Forgetful Love [Kagehina]

By oceanember

Kageyama and Hinata were not only the power duo, but they were also the power couple. They've happily dated f... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1- Flashbacks
Chapter 2- The Accident
Chapter 3- The Suprise
Chapter 5- Small recoveries
Chapter 6- The Truth
Chapter 7- Realization
Chapter 8- Misunderstanding
Chapter 9- Letting him go
Chapter 10- Happiness
Chapter 11- Returning Memories
Chapter 12- Ignorance is Bliss
Chapter 13- Twisted Thoughts
Chapter 14- Confirmation
Chapter 15- Thank you
Epilogue

Chapter 4- Lost memories

3.2K 120 74
By oceanember

"Hinata might have memory loss."

For some reason, that hit me really hard and I just looked at the ground. I could feel the tears spring up to my eyes. What if Hinata forgets to be his childish self? What if he forgets how to spike my tosses? What if he forgets... that I'm his boyfriend?

I look at Daichi and Suga for support and comfort. They just come up to me and embrace me in a hug.

"Hey, don't worry, pray that Hinata's going to be alright." Suga whispered comfortingly.

"Will he forget... that I'm-"

"Of course not! He loves you more than anything in the world!" Daichi exclaimed.

And at that moment, I heard a creak from the bed. My head snapped toward the bed, and I saw Hinata sitting upright.

"Hinata!" All three of us shout. We accidentally interrupted Tsukki and Yamaguchi's conversation, and woke up Asahi and Noya. They all looked at Hinata.

I stared into his eyes, but I realized there was something wrong. He looked at us as if he was in enemy territory. He was frightened.

"Oi, you okay? You seem scared." I said to Hinata.

He looked at me with those beautiful honey-colored eyes. Then he looked down, and whispered,

"Who are you?"

//heyyyyyy

Sorry for short chapter

I was grounded :P

I will update ASAP!!!!!

-Ember//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.3K 56
It's no secret that Hinata and Yachi have a close relationship, they're one and the same to many people. No doubt many have wondered what the two tin...
6K 218 8
Hinata and Kageyama start dating their first year of high school. They're happy, living their life as a couple. But who would guess that a simple cla...
116K 4K 22
Kagayema never felt this way before. In his sixteen years of existance, he had never felt the slightest attraction to anyone. So why now? Why did he...
51K 1.3K 17
Well This is a story About Kageyama and Hinata, A love story between them So simply, if you don't like Yaoi.. OUT!!! And..I will always update fast...