.14

December 24 3 AM

Kylie Pov  

Austin is mad that i clanged my mind about having sex with him tonight. But every time i see him naked i remember walking in on him cheating on me. So he went to bed with an attitude. I couldn't sleep until T tells me what exactly what happened between him and Kendall. 

KY: What do you mean Kendall a lesbian? What did she actually say to you?

TY: Come see me

KY: I can't.  I'm in bed with Austin.

TY: If you wanna know, You'll come see me. 

Austin is a heavy sleeper, so he wouldn't noticed if i left to see T real quick. If does wake up before i return i can  I could  just say i went home. I hope T  knows i'm not coming over for a booty call. 

When I arrive at T's  i suddenly became hungry.  

" T I'm hungry

" T I'm hungry. Do you have something to eat?" i said after greeting him with a hug. I walk in the kitchen to see if he has any food. 

" I got some sausage for you?" He says winking at me. I roll my eyes at him. 

"  Why do you got be so nasty? "  He opens up the fridge pulls out the eggs and sausage.

"Cuz i wouldn't be me i if  i didn't get a lil nasty." He says mimicking Trey Songz voice.  We both bust up laughing.  " So do you want a breakfast sandwich like i made for you the other day."  

" Yes please!" T pulls out the pan and starts cooking. " So tell me exactly  what happened between you and Kendall after i left?"

" Man you don't really wanna know. But fuck it i'll tell you... So she wanted some coke but she didn't have no cash, and i don't do credit or IOU's. Kendall is hot so i'll make a exception. So we go to the backroom to negotiate. Her friend follows us. But i'm not thinking much of it at the time. After several minutes of trying to negotiate some type of sexual favor for the drugs i  gave up. Kendall and girl start making out. "  I Knew Ken did drugs. But i never thought she will buy from T.  Or she be making out with Lauren. 

" So did she actually say i'm a lesbian. cuz i kissed my girlfriends before" Almost every girl has

" Kylie they did more than kiss. I'm just being discrete cuz I don't want to gross you out."  I need to know how far did it actually go

" how far did it go?" 

" It was like watching Lesbian porn" Eww so he saw my sister naked? 

" And you just stayed there and watched?" 

" Nah.. Nah  i just ummm( Long pause)  gave her the drugs and left. " T says trying put his hands around my waist. I know for fact that he lying. Anyways Kendall needs reevaluate her  life and drug problem. cuz she just let a stranger watch her have sex. Sex is the most intimate  thing you can do and she just let a stranger watch her.