Melting the ice (Jelsa)

By esote_rika

A story of Elsa, the heir of Arendelle, and her personal guardian, Jack Frost, and how he melted queen's froz... More

Melting the ice (Jelsa)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
NOTE:)) Please read
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Author's Note. Read. Please?
Epilouge
Playlist + New Book Announcement

Chapter Fifteen

7.3K 227 149
By esote_rika

I tried to make it long for ya'll! Enjoy!
----

Jack Frost

I can't believe this! She doesn't remember me! It has been two days since Elsa ran away from Arendelle. Two days since she last remembered me, but honestly, it seemed like a such a long time a ago, like centuries has passed.

I missed her. So much. Her goegeous smile. Her platinum blonde hair. Her loving personality. I miss her.

I groaned in frustration, gripping my staff tightly. I tried everything, and yet she still doesn't see me.

Feeling utterly useless, I jumped up and flew to North's Workshop.

I let the wind carry me, and surprisingly, I felt the chilly air nipping at my skin. It was sort of new, I usually don't feel the passing wind, but I guess this was brought by the loneliness within me.

I ignored the gale; the cold never bothered me anyway, and continued to North's Workshop.

I saw his cozy looking Workshop from the distance and forced myself to a halt before I crash landed into the window.

I got in, and the Guardians were already there, and they seemed to be discussing something. North was the first one to see me, "Ah, Jack," he says solemnly, beckoning me to come over.

I walked towards them, my head hung low, frost crawling from beneath my feet with each step I take. "We're sorry," North tells me, patting my shoulder in an attemp to comfort me. It didn't work, but I appriciated his effort.

They have been telling me this over and over; that everything will be alright and all that. Honestly, I am becoming fed up, and if I hear one more apology, I will snap.

"Listen, Jack-" Tooth starts, but I cut her off, "Guys, I appriciate your efforts but please, stop saying your sorry. I don't need your sympathy! I need to think of ways to make Elsa remember me!" I snapped angrily.

See, I told you I'd snap. Although, I feel bad because I didn't even know what Tooth was going to say. I just assumed that she was gonna sympathize again.

Tooth's bright purple eyes widen, surprised I snapped at her like that. Her iridescent purple irises start to glimmer with tears, filled with hurt and worry. I immediately feel even more guilty, "Tooth. Ugh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." I apologized.

Tooth blinks away her tears, but turns her back on me, "It's okay," she says flatly.

I mentally cursed myself; I'm such a fool.

"Jack," North sighs, "We understand that you are stressed,"

"But that doesn't give you the right to snap at people like that!" Bunny snaps at me, his anger evident in his thick Australian accent.

I turned to glare at him, my eyes narrowed into slits, "Oh yeah? Well, what gives you the right to snap at me, Kangaroo? What's your excuse?" I hissed.

His sharp green eyes narrowed with anger, "What did you just call me?" he queried, and I smirked bitterly, "I called you a-"

"Enough!" North's loud booming voice startles all of us, even the Sandman who had, apparently, fallen asleep.

I turned to North, ready to snap at anyone right now, but stopped when I saw the amount of fury that his blue eyes held.

He glared at me and Bunny, "Stop acting like children! This is not proper Guardian behavior! We have much more important matters at hand. Pitch is out there, possibly getting stronger and Elsa doesn't remember! Now, we don't have time for your bickering; that can wait until later!"

Woah. When North got mad, he got mad. Remind me never to get North pissed off, ever.

I sighed, "I'm sorry," I said, settling on a table filled with toys, "It's just... It's so frustrating! I tried everything, and she still doesn't remember! It sucks not knowing what to do. It's like when I wasn't a Guardian yet; I was just walking mindlessly, not knowing where to go." I muttered, hanging my head.

I felt soft, feathery arms enclose around me. Judging by the fact that they were small and that they were covered in teal, blue and yellow feathers, I knew it was Tooth. She hugged me tightly, comfortingly. When she pulled away she said, "It's ok. We understand, and we accept your apology. In fact, you shouldn't even be apologizing." her kind purple eyes were now warm and concerned.

I smiled, "Thanks, Tooth." I felt much better now.

"Jack," North starts; he seems much calmer now, "Well, we were discussing something before you came in," he says.

Sandy perks up and starts portraiting several things in a hurry. I saw a few; a snowflake, Elsa, and a Tooth Case.

"Thanks Sandy, but, uh, what does that mean?" I asked. Sandy's projections always left me confused. Bunny rolls his eyes, but I chose to ignore him; North was right. We had much more important matters to discuss... that and I really didn't want to see North's wrath, ever again.

"Ho ho ho! Well since Elsa doesn't remember you, we know how to get her memories back!" North explains, his voice jolly again.

I grinned eagerly, "How?" I asked. "The same way you got yours." Bunny answers with a smirk. I frowned, I wasn't very good with riddles.

I looked at them confused.

"Jack," it was Tooth this time; why does their sentences always start with Jack? I wondered. "You seem to be forgeting who the Guardian of Memories is?" she says grinning cheekily.

Then it hit me; The same way I got mine. The Tooth Case. Memories. Elsa.

We were going to the Tooth palace.

----

Queen Elsa

I stood there, frozen with fear and curiosity. Pitch Black? He seemed familiar, but I wasn't sure where I've seen him before...

"What do you want?" I asked cautiously. I had a bad feeling about this guy.

"Do not fear me, my dear Elsa, I want to help you." he said, he had a thick, British accent.

Help me? Should I trust him? I didn't think so, but I could really use someone's help right now. He was the only one who decided to come after me, though I don't even know him. Well, besides Anna, of course.

"Help me how?" I asked curiously. If his intentions are good, maybe I should join him...

Pitch Black's gray lips curl up into an evil grin, "I will teach you what you have always wanted, something you don't seem to have; control."

I gasped. Control. How did he know?

"Control what?" I tested him.

"The powers you possess. There is no need for your fear, dear Elsa. For I will be here to help you," he says, looking at me with a smile.

I looked at him, his face, searching for any kind of false, suspicious look but all I saw was sincerity, at least what looked like sincerity, in his amber eyes.

"Will anyone get hurt? Because I already hurt a lot of people. I cannot afford any more." I told him. I was considering his offer; its not like I had any other choice.

Well, I do. It was either come with him or be alone, waiting an eternity for something that wouldn't come.

He looked at me in the eye, golden yellow meeting icy blue, and said, "I promise you, my queen, that nobody will ever get hurt," and he extended his hand out. His lips were tilted up ever so slightly in a perfect smirk.

I bit my lip, I wasn't sure if I should do this.

Ugh. I had so much confflicting emotions inside of me. My head was telling me to go, to come with him and learn how to control my powers. It was the logical thing to do.

But my heart contradicts it, and tells me not to join him. That someone will show up.

It was this gut feeling, something that seems like such a big risk but you want to follow it anyway. Coming with Pitch Black would be a risk, but I would be gaining something from it, right?

On the contrary, something inside me didn't trust Pitch. He seemed too malevolent-looking to be good.

"I will think about it," I told him, deciding that I couldn't choose now. I was under too much stress, and I was on edge.

Pitch withdraws his hand, his lips quirking down into a scowl, "Fine. But be warned, my Queen. Delaying this is not a good idea. Your sister's time is limited." he warns.

My sister's time? Anna! My eyes start to water with tears as I remember and realize what I had done.

Pitch laughs in a very evil manner, his deep voice echoing inside my palace.

I looked up at him, ready to hit him with my powers but I stopped when I saw was happening.

I managed to stifle my gasp as black sand surrounds him, enclosing him. It seemed to envelop my whole palace, wrapping it up with a cloak of fear and despair. I let out a slight as a feeling of agony and anxiety washes over me.

Then, the black sand evaporates into thin air, taking Pitch with it. It was gone with the blink of an eye.

It left me in a state of awe, shock and fear.

Anna's time is limited. I remember the first time I struck her; in her head. The troll said that the head would be easy to persuade.

But I hit her in the heart this time. Would she survive? Oh dear, what if she dies? 

Then it hit me; if Anna dies, it would be my fault. I ran a hand through my hair. I have endangered my sister's life even more!

I truly am a monster.

I need to find a way to stop this- no, wait, scratch that- to stop me.

What do I do now?

I need someone who can help me control it.

Pitch? It was gonna be a big risk, but it's worth a shot.

After a while, I finally made my decision. If, or when, Pitch comes back, I will join him. It is for the good of everyone.

Maybe.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey ya'll!

Thank you so much for all those reads, like seriously, Melting the Ice is my fastest book to gain this many readers, reads, votes and comments in such a short amount of time!!! Seriously, thank you!!!!

So, I've been thinking. What should I call ya'll? I was thinking about Nerdies cause of my username. Or maybe Frosties cause ya'll like Jack Frost, but 'Frosties' seems overused. Just comment, feel free to tell me any suggestions!

Also, vote and share!

I Luv Ya'll,

xx Erica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.3K 14
❝A winter spirit and a princess form a bond that lasts until the end of time.❞ Elsa has shut everyone out and has closed her heart from the people s...
12.9K 780 53
(Highest Rank: #4 in Jelsaalltheway) Elsa Winters, a twenty-year-old museum curator in Arendelle Museum that talks about the Royal family from gener...
66.9K 3.4K 34
This is basically a book based on the movie 'Warm Bodies' but I'm changing it up. An evolved cold takes over the world making the victims of the cold...
50.1K 1.5K 50
In a far away kingdom called Arendelle was born a girl that was called princess Elisabeth Rose Winters or Elsa, Elsa was born with ice magic so great...