Yuri One Shots (xReader)

By ZeroNightCore

This book is full of rainbows. Normal, fluff, lemons/smut you name it! It's (x Reader) too. Love Live! Fairy... More

Lala Deviluke x Cold! Introvert!Reader
Erza Scarlet x S-Class! Reader
Touka Kirishima x Half Ghoul! Reader
Rias Gremory x Smart! Athletic! Cold! Reader (Lemon)
Kashiwazaki Sena x Cold! Genius! Reader
Yuno Gasai x Broken! Reader
Yuno Gasai x Broken! Reader Part 2 (Lemon)
Erza Scarlet x S-Class! Reader Part 2 (Lemon)
Misaka Mikoto x Broken! Reader Part 2
Yuuki Asuna x Promised! Reader (Lemon)
Cheater! Mikasa Ackerman x Reader
Hatsune Miku x Popular! Genius! Reader
Onodera Kosaki x Reader
Nishikinomiya Anna x Reader (Lemon)
Nakiri Erina x Reader
Author's Note
To Love-Ru x Reader x Highschool Dxd
Momo Deviluke x Reader
Rin Kagamine x Youtuber! Reader
Saten Ruiko x Secret! Level 5! Reader
Shiina Mashiro x Genius! Reader
Riko Aida x Prodigy! Reader
Momo Deviluke x Reader (Lemon)
Author's Note
Lala Deviluke x Cold! Introvert! Reader Part 2 (Lemon) (Fluff)
Luka Megurine x Reader
Rebecca Lee (Revy) x Reader (Lemon)
Ayano Aishi x Reader
To Aru Yuri No Railgun 😂
Shokuho Misaki x Misaka Mikoto (Lemon)
Aquarius x Spirit! Reader
Tachibana Marika x Reader
Kirisaki Chitoge x Hitwoman! Reader
Fujioka Haruhi x Tomboyish! Trap! Reader
Lisanna Strauss x Reader
Akeno Himejima x Reader
Balalaika x Reader
Kagura Mikazuchi x Reader
REQUESTS CLOSED
Author's Note
Levy McGarden x Reader
I'M SORRY, I'M ALREADY WORKING ON IT
I'M BACK
Touka Kirishima x Human! Naive! Reader
Author's Note
Lucy Heartfilia x Reader
New Book?

Misaka Mikoto x Broken! Reader

11.4K 128 51
By ZeroNightCore

(A/N~ Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings guys! Request through the comments section and I'll try to make it happen. Love you guys!)

Anime: To Aru Kagaku No Railgun

Disclaimer: I do not own To Aru Kagaku No Railgun. It belongs to it's rightful owner.

(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)- Last name
(N/n)- Nickname

Reminder: This is gonna be a long chapter. If you hate reading one shots that isn't straight to the romantic stuff, don't read this chapter. I like building up the plot on this one and how the characters fell inlove and how broken the reader is.

Don't worry.. I'm gonna post another oneshot of Mikoto and Reader that's only filled with the romantic stuff. This is the story of how they fell inlove. Okay, Im gettin' cheesy so let's get started.

Reader's POV

'Sensei,sensei! Are you sure that if I'm gonna be powerful, Everyone is gonna love me? '

'Of course (Y/n)-chan.. Everyone is gonna love you. Not only that but they will kill just to be with you! You're gonna have a lot of friends! A lot of playmates, Isn't that wonderful? So come on now, you have to step up on this machine to become powerful. To attain your dreams.'

*Cring Cring!!*

Oh.. A blast from the past. I stretched my arms as I yawned lazily. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). An experimented human by Kihara Gensei-Sensei. I was only 8 years old when Kihara-sensei found me on the streets. I suffered at his lab for 4 years.

Being an uneducated child as I am when I was a child, I believed every single thing that he told me.

My parents treated me like a slave and they didn't love me at all. I left home when I was 5.

I roamed the streets for 5 months. Because I'm dirty and uneducated, kids my age doesn't come near me. And even if they do, parents are gonna say mean and rude things at me so that I myself go away.

Then an orphange let me in. I thought they're nice but just like my parents, they treated me as if I'm shit.

They treated me like a pig not only me but other kids too. I lived there for 2 years.

Whenever a kid is punished, I begged them to punish me instead. They don't mind. So I got all of the punishment.

However, even if I do that, they still won't approach or befriend with me. I'm so sad about it. I escaped when I was 8.

Then I roamed the streets again. I crossed the street and I didn't notice that a car is going my way. I got hit and as I was about to lose consciousness, a guy in a lab suit came to me and said "My... You poor child." Then I lost consciousness.

He treated me like I'm his child. I thought he loves me and that he's different from everybody.

But I was wrong. Everyday, he makes me try all of the inventions and tests. He told me that it's for my sake. So that if I could be powerful, everyone is gonna love me. Worship me even.

I'm an esper Level 1 when I was 8. Then he made me try these inventions that's supposed to enhance my physical abilities.

It's not those globby weird drinks or torturing machines but those exercise machines except that it's way more advance. For a kid, it's fun actually.

I thought that that's that but then, it started to be so frequent that got me all tired and sore. Sometimes I don't sleep. When I got so tired, I wanted to rest just for a bit. But whenever I said that, he 'disciplines' me. By torturing me.

Then, I thought I could take that because whenever I cry, he'd say sorry and tell me that all of it is for my sake and that everyone is gonna love if I'm powerful. Being the desperate for love that I am, I'm chill with it.

But it got worse. He electrifies me often because he said it would bring out my ability to it's highest level. He told me that when I become the most powerful person in the world, everyone is gonna love me so I endured the pain.

Then one day, a guy with white hair and red eyes came. He told me that Kihara-Sensei used me. He gave me the evidence and I just fell onto my knees, crying. "Hey.. don't worry. He escaped now. I don't think that he's coming back. I'm sorry."

Hah... My life sure does suck. Maybe it's because of my other ability. Well, I wouldn't really call it ability. It's called Reality Barrier. It works like Imagine Breaker except mine is more powerful.

Timeskip~ Night Time

It's night time and as usual, I'm roaming around the streets, looking if there's a lot of douche and people to save. I don't want them to go through what I've gone through. A lot of humans are heartless.

"Hey, hey.. We won't hurt you you know?" A guy's voice said. "Yeah! We'll just have some fun~" Another guy said. Oh there it is.

I saw a girl with chestnut colored hair and chestnut colored eyes in a tokiwadai uniform. She also have this pin on her hair.

Hmm.. Why isn't she kicking butt? Those are level 0 not only that but tokiwadai students are level 3 and up.

I positioned my hood then walked towards them. "Hey! 5 guys against a girl? Isn't that a bit embarassing?" I shouted at them.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Hey, that person's voice is feminine. That's a girl. Hahahaha!"

"So what?" I said in irritating voice. "You're a girl. A weakling to be exact."

Seems like the girl is also annoyed since there are sparks comin' out of her. Hah... she's gonna get in trouble. She's not part of Judgement or Anti-skill. I better do it.

I dashed at them in an unbelievable speed then kicked them at their faces. Each one of them fell unconscious.

"Hey woman, go home." I said then turned away. "I never told you to save me." She said in an annoyed voice.

"Of course. The great Level 5 Electromaster Misaka Mikoto doesn't need any help." I said. Her eyes grew wide and jaws dropped.

"Shocked that I know you?" I said. "Then why did you help me?" She asked.

"I gave you a favor for turning off those cameras you know. If the higher ups saw what you're supposed to do earlier they'll give you hungry stares. Now then, off I go." I said then disappeared.

At the morning~

I still have my hood on while roaming the streets of Academy City. I went to the park to relax. I lied down the grass then started to close my eyes.

When I was about to fall asleep, I heard a loud thud. I opened my eyes to see Misaka Mikoto standing with a can of soda on her hand.

"You know, stealing is a crime." She looked at me then her eyes grew wide. "Are you the girl from yesterday?" She asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" I said.

"Not my fault that I haven't seen your face from yesterday and today." She said, rolling her eyes. "I don't like people seeing my face."

"Why?"

"I don't trust people easily." I said while not looking at her.

"Wh-"

"Biri biri?" A guy's voice said.

I turned and looked at the guy. A spiked dark blue hair guy in a high school uniform. The Imagine Breaker? Oh, so they know each other.

"Eh?! I-Idiot! W-w-what are y-you d-doing here?!" She stuttered while blushing hard. Hmm.. Tsundere huh? A little tease won't hurt I guess.

"Oh? The Railgun and the Imagine Breaker? Not bad for a pair." I said.

Misaka just blushed furiously then looked at me irritated while Imagine Breaker looked at me and sighed.

"We're not together." Imagine Breaker said.

"I know. You guys took it so seriously it's funny." I said then turned away to leave. "Hey! Y-You idiot!" Misaka said.

"What is it Tsun-tsun? Oh? It actually rolls the tongue. Tsun-tsun.. nice. I'm going to call you that." I said thoughtfully while holding my chin.

She blushed darker than before. "Look Tsun-tsun.. I don't have any time to chat right now but we might bump into each other again and talk about your relationship with Imagine Breaker here so-"

"Wait! How'd you know me?" Imagine Breaker said.

"I'm a free soul. Getting into trouble here and there. May it be science or magic, I'm playing both sides. Just like you Imagine Breaker. You're so famous at both sides that it's impossible not to know you."

"Anyways, I stayed too long to chitchat. Bye." I said then went on my merry way.

At night~

So, It's night and I'm roaming the streets of Academy City again. Let's try to hack some cameras.

Hmm.. Nothing interesting. So.. let's see this one.

Wha? What the hell? Misaka? Why the hell is she at- And she's holding a gun?! And... she's emotionless.. What the hell is going on? Where is this lab?

Yosh! I'm going there.

At the lab

I'm in. Misaka still isn't moving. She seems like waiting for somebody. What are they talking about? Wait, somebody's coming.

Is that...? Accel? Accel as in Accelerator. He's the one who saved me. I looked up to him.

Wait- In any case, I need to hear what they're saying.

"Enhance, Hearing."

My ability is called The Enhancer. I can enhance everything. My self, internet, whatever you wish for. However, because I'm just a Level 5, My enhancing powers isn't that strong.

For example, my speed. I can enhance my speed that can defeat the speed of sound. If I become Level 6, I can make it to the speed of light.

Okay, I'm gonna shut up now. They're talking.

"This is Misaka 1. The very first clone of Misaka Mikoto." A guy said.

C-Clone?! No way... Kihara-Sensei.. You're taking this too far.

"Finally. Somebody that is strong like me." Accel said.

"Actually, she's a Level 2. We can't clone Misaka Mikoto's level. In order for you to achieve Level 6, you need to kill the Railgun 200 times. However, because we can't clone her level, we made 20,000 clones instead." A guy said then smiled wickedly.

20,000?! That many?! And Accel needed to kill them. I want Accel to reach Level 6 but.. Killing them is just not right. Even if they're clones, they are alive. What should I do?

If I beg for their freedom, the higher ups are surely gonna hunt for me. Then Kihara-Sensei is gonna experiment things on me again.

If I associate Accel into this, it's not just gonna be me who's gonna get hunted, Accel is gonna get hunted too.

Hm. I'm just gonna do this alone. I have an ability and I'm a Level 5 too. Yosh. Let's get started.

Misaka 1 took out a gun then Accel readied himself. They started fighting. Accel is just chilling while Misaka 1 keeps shooting.

Then I saw that Accel activated his reflect so I enhanced my speed and sight just in case. I saw the bullets in slow motion and I saw that one bullet is gonna pierce through Misaka 1.

So I dashed in then took Misaka 1 in bridal style then left a realistic hologram where Misaka 1 got shot. It worked like a charm. Great.

I took her home then asked her some questions. There seems like a password so I tried to analyze.

She answered it then I promised her that I'm gonna protect her and her sisters from now on. She seemed to have more enotions than before so I'm happy.

After a month

As I was roaming through the streets of Academy City, I saw Misaka talking with Misaka. Ok, that's really confusing. Let's just do it this way.

Tsun-tsun talking to Misaka.

I followed them. They saved a black cat, ate an ice cream, then argued. It's really adorable actually. But then, I noticed that it's night time. I gave Misaka a signal then she knew what to do.

As Accel was fighting with Misaka, I saw that Accel almost cut off Misaka's leg. I immediately came to the rescue and as usual I took a realistic hologram that CAN be touched that blurts out some ketchup.

(Don't ask me how you made it. You guys are just smart and awesome that's all.)

As the hologram looked like dead, I saw Tsun-tsun's face filled with anger, sadness and regrets. I feel so sorry for her. However, I must not tell her till every last Misaka is rescued.

A month later again

I rescued another Misaka again. I already healed her wounds and let the other Misakas tend to her needs since she's a little beat up.

Right now, I'm roaming the streets again and it's night time. I need to hack into some systems and delete every file that says 'Level 6 process' in that case, this experiment will never be brought to life again.

Then I heard a booming sound then saw a building on fire. I should check that building out.

When I was inside the building, I immediately checked and hacked the camera system and saw that Tsun-tsun and a... an insane demon *cough* I mean, the Meltdowner hunting her down. I need to help her.

So then, I went her way then, just about a beam about to hit her, I took my light sword then slashed, wearing my hood.

"Hello Tsun-tsun." I said to her.

"Tsun-tsun-? You... you're the girl!" Tsun-tsun said.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" Meltdowner said.

"Your girlfriend. Come on baby, we're going home." I said then almost let out a chuckle.

"Wha?! I'm gonna kill you! I'm straight!" She said then a sphere of beam went to my way but I slashed it again.

"You're straight. Like a loop." I said then chuckled. She blushed furiously then targeted me instead. Tsun-tsun looked confused.

"Hey Tsun-tsun, you should probably go and get your goal. I'm dealing with my girlfriend." I said then turned to Meltdowner.

"T-Thanks! But, Is she really your girlfriend?"

"Uhh.. Are you that oblivious,dense or no offense, dumb?" I said while slashing beams.

"W-Whatever! You idiot!" She said then ran.

"How dare you?!" Meltdowner shouted at me.

"Baby, you need to chill." I said then kept on fighting with her. I think I already spend a lot of time here so I took them out. Once they're unconscious, I took them to the hospital and left.

So, Misaka Mikoto already knows.

A month after -again

I've been helping Tsun-tsun. Well, after saving the Misaka's of course.

"Hey, I just noticed. You've been helping me out but you never told me your name. What is it?" She asked out of nowhere while me hacking and deleting again.

"Hmm.. just call me (N/n)." I said.

"So... what do you look like?" She asked again.

"Hideous. Demon like. A disgrace in the human society." I said normally.

"E-Eh? That can't be true is it?" She said awkwardly.

"Like I said yeah." I said. I mean, I think or maybe everyone too, thinks that I'm ugly. Whenever I take my hood out, all of them look at me then when I look back at them, they look away then whisper a lot. Okay, maybe blush a little which is weird.

"C-Can I see?" She asked. So what? So that you could say to me in my face that I look hideous? Sure.

"No."

"Oh come on. Please?"

"You're getting out of character. You're saying please." I said.

"Yeah just let me see your face. Come on."

"No. Now, let's go."

"(N/n)... do you think that I... could still save them?" She said.

"Look.. It's not just you now. I'm here too. Have faith in me would you?"

"Okay, are you an esper?"

"Yes."

"I see.. Anyway, thanks. For... helping me out here. You're such a big help." She said while blushing.

After that little incident, We seemed to have never bumped into each other at the buildings. Then one day-

It's been 3 weeks since I last saw Tsun-tsun. It's fine really. I like working alone.

I'm roaming through the streets of Academy City again. As I was walking towards the bridge, I saw Tsun-tsun. Murmuring to herself. I enhanced my hearing and grew angry at what she's saying.

"If I die now, I might just save them. Their calculations are gonna rot and they'd think twice about this experiment." She murmured.

"No they won't. They'd just repeat it again." I said to her.

"(N/n).... what are you-"

"Didn't I told you already that I'll help you save them?" I said.

"I know. But we're running out of time. We need to save them right now."

"Then trust me. Trust me. In time, the right time of course, we could save them." I said sincerely.

"NO! (N/n) there is no right time! I need to move now or a lot of them will get slaughtered! Every single day!" She shouted at me.

She's a hopeless case. She doesn't trust me at all. It's pretty understandable but she could atleast lower her voice down just to assure me that she has atleast a little trust in me.

"So you have to die is that it? Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore. I wonder why I even cared about you. And I thought you're different. I thought you'd trust me. Your case is understandable but- Tch." I spat then left.

I hid at a corner as my tears pour down my face. Why am I crying?

I saw Imagine Breaker and Railgun talking about the case.

Railgun kept electrifying him but he didn't fought back. Somehow, Imagine Breaker fell onto his knees then lost conscious. I watched more. I know that Misaka 10032 still knows the plan.

As I watched the both of them, my heart broke into pieces as I saw Railgun having faith in him while she didn't have any at me.

I continued to watch as I felt something in my face again. Tears.

I need to move now. Misaka must be waiting.

I ran at the place then saw that Accel and Misaka still fought. I need an angle. As I was about to rescue her, Imagine Breaker came to the rescue.

I watch them fighting while I on the other hand, assisting Misaka through making sure that her heart is still beating.

Then it comes to the point where Imagine Breaker fell onto his knees then fell down completely. He's not dead yet.

Accel was about to go and kill him but I sped up too then punched Accel. Sure Accel has still his reflection on but I have a negating power too.

Accel fell unconscious then looked at Railgun who seemed to be shocked.

"Hey Misaka, I'm sorry I didn't come earlier." I said to Misaka 10032

"No, It's fine (N/n)-san. I believe you waited for the right time." She replied.

"(N/n)... what does this mean?"

"Everyday, I have been saving your sisters, Railgun. Nobody was killed. All of your sisters are alive." I said.

She's shocked,surprised, happy and teary eyed at the same time. "B-But-"

"Those were holograms. Now then, if you want proof, come with me." I said then carried Misaka bridal style then went to Imagine Breaker and piggy back ride him at my back.

As we were walking, I didn't talk at Railgun at all. It still hurts.

When we were there, I called the Misaka Network then all of them went at the living room. Railgun was shocked and cried while hugging all of them. I went outside and gave them time. Then, I fell asleep.

In the morning

It's morning and I woke up with Railgun at my side. I blushed furiously then crawled away as fast as I can. She was surprised by the action but calmed after.

"Hey..(N/n).."

"Uhh yeah. Hey, Railgun." I said then calmed down too.

"So, aren't you seeing your boyfriend?" Usually I'd smirk or put some faces on when I tease somebody but instead, it hurt me. Why? It hurts so much that I feel like dying.

"W-What boyfriend?! He's not my boyfriend!" She denied. Tsunderes....

"Yeah whatever. Anyways, why aren't you spending some time with your sisters, Railgun?" I asked.

"First of all, we spend a lot of time together. I went here to uhh.. nap. Turns out, you're quite a sleepy head. Also, quit calling me Railgun. I don't mind the Tsun-tsun though." She said while murmuring the last part and blushing.

"Then what should I call you?" I asked.

"T-Ts-u... Ah! Mou, Whatever!" She said blushing furiously.

"Biribiri!" Oh, the guy's here. "Can we talk, just the two of us? Oh right, thanks man." He told me and Railgun. Railgun simply nodded then went with him. I enhanced my hearing to eavesdrop. I know it's wrong but I like wrong.

"Idiot, t-thanks for h-helping me.." Railgun said.

"No problem Birbiri.. Anyways, I have to confess something."

"What is it?"

"I like you Biribiri."

I froze. Trying to process what's happening. He likes Railgun. I'm pretty sure Railgun likes him back.

With all the stuttering, blushing and whatnot a tsundere does when a tsundere likes someone.

Wait, why do I even care? I should be smirking right now because I'm right. It shouldn't even hurt me. But... why? Why does it hurt so bad?

No, the real question is, why am I dodging the fact that I already fell inlove with her?

Yes, the signs that I love her is there. I care for her, I feel warm when I'm with her, Just being with her makes me happy and most of all, I want her to be always happy.

I don't mind getting hurt. Just seeing her happy is fine by me. But right now, I need to adjust. It hurts too much right now.

That's why I didn't continue to eavesdrop and I just lied down. It's impossible that she's gonna love me back afterall. We're both girls. Not to mention she's straight.

I closed my eyes when I felt someone lay down beside me.

"You're such an idiot." She said then buried her face onto my side while hugging me.

"W-What are y-you d-d-doing?!" I stuttered while feeling my face getting hot. What the hell?

"Just stay still. I want to sleep." She said again.

"Your heart is beating so fast, (N/n).."

"That's because you're too close."

"Can I confess something?"

I gulped. I know what she's going to say. I ready myself then spoke.

"Sure.. what is it?"

"I love you."

What? She said she loves me? But.. the confession..

"Nice joke. You like Imagine Breaker." I said jokingly. But deep inside, it hurts like a bitch.

"In the past, yes. But I met you. It's because you're an idiot that's why I fell for you. Also, like and love is different." She said while holding me tighter. I blushed even more and my heart is beating faster.

"You're gonna change your mind when you'd see my face."

"I love you for your soul. Not because of your face. Let me see would you?" She said then sat up. I also sat up then got my hood off.

She looked at me wide eyed and jaws dropped while blushing hard.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"You're gorgeous! What the hell?!" She told me then blushed darker. Gorgeous?

"Gorgeous? A lot of people looks at me then looks away quickly."

"Did they blush?"

"Yeah..."

"They find you hot idiot." She said then looked away and pouted.

"Oh.."

"And I thought I'm the dense oblivious one." She said, still not looking at me.

She stood up then looked at me. "I know that you don't feel the same way. It's fine by-"

I cut her off by giving her a peck on the lips. She blushed so hard then held a hand at her lips.

"T-That was my first kiss..." She said. "Really? Me too." I said then smiled.

"You idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" She shouted at me while punching my arm. She calmed down then covered her face.

"Hey, I have to confess something too.. I love you too." I said then smiled at her sincerely. She only blushed harder then buried her face at my chest. I'm taller than her. We stayed like that for a minute.

"Hey, (N/n)... I'm kind of wondering.. your real name.. what is it?"

"(Y/n) (L/n)."

"You have a beautiful name."

"So do you.. but I like calling you Tsun-tsun."

"I-I don't mind.."

"Hey Tsun-tsun.. I'm sorry that I eavesdropped at your conversation with him. I kinda heared that he likes you. So.... yeah. It hurts too much for me so..."

"Shh.. It's fine. I-I love you."

"I love you too." I said then hugged her.

Sometimes, the strongest people also needs help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 22 18
Before anyone reads on, this book includes my CreepyPasta original characters! Which means that the following content and chapters will mention my ch...
7.8K 90 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...
64.3K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
3.2K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...