Phat Girls Are Beautiful Too

By YourrsTruely

Cassidy isn't your advantage fat girl. she's shy, smart, funny, beautiful, but she could never find her way... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Check it out/ chapter 9
Author's note!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
contest!!! check it out
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
check it out!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
heyy!

Chapter 12

6.2K 319 18
By YourrsTruely

Chase

I was heated after a couple days ago from seeing that shit on cassidy. I dont know what ol' dude problem was. I headed to my house to make some calls we was gone handle this shit. I called my nigga bebo and his niggas to head over by the house real quick. we needed to get this nigga for hitting my baby.

Kandi

I pulled the covers off my body and got outta bed. I was under the weather today. I headed towards the bathroom to get dressed and do my daily routine. For some reason my stomach was hurting very very badly , so I threw up all of the contents in my belly into my stomach. As soon as I did jay must have heard it and came into the bathroom. I lifted my head and went to wash my hands. "baby arw you okay ? " jay asked. " yeah im fine just a bit sick is all." I said brushing my teeth. jay went downstairs and than I wondered. " what If the doctors was wrong maybe I am pregnant. " I was excited so I got dressed immediately and grabbed jay's keys. I ran my ass out the house to the nearest drug store. about 5 mins later I was in front of the drug store I quickly ran in and bought 4 pregnant test and drove home. I ran into the house and quickly drank all the liquids I could drink. I went into the bathroom and peed on all four than I waited about 10 mins to come back in.

10 minutes later I walked in to see all four pregnancy tests said pregnant. I WAS SO FREAKIN HAPPY. I ran to jay and jumped on top of him kissing him. " baby im pregnant" I said smiling from ear to ear. he gasped. " baby thats amazing.". he picked me up kissing me and put my nack against the wall. " we're having a baby we said in unison"

---------------------------------

vote

comment

&

share

kari

XoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 978 15
In which a fat boy falls for the school rebel.
356K 15.1K 53
Charlie is a shy girl. She's chubby and a loner. She only has two friends. Her best friend Dara and Dara's younger brother Caleb. She wasn't bullied...
127K 4.5K 26
An ordinary, short, chubby, shy, glasses-wearing, boring girl suddenly gets to meet the idols she so lovingly adores. She had no idea it would most d...
279K 9.2K 41
"Boys miss out on the chance of being with amazing girls because they can't see past the size of their waist." - Unknown - *Tyler's P.O.V* "Am I fal...