Rejected by my own (Being Edi...

By ImInWritingMode

Alyssa's parents died when she was little and her brother Dylan blamed her for it so he used his authority in... More

Chapter 2)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 1)

1M 4K 413
By ImInWritingMode

This chapter along with the rest are unedited

They will be rewritten as soon as i have time.

I know I have many mistakes I am going to try to fix them

...........................

Chapter 1

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I walked into my room with a heavy stride, and made sure to slam the door behind me locking it in the process.

I used to my advantage that pack house was practically deserted right now and let out a loud scream.

"I fucking hate this place!!!"

When I had got that out of my system, and my anger was more calmed down, I walked over to my bed and threw myself flat on it; landing on my stomach my face pushed into the covers.

I hadn't really noticed that I had started to cry until I felt the moist blankets against my face, and I could hear my muffled cries.

"Why does everyone hate me so much?"

"What did I ever do to deserve this horrible treatment?"

Those were the two questions I asked myself almost everyday now.

I can never catch a break, sure there are girls out there that get bullied at school, but when they come home they get to catch an escape from all that and be with their ever loving family.

Do I have that loving family I can go to when I get constantly beaten and bullied. No instead I get two dead parents, and a brother that hates me equally as much, or maybe even more than everyone else in this pack.

To the person that says all older brothers are protective and loving of their sisters, they are dead wrong. My life is the perfect example of that.

I don't know the reason why Dylan my brother hates me so much, I wish I did because maybe then I would understand why he treats me like this.

In the Silver Moon pack which I am currently apart of my brother is soon to be beta, the second in command after the alpha. Making me the future beta's sister, did anyone acknowledge me a such? No.

Did they even acknowledge me as a pack member?

Not even.

People in this pack are so judgmental of everything.

How I look, What I wear, How much I weigh, What I eat the list could go on and on.

This didn't start out of nowhere, this started because of Dylan

They treat me like the runt of the pack because my brother Dylan, my own flesh and blood started it all.

He was the first person to start treating me badly around the same time I was seven. Soon after his closest friends including the future alpha Michael followed.

Pretty soon everyone started making fun of me bullying me anything that would make me feel bad or upset me. In fact Dylan practically ordered some pack members who did not treat me like crap to do so and if not he threatened to have them severely punished.

That was enough to have almost everyone in the pack against me.

This pack is going to be so lucky to have Dylan a future beta, note my sarcasm.

I wouldn't be surprised if this pack were to fall when they take over.

The only person in this pack who isn't an asshole towards me is Matt, the alphas second son who is the same age as me.

He may not be my best friend, seeing as that would further mess up his relationship with his older brother Michael, but we do talk sometimes and he keeps me from completely breaking like everyone wants.

He even helps me clean sometimes, when Dylan and Michael have their parties.

I would be completely alone, and miserable in this pack if it weren't for him.

.....

In a short amount of time I will officially turn sixteen meaning that I would finally be to find my mate. I know deep down that when we meet he would love me for who I am in the inside, and not what I look like on the outside.

After all if fate matched us up together, than they must have known we were meant to be.

Before my mother died she would always speak to me about how a she-wolfs sixteen birthday is very important.

She would say "The day when you lock eyes with your mate for the first time you will know that you are destined to be together."

"When your skin touches for the first time you will feel the small sparks run throughout your body and you will never want to let him go," she would say with a face full of love most likely as she thought about when she first met my dad.

If what she had said is true; then I would only have to endure five more days in this hell hole, and then I would find my mate, but until then I'm stuck here.

I was still lying on my stomach with my head down dry tears still visible on my cheeks when Dylan abruptly knocked on my door scaring me for a second.

"Alyssa open the fucking door, and get your fat ass up we're hungry."

I lazily go up from my bed, like any other day he called me to feed or clean after him and his friends.

I heard him walk away; while I walked to the bathroom and washed my face to hide the evidence of any tears, I would not look weak and let them know that everything they do to me effects me.

When I was done I dried my face with a towel. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs towards the kitchen. On my way there I passed the TV.

"Move your ass your blocking the wide screen. What the fuck is wrong with you," aren't his comments so pleasant always trying to find a way for me to feel bad about myself.

I just ignored him and his immature comments that I had grown accustomed to, and walked toward the kitchen to make them a couple of sandwiches.

On my way into the kitchen this red head bimbo with clothes that looked three sizes to small walks out of the kitchen fixing her messed up sex hair.

Michael my brothers best friend and the next in line for the alpha position walked right behind her rubbing lipstick of his lips; while rearranging his t-shirt.

The bimbo walked past me ignoring my presence like almost everyone else, and sat herself on the empty couch.

I felt disgusted walking into the kitchen knowing what they had just been doing in here not to long ago. I hesitantly looked around to see what may look out of order.

I got my answer when I noticed that the kitchen table had been moved from its regular place, and most of the chairs on it were disorganized. What sick people do it on the table where other people eat.

I'm never going near that table again.

I felt to annoyed and mad at everyone to make them a full meal, so I settled for preparing four sandwiches making sure to avoid the table.

When they were all done, and I had set them on a tray I carried it to them into the living room.

Not saying a word as I walked in like everyone one else in the room as they noticed my presence I placed the sandwiches on the coffee table, and made my way out.

"You forgot the drinks you idiot!!" Dylan shouted at me before I had the chance to take threes steps away from him.

I stayed silent, and walked back into the kitchen gritting my teeth in anger.

I poured four cups with orange juice set them on a tray and walked back into the living room.

After I set them on the table in the middle of the living room, I walked out and headed toward the direction of my room, with my own sandwich that I had prepared for myself and a bottle of water in hand.

On my way to my bedroom I bumped into someone.

What is wrong with me am I that clumsy to not see where I am going.

I looked up to see that it was the none other than Matt.

The two things thats set him apart from his brother were his blonde hair which was one shade darker than Michael's, and also his dark gray eyes that seemed to pop out in contrary to Michael's blue soulless ones.

"Sorry," I say as I move out of his way.

"No worries," he says as he walks away.

Both him and I knew that we couldn't talk like we were close when my brothers and his friends were right downstairs and could probably hear everything.

Before he fully makes it down the hallway he turns back around and says my name.

On natural instinct I turn around to face him, feeling nervous of my brother being right downstairs.

"How are you? I overheard you crying earlier," he said to me his eyes showing concern.

"I fine," I said hiding any emotion that might say the opposite. I could not act friendly towards him, he has to understand that.

"Okay then, just know if you want to talk I'm only a few doors away" he answers before continuing on his way.

Why would he say that right now of all times. I only hope that everyone downstairs was to busy to pay attention to what we were saying.

When he walked away, I got out of my daze, and went to my room to eat my sandwich. After I had finished my dinner, I set the plate on my nightstand.

I got dressed in my pajamas brushed my teeth and got into bed to be ready for the next day, of my torturous life that I have to endure for only a little bit of time now.

I just have to keep telling myself it will only be a while before I can leave.

.......

I woke up the next morning and looked at the alarm clock 6:30. Four more days until I'm sixteen. I got out of bed went to my closet and picked out my outfit for today which consisted to a pair of jeans and a black tee.

What else could I wear without being criticized by the entire pack.

I walked into to the bathroom and quickly got into the shower, and washed my hair with my watermelon shampoo that was absolutely intoxicating. I scrubbed myself clean with body wash that was also watermelon scented.

I'm kind of obsessed with that scent.

When I was done I got out of the shower and got dressed. Then I brushed my teeth and ran a brush quickly through my blond shoulder length hair.

I stared at my face in the mirror looking at my dark blue eyes.

From what I have noticed from looking at old family pictures, I do not share the same eye shade as my parents or brother.

When I looked close enough you I could see most of my emotions that I try to keep hidden from everyone. You know what they say the eyes are the window to the soul.

I can only hope that all this sadness I am feeling at the moment would be replaced with happiness and love when I meet my mate.

I hope it's that way, I hope.

I walked over to my bed, and got my book bag before I went downstairs to the kitchen. Like every other day Dylan, and his friends were all sitting down at the table waiting for breakfast.

I took out the ingredients to make eggs, bacon, and toast.

When I finished cooking I turned off the stove, and placed the food on the table, where they all ate together stuffing their faces.

While they ate together I ate alone in the living room because apparently my mere presence would ruin their meal. Over the years I had grew a costumed to it, just not caring anymore.

It's not as if I would want to eat with the same people who make my day a living hell every day.

Once they had all finished they left there plates and their whole mess on the table, and left to school.

"Don't leave until after you have cleaned that mess in the kitchen up," Dylan shouted out before he slammed the door.

I stayed to clean up leaving the kitchen absolutely spotless. I knew the consequences if there was even a single dirty spot after all I had experienced it before.

Once done, I waited on the front porch for Amber.

I have known Amber since we were about three. Our parents were best friends growing up spending lots of time together when they were younger.

Apparently my mom and her mom Helen had even known each other since they were kids.

They lost contact for a while because her mom Helen had moved to Harold's her mates pack, because he was future beta of our neighboring pack, the Dark Moon pack.

My mom and her reconnected when they met again at the grocery store.

I was with my mom that day at the grocery store and so was Amber with her mom. I remember seeing her hiding behind her moms legs when we bumped into eachother.

Over the years they would visit us a lot and we started to grow close until we eventually became best friends.

Amber has medium length light brown hair and green eyes, and I absolutely loved her like a sister.

While we got to know each and eventually became best friends, our brothers tried to do the same but they didn't get along. Dylan and Amber's brother Travis would constantly fight, because Travis didn't like the way Dylan treated me in front of his so called friends.

Also because of problems our two pack were having over territory. Yes even at a young age.

Dylan would always make me feel self conscious about my weight, and Travis would defend me. I eventually got so far as to them actually getting into physical fights.

So when Amber's family did come over Travis would hang out with us or would stay home. If they did see each other they wouldn't even acknowledge each other and then one of them would excuse themselves. One time though that didn't happen and they full on attacked each other. My dad and Harold, Travis and Ambers dad had to practically break them apart.

Imagine two little nine years olds attacking each other, basically rolling around the floor throwing punches and kicks.

That is how it was like.

When Amber finally arrived, her chauffeur opened the door for me.

I hoped in and he drove toward school.

"You take so long," I said to her as I pulled on my seat belt.

"I know, I'm sorry but my curler broke, and you know how I don't like having messy hair," she said sounding apologetic.

"You seriously need to consider having a backup this is the third time this has happened."

"I know, I don't even know why they keep breaking it'a the most expensive one I could find," she said.

This is why I loved Amber we could have meaningless talks about almost everything.

The only reason I got rides with Amber was because the both of us were still fifteen and neither of us could drive yet.

When I got my license the first thing I was going to do was buy a car with the money my parents left me in there will.

We arrived at school a few minutes before the bell, and like every other day I could hear people calling me whale, fat ass and other things.

I just ignored them like usual even though in my mind I was imagining punching them in the face. We walked to our usual bench under some trees and sat down with.

"So what are you going to do for your sixteen birthday."

"Honestly I don't know it's not like I have much freedom in my pack."

"I have already told you if you want you can come live with us, either way your practically my sister already," Amber said.

"You know I can't leave, Dylan may despise me, but imagine what he would do to me if I just left."

"He wouldn't do anything not if he wants to start war with our pack."

"I doubt I would be the cause of a war between our packs, after all why would your alphas want to defend me."

"Alyssa you are important to my family and I, do you think the alpha would sit by as he sees how another pack mistreats someone so close to his beta,"she said.

"I still doubt he would defend me he has no reason to."

"He would protect you if you came to live with us; then you would practically be family. Our alpha would not let anyone who is part of his pack be mistreated."

I was going to reply when I noticed Travis, Ambers older brother walking over.

He gave me a tight hug and ruffled Ambers used to be perfect hair before he took a seat next to me.

"Travis, do you know how long it took me to get my hair just how I like it," Amber said fuming.

"Relax, it's not even messed up, you can't even notice," he said clearly lying.

"How would you feel, it I messed up your hair huh?" she asked.

"Don't you dare Amber," he said grabbing hold of me and pulling me close to him to use me as a shield from her.

I could see the other girls giving me death glares; jealousy evident in their eyes. After all Travis was really hot he had spiky light brown hair and green eyes just like Amber's, and obviously like every other guy at this school he had a six pack which you could see through his gray t shirt.

Yes I admit I have had a crush on him since I was seven but who woudn't.

He is like my bodyguard that protected me from my malicious brother the one person that messes with me the most.

I never told anybody though not even Amber. He wouldn't want to date someone like me.

Even if we did get together somehow, when we met our mates we would forget about each other.

I seemed to have been starring of into space lost in my thoughts because the next thing I notice a hand is being waved in front of my face.

"Alyssa, come back to reality," Travis spoke as he continued to wave his hand in front of my face.

"Ya," I said

"So how's the soon to be birthday girl?" he asked me giving me a dazzling smile.

"Great," I lied.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday?" he asked he already knew what I wanted but I told him anyway.

"Ice cream," I said, since my parents died it had been tradition that on my birthday we go out for ice cream.

"Okay then, how about all three of us go eat somewhere. Then we can go get ice cream, and watch a movie at our house," he proposed.

"Yes," me and Amber both said.

"See you at lunch then" he said.

Right when he walked away the bell rang and me and Amber went to English and Travis went to A.P Calculus. You see Amber and me were both 15 and juniors thanks to our high intelligence, and Dylan and Travis were both 18 and were seniors.

Amber and me walked into english and sat in the front like always so the others wouldn't bother me.

They didn't bother Amber seeing as she didn't take shit from anyone, but they always asked her why she hanged out with someone like me.

She would always say the same thing.

"Because I'm her friend and I actually take the time to know her, plus I don't follow orders from her brother."

I could say I am really lucky to have a best friend like her.

Even though she told them that they still didnt seen to care and would still bother me everywhere.

At school, at the pack house, even if I saw them at the grocery store. They would still make some funny remark about my weight.

But I just guess that's how bored they are, that they have to pick on me to make there life some what interesting.

Or they are scared to see what Dylan would say if he found out they talked to me him being future beta and all.

That wasn't the case with Amber and Travis because they weren't even in our pack. And because Travis was the future beta of the Dark Moon pack he had the same or more authority as Dylan.

..............................................................................................................................

Authors note: Okay so this is the first chapter of my first book so tell me what you think.

I know I have errors, but I will try my best to fix them.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...