucking door open?" Kylie said getting up close it. But shes surprised to see Khloe.

Kylie Jenner Pov

I was very surprised to see Khloe. i can't believe T set me up like that.  Shortly After Khloe was here  Kim showed up  too wit dinner for the three of us. They said they come in peace and just want to talk. So I told them both what happened between Ryan and I ate dinner. They already heard from what i said on the internet. But i went into more detail in person.  They were very supportive which surprised me a little. I know my sisters would always have my back. But sometimes they don't.  They really happened to like Ryan so i didn't know how they would react.

According to TMZ Ryan has a warrant for his arrest right now. we all can't wait until he gets locked up.

" So Ky are you really going stay here? Because mom says you can come back home?" Kim asked as we all sat at the dinning room table having a glass of wine.

" Or you can stay with me."Khloe adds on.

" I don't want to move back home. I like my space and freedom." Living with any one family members wouldn't be good. cuz they would all treat me like kid.

" Ok. you can buy a new place.  You  don't need to stay here ?" Kim suggests. But I don't want to live alone. I don't like being alone.

"  But i don't want to be alone. I feel safe here with T. This is where i'm going to stay."

" So are you guys fucking?" Khloe asked. i was caught off guard by that question.

" Oh my god Khloe! No!"

" Do you want to get back together with him?" I rolled my eyes. I'm done with these questions.They can both go home now. " Look Ky we only ask you because you're about to be roommates with your ex."

" Like will you be okay. if he brought home another girl? Or could you bring a guy here and everything will be cool?" I was so happy T came back home before i had to answer these questions.

It's weird that my family is accepting T now that we aren't dating. But i guess time heals everything. But anyways the media and my fans are enjoying the picture. One person who isn't liking the picture is Chyna.  Me and T thought it was funny. I don't understand why she wants T anyways. He compared her to STD. I know I wouldn't want him if he did that to me. Have some self respect.

T left a comment under her page for me. I didn't really care. But after that all my fans started comment the same thing under her picture.

" Aren't you glad you talked to your sisters ?" T asked as I took off my makeup.

" Yeah I I'm happy I was able talk to them and they just listened. Well at least for majority of the time."  Kim and Khloe got me thinking about my loving situation with T. I'm starting to second guess my decision. I need to know how T feels about us living together.

" That's good to hear." T said as we walked out the bathroom. Were having dessert downstairs where we're going to watch a movie.

" So my sisters think we can't just be roommates." I said scooping ice cream into our bowls.

" oh why they say that ?" 

"  You know because of our previous relationship."

" Oh."  Was all he said as we walked into the man cave. I wanted him to elaborate. I want to know what he really thinking.

" So what do you think?"  I said having a seat.

" About what?" He's starting frustrate me with lack of attention.

" You know about us just being roommates? Do you think we can do it?"  I said staring at him. He gets nervous and scratching his chin.

He doesn't saying nothing for a very long moment. it's like he's getting his thoughts together. I don't like how he's taking so long to answer. I don't think it was that difficult of a question.

" Do you want me to tell you truth or lie to you. I can lie to you and say we're are  just going to be friends and the best of roommates. But the that's not gonna happen. I know if I bring another pretty girl within ten feet of me, you'll get angry and jealous.  I'm not going be accepting of any dude you like. Cuz I'm the only one who deserves you. So yeah that's my answer."

I'm shocked. I didn't expect him to say that at all.

" If i felt the same way. What does that make us now?"

" Kylie we are to old for us not being able to express how we feel. If you want to say something then say it. Nothing will change. We will still be friends. I'll still care for you. "

" I think we shouldn't had  never ended. I wish we could pick off where we left off."

End of chapter
Thanks for reading
I think I hate the ending. 😂

More drama coming soon.
Leave any suggestions in the comments.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.7K 909 42
Kylie Jenner and Tyga start developing feelings for each other but everyone disapproves of their friendship, so who would condone their relationship...
51.5K 1.3K 16
[ON HOLD] Kourtney Kardashian x [one of my own character] [AU in a way. Kinda. I guess. ] [Caelan intersex] Kourtney Kardashian just got out of her...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
19.3K 633 25
When young 15 year old Naya starts to fall for her Best friends brother,Things start to get complicated. Will they fall in love? Will it be a twist o...