You're Mine and I'm Yours [Ka...

Від That_Crazy_Tarty

I don't know what to say... but this: I'm not good at writing this kind of stuff but I'll try my best to make... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Lemon Chapter
CHANGE OF PLANS!
I need ships!
Jealous
Late Valentines day
(Y/N)'s PREPARATION BIRTHDAY?! (1)
OMAYGHAD
(Y/N) and Karma's Past (2)

Dear Reader~chan who loves Karma,

1.9K 15 3
Від That_Crazy_Tarty

EEEEEKKK! If you're in love with Karma... well.. we're just the same!~~ ♥♥♥ I freaking love him from the bottom of my heart, he's so kawaii! Especially when he blushes, hehehe.. so I'm doing this for the first time and I'm not sure if I'm going to finish this and also this will be a slow update.

I'm not sure of the schedule so I'm sorry if I'm not going to update, also there will be curse words, of course lemon 😉 and also grammatical errors and typo errors it will be accidentally or incidentally, Author~chan isn't good at english so I'm sorry!

If you don't understand what I'm saying feel free to comment and I'll explain, if you have any suggestions feel free to message me or even comment it. I'll do my best at lemons because I'm not good at it... LOL XD I'll also try to make you guys happy for writing this.

Characters, Assassination Classroom, pictures and some stuff aren't mine. But the story IS mine, I made it all up by myself and not copyright.

Please do not copyright. Avoid comments that are negative. Don't judge me 😂.

If I told you guys I'll upload to that date and I didn't.... sorry if that happens, maybe I'm just busy, don't have any ideas to write or I'm just too lazy.

And again guys this is my first time doing this so I'm not sure what to write but I'll do my best for all of you Karma Fans! I'll make your day even more happier than ever BUT THAT'S NOT A PROMISE!

I just hope you enjoy this!

Author~chan Loves Ya'll!~ ♡

- Tarty~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
181K 9.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...