[Hiatus] A Hundred Nights in...

By BakaMattsun

Ren Koutsuki was tasked with a very important mission. That is to find someone willing to be his husband and... More

A Princess is a Commodity
Decisions and Confrontations
Glorious Sindria
Lady Killer of the Seven Seas
Maharajan Festival
Conflict of Interest
Rooms and Words
The Black Sun
Second Thoughts
Used and Useful
Confessions of a Concubine
Truth Be Told
Tears and Blood
Treacherous Fidelity
Depravity
The Gibborim
Woman of Devotion
The Mistress of Chaos

The Summit of Truth

461 28 7
By BakaMattsun

Breakfast in Sindria was always sunny and warm. It was specially warm today because it has been a while since Sin and I had a meal together.

Every morning Sin and his generals held meetings regarding Sindria's affairs. Though Sin told me to wait for him I couldn't help touch some of the fruits among the other extravagant food spread before me.

"Koutsuki! Sorry about making you wait for me." Sin said as he arrived.

I immediately swallowed whatever I was chewing.

"E-ugh, no worries. Haha." I said faking a smile.

"Well, I guess you started without me." He pointed at half of a banana I forgot to hide.

Sin just chuckled at how red I was from the embarassment. He seated himself in front of me.

"By the way, I've got good news and bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?" He said smiling deviously at me.

I got a bit nervous about the bad news since there was a war brewing but it was always helpful to hear something bad and rub something good on it rather than the reverse.

"I'll hear the bad news first then."

Sin's expression was that of disappointment.

"Eh? Wouldn't someone wanna hear the good news first? I think you're becoming really pessimistic, Koutsuki." He teased.

"Geez, whatever! You asked and I answered so stop stalling and tell me already!" I whined.

He gave a small chuckle and whispered, "cute~".

I shrank in my seat. Tomato redness tainting my cheeks.

"Okay, okay. The bad news is that after much deliberation my generals and I have finally approved your request to accompany me during the Summit." He said in a dejected tone.

Deep in me I was really happy and confused as to why Sin thought this was such a bad news. "So what's the good news then?"

"Oh, right. During the duration of the Summit you are to stay beside me at all times." He said in a very cheerful tone.

"I think you got the bad and good news reversed." I murmured.

"Also, I won't stop you if you want to go with your brother after the Summit. I mean, you being my queen was just a one sided request on my part so I wouldn't mind if you leave me and return with your brother."

"Okay." I said and Sin suddenly got a depressed expression. "Is what you thought I'd say."

I slammed my hands on the table as I raised from my seat. "YOU IDIOT OF A PERVERTED KING! YOU THINK SOMEONE ELSE WOULD WANT ME AS THEIR WIFE NOW?! AFTER YOU...Y-you...ugh..."

Sin gave out a loud laughter at my sudden outburst and how red my cheeks were. "You're right. Haha, I almost forgot about that."

I blushed even more. "You're the worst..." I mumbled.

"Just kidding. How could I forget such an amazing night." Sin said as he drank a cup of wine.

"What amazing night~?" Pisti suddenly asked.

"Oh you know. The morning you guys walked in-"

I didn't know what else to do but I had to stop Sin from talking so I threw a loaf of bread at his face. I hope Koumei-nii would forgive my lack of table manners.

●●●

The Summit was done in a small uninhabited island. No weapons or metal vessels were allowed. No magis were present as well. Sindrian forces were the first to arrive.

"Sin." I asked smiling but clearly pissed.

"What is it?" Sin replied normally.

"Is this not a diplomatic meeting?"

"Yes, of course. All weapons and metal vessels are to be left outside of the meeting area." He explained.

"Well then, why are the Yambala gladiators here?" I inquired.

"Ugh, forgive my rudeness. I am Shambal Ramal, I currently lead this band of misfits." An old muscular man said as he took my hand and shook it briskly I thought my arm would fall off.

"Pleasure to meet you but are you also participating in the meeting?" I asked.

"Well, you could say that. But we'll only participate if someone instigates violence." The old man said as his eyes narrowed in towards a group of people entering the cave.

It was Kouen-nii and Koumei-nii, as well as their retainers but a couple of steps behind them were foreign forces. Muu Alexius and his Fanalis Corps.

I suddenly grabbed Sin's arm. "This is a diplomatic meeting, right? Both of you are not gonna start killing each other, right? What's with all this people?" I frantically asked Sin.

"So you did marry the King of Sindria, Koutsuki." Such a familiar baritone voice. Something I had only been hearing in my dreams for the past months. Kouen-nii-sama.

"Oh, if it isn't Muu Alexius. I wouldn't have guessed you'd accompany Kou to this meeting because Reim entered a confederation with the Seven Seas Alliance." Sin said.

"Well, let's just say I owe someone from Kou and accompanying Kouen, who is a personal friend of mine, is the payment." Muu Alexius gave me a wink. I immediately looked down so no one would see a link.

"So this was your plan. I let my guard down. Expect it to not happen again." Ja'far whispered to me. I could feel his murderous intent from behind me.

"Sinbad, I hope you did not think that by bringing Koutsuki to this meeting it will give you a leverage." Kouen-nii confronted Sin.

"Brother, please allow me to speak in defense of King Sinbad." I pleaded as I felt all eyes looking at me.

"If your marriage with the King of Sindria was true then you need not ask for permission as you have established a position of your own. Personal matters are not what we have gathered to discuss. If you have anything to say to me call me out as the Queen of Sindria." Kouen-nii said coldly.

For the next moments I kept my mouth shut and kept silent in a corner as they discussed matters regarding the brewing war.

How could my brother be so cold to me. Did my marriage with Sin anger him? But wasn't he the one who said Sin would be good for Kou. Geez, I don't even know what to think anymore.

"Cheer up, my queen!" Sharrkan said as he slapped my back.

"So you were scolded by your big brother in a room full of people, big deal. Sure it was embarassing and worth crying over for but-"

"Are you trying to comfort me or further humiliate me?" I asked the general.

"Hahaha, sorry I'm not really good at this kind of stuff. But you see, your brother is right. You need to stop clinging to your brothers. You're no longer Kou's princess you're that man's wife." Sharrkan pointed at Sin.

"That man isn't just a prince but a king and as his queen, where do you think you belong?" Sharrkan said smiling.

If I remembered Sin's stories correctly, Sharrkan is an exiled prince of Heliohapt. Sin also mentioned he had an older brother who currently ruled the country.

"Are you speaking from your own experience?" I teased.

"Hahaha, kinda." He said scratching the back of his head.

"You know, you're not that great when it comes to giving advice." I said as I walked towards the pool of people. "But you're not bad at them either. Thank you, Sharrkan." I smiled at him and he blushed and smiled back.

I bowed towards Sin and my brothers and continued to sit beside Sin.

"I was wondering when you'd stop sulking." Sin teased.

"You should thank Sharrkan for cheering me up then." I smiled.

"I see." Sin replied.

There was a bit of silence between us but the sudden burst of light from above stirred our crowd. A flash of light fell upon the center and Aladdin and two other people appeared.

"Yunan!" Sin growled towards the oldest of the three.

"Titus?!" Muu shouted.

Kouen-nii-sama merely narrowed his eyes towards Aladdin.

"Uncle Sinbad! Uncle Kouen! Everybody! Please gather round. We three magis have decided to tell you the true story behind Alma Torran." Aladdin said.

"Alma...Torran..." Wasn't that what Kouen-nii was researching about? I looked towards my brothers. Koumei-nii and I suddenly caught each other's attention. This just confirmed that it was indeed what our big brother was most interested in.

"Aladdin! Why show us now?" Sin asked.

"Because we need you all to know the reason why Alma Torran was destroyed and why King Solomon created this new world and brought us here." Aladdin replied.

"This is so we don't let history repeat itself." Yunan explained.

"This is not the time to fight over ourselves. That medium we defeated was not the last and if it succeeds in reviving then this world will become like Alma Torran." The blonde magi named Titus said.

Aladdin raised his staff and a circle of light appeared on his forehead.

"Open Sesame!" The young magi shouted.

Images rushed into my mind. People whom I haven't seen, creatures and places I haven't set my eyes on. The place called Alma Torran. The person called David. A person named Michal.

What's this? Michal? Someone who swore fidelity to David. The woman who died giving birth to Solomon. Why is she in my memory and why does this feel so nostalgic. My head is starting to hurt. It's throbbing insanely.

Is it done? It seemed like Aladdin's presentation was over but I couldn't hear what they were discussing because the pain in my head was spreading to my chest. It's getting harder to breathe.

"Sin..." I mumbled but Sin just stood beside me, wide eyed and mouth agape. Rukhs were fluttering around him excitedly. What? I can see rukhs clearly? What's happening here?

I accidentally looked towards my brothers and saw Kouen-nii's concerned expression. His deep voice filled with worry calling out to me as everything went dark.

"I see I've been introduced. Fufufu~" A voice, Michal's voice echoed.

●●●

Good news guys! I'm graduating this April.
Woot! Woot!
°✩*~( ˊ▽ˋ )~*✩°

So I have a lot of time
to update and
probably finish this story cause I have like
two stories I would
really like to publish
and have you guys read
but I first have to
finish 100NS first.

To those who are currently reading, is updated, have commented, voted, or even added this story to their reading list...
Thank you so much
From the bottom
of my kokoro (/slap)

No seriously,
thanks guys!!
♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 133 59
Magi x Yona of the Dawn 魔奇少年 x 晨曦公主 Ren Kouyo, child of Ren Kouen and Yona. He is a member of Ren family and also a descendant of god dragon- King H...
9.1K 261 66
(#1 HakuryuuXReader) ||Struggle and conflict rose once again with the appearance of a fourth magi and the war for the World's unification has begun||...
3.8K 330 16
Her lonely heart is looking for someone. While she is on the desperate need of him, he wasn't there. For two years no one has been listening to her h...
208K 6.3K 34
Trou-vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun - something lovely discovered by chance. A girl was just going through her A's and B's. Until one day, she was teleporte...