.53

10 Years later
Tyga is 39
Kylie is now 35

Kylie Jenner Pov

Heather and a Trell are celebrating their 10 year wedding anniversary next weekend. At first I debated on weather I should go or not.

Heather and I aren't as close as we once was. We haven't had a fall out or anything we just drifted apart from each other. Heather now has three Sorella locations worldwide. Her and Trell are now raising 4 kids. I'm so proud of them.  

Me myself I've been working on Kylie Cosmetics very hard over the years. We are now worth over 10 billion. I know 10 billion is a large amount, but I feel like I still have more to do. It's more for me to achieve as person and as a company.

As a person I'm ready to take the next step in my life. I'm ready to start a family. I've tried a couple times over the years but it never happened. I even went to doctor to see if anything was wrong with me. But they didn't find anything. I was perfectly healthy. It was god doing for me not getting pregnant. The guy I was dating  at the time cheated on me. But not only was he cheating on me, He used me our whole 3 year relationship. He was only with me for fame and attention. I found out on Social Media, Which devastated me because I was truly in love with him.

I was so done with relationships after that. Kim and my sisters have tried setting me up with different guys. But I wanted to be alone. I hated all men and I didn't trust anybody.

T Raww Pov

I'm retired from the rap game now. It just wasn't fun for me anymore. The business wasn't right. I'm still in a lawsuit to get my 10 plus mill from Cash Money. But apparently them niggas spent all the money. I still do features from time to time but that's it far as recording goes. I still run my label Honey Cocaine and AE are my main artist. I'm searching for more talent. But Besides running a label. I'm a successful actor I have my own show that I created.

Here is the plot of the show.

I play a undercover cop who really hates justice system. So he's decided to take things into his own hands, With his side chick/ ex partner. He has a wife who is played by Selena Gomez.

I had crush on her in the past. But now knowing her and working with her its weird. She not the person I expected her to be. But she's still cool peoples.

Anyways back to the plot. My side chick is my ex partner who was kicked off the force for doing the right thing. She saved someone life but also committed a crime in the process.

It's alot of sex, drugs, murder and politcal stuff going on in the show. The viewers seem to love it all.

Besides the show being very successful.

My son king who is 16 now. He's in all types of shit. He wanted to be a hood nigga. But he don't realize he's from Beverly hills, Ain't nothing hood about you bro.

One day with his friend call themselves created a gang at their private school and jumped some kids. Of course he got kicked out. I was pissed because that school coast more than most colleges. I wanted to beat the shit out of that nigga. But I made a decision and sent him to a scared straight program. I didn't want to do this. It was the only answer to me. It was either this or wake up one day to find out King is in Jail. Or even worse he's dead cuz he tried the wrong person. He ain't even built for this shit. The lil nigga started crying before I even dropped him off at the jail for the program.

When he came back from the program he was a different person. He became the young man I've been raising my whole life. What the jail did for him was help him find his passion which was drawing. Him and his nerd friends to take their art to turn into a cartoon. It's a tough task especially for 15-16 year olds. But I'm glad they're passionate about something. I want to do anything i can help even though they don't want my help at all.