.37

T Raww Pov

9:23 Am

My shows in Canada just  got cancelled. They won't let Chris in the country.  So the tour is basically over. Our last show was going be in Toronto.

This morning I have a business meeting with Trell. We have to discuss our plans for our new spring collection along with various other things. I leave Kylie at the house cuz she just fell back asleep around 5.

She was really crying in my all night. It was sad to see her going through so much pain. There was nothing i can do but comfort her.

3 hours later

" Alright yall I'm out

" Alright yall I'm out." i said reaching to give AE & Trell dap.

" Where are you going?" AE asked releasing my hand.

" I gotta pick up Ky."

Trell still doesn't like Kylie. He actually threw me a party when we broke up. Which was very inconsiderate of what I was going through. But you know he didn't give fuck.

" Cuh you need to lose that cape, Cuz you can't save her." Trell says.

I hate the whole don't save that hoe, let her go bull shit. Like Trell didn't drive from California to Texas to 'save' Heather. But that was cool though?  Man these niggas be hypocrites. Like practice what you preach or shut the fuck up. Matter of fact just  shut the fuck up and let me do me. I don't need niggas opinions. I do whatever the fuck I want.